Perhaps he wanted you out of the way so he could take out a rival.
不
No.
不 这不是他干的
No. He didn't do this.
你怎么知道
But how do you know that?
我就是知道
I just... I just do.
那也许我听到的描述说的是另一个人
So, perhaps the description I overheard was of another person?
那篱笆上挂的十字架吊坠呢
The cross pendant hanging on the fence?
这可有点难忽略
It's a little harder to dismiss.
他回你的短♥信♥了吗
Has he responded to your text?
我跟他说我想谈谈 还没有回信
I told him I wanted to talk. I haven't heard back.
那也好
Just as well.
因为这场对话最好是面对面谈
'Cause the conversation we're gonna have is better had in person.
辛维尔 我是乔恩
Shinwell, it's Joan.
所以你觉得他没杀里奇·莫拉莱斯
So, you don't think he killed Ricky Morales.
我还假设你觉得他没有在门后
I also assume you don't think he's on the other side of that door,
用南部手♥枪♥指着我们
pointing a Nambu pistol at us?
我没法保证
I mean, I can't guarantee it.
不管他去哪了 他都没带手♥机♥
Wherever he is, he's left his phone.
也许他担心警♥察♥会用手♥机♥找到他
Perhaps he's worried the police might use it to locate him.
或者是他忘了
Or he forgot it.
他还忘了关那些抽屉
He also forgot to close those drawers,
当一个人匆忙逃走的时候就可能会这样
as one might do from when they're packing in a hurry.
他的工具箱不见了 那是我送他的乔迁礼物
His toolbox is gone. I gave it to him as a housewarming gift.
一个人逃亡的时候可能会把那种东西卖♥♥掉
The sort of thing someone might sell if they were going on the lam.
从一到十
On a scale from one to ten,
你现在对他的无辜有多少信心
how confident are you of his innocence now?
我只是觉得他不会冷血地杀人
I just don't see him killing someone in cold blood.
我就当是四了 帮我个忙
I'm gonna call that a four. Humor me.
去本地的当铺看看他有没有去过
Pay a visit to the local pawn shops, see if he's been around.
我也帮你个忙
I'm humor you.
我去跟他在SBK的老朋友谈谈
I'm gonna talk to his old friends in SBK.
看看他们对昨晚的事有没有了解
See if they can shed some light on what happened last night.
SBK是街头帮派 他们为什么会跟你说
SBK is a street gang. Why would they tell you about a shooting
可能跟他们有关的枪击案
they may have been involved in?
华生 秘诀就是
The trick, Watson,
不要问枪击案的事
is to not ask about the shooting.
等等 这家伙 昨晚被抢的那个人
Wait, now. This dude, who got held up around the way last night...
-他是个生日宴会小丑 -没错
- he was a birthday clown? - That's right.
一个小丑半夜在这里干什么
What the hell was a clown doing out at midnight in this neighborhood?
正如我说的 据目击者称 抢劫他的人
As I said, according to witnesses, he was getting mugged
刚好跟你长得一样
by someone who happens to fit your description.
他被抢了153美元
He was relieved of $153
和一包气球
and a bag of balloons.
纽约警局想知道有没有人
The NYPD would like to know if there's anyone
能证明你当时在哪
who can account for your whereabouts.
我跟我的伙计们在一起 威尔和雷
I was with my boys. Will and Ray.
我们在迪克逊的一家酒吧看尼克斯队比赛
We watched the Knicks at a bar over on Dixon.
打了两个加时
Went double O.T.
很多人都能告诉你
Lots of people to tell you.
威尔·莫尔特里 雷·弗兰克斯
Will Moultrie, Ray Franks?
对 你怎么知道的
Yeah. How do you know that?
他问你什么了 D
Yo. What's he grilling you on, D?
大迈被问了失踪的香烟车
Big Mike had to answer for a cigarette truck went missing.
泰瑞被指控
Terry got accused of
破坏自动售货机
busting a vending machine
和抢劫杂牌奶酪泡芙
and jacking some off-brand Cheese Puffs.
显然 昨晚发生了真正的罪案
Apparently, there was a real crime wave last night.
兰奎·埃弗斯利 高个男孩 你是SBK的副手
Laquan Eversley. "Tall Boy." You're an SBK lieutenant.
扶手是什么东西
What the hell is a "Lef-tennant"?
是副手
Oh, it's like a lieutenant.
而你为警♥察♥工作 对吧
And you work for the police, right?
-对 -所以有什么事
- Yes. - So, what is this?
你为什么要给我们安莫须有的罪名
Why are you trying to trip us up on dirt that never happened?
我的目的不是用假想的犯罪
My intention is not to implicate anyone
指控任何人 我向你们保证
in any fictitious crimes, I assure you.
你们可能还听说一个哑剧演员被打了
You might also hear talk of a mime who got savagely beaten.
但不用理会
But, uh, pay that no heed.
如果你不解释清楚
I'm-a pay it all kinds of heed
我就要好好理会一下了
until you explain why you've been telling stories.
因为如果有真♥相♥就没必要说谎
Because there's no need to lie when the truth will do.
我问过的所有人都很乐意
Everyone I've spoken to has been only too happy
提供一个重叠的经得起检验的
to provide a web of overlapping alibis
不在场证明网
which can be cross-checked.
这让我清楚地了解到昨晚
It's given me a snapshot of where your group's leadership was
鬼混帮的成员被杀时
at the precise moment
你们团伙的领导人在哪
a member of Los Espectros was gunned down last night.
而好消息是 我开始认为
And the good news is, I'm starting starting to think
不是你们开的枪
that none of you pulled the trigger.
你早说我就早告诉你了
I could've told you that.
现在我的牌都摊开了 我就直说了
Now my cards are on the table, I'll be more direct.
你们有人知道谁有这样的手♥枪♥吗
Do any of you know anyone who owns a pistol like this?
你问得已经够多了
You're done asking questions here.
-会非常有帮助的 -你问完了
- It would be very helpful. - You're done.
不然我下次需要证明不在场
Or my next "alib""
就会是因为一个英国哥们
is gonna be for when the British dude
在本尼面前被打了个狗吃屎
got curb stomped in front of Bennie's.
感谢你们的时间 先生们
Thank you for your time, gentlemen.
是我
Hey. It's me.
辛维尔确实在他房♥子附近卖♥♥了
Shinwell did sell his toolbox and a few other items
他的工具箱和一些其他东西
at a pawnshop near his building.
所以你说对了 他是要逃跑
So, you were right. He's on the run.
抽空给我回个电♥话♥
Call me when you can.
我需要你的帮助 医生
I need your help, Doc.
昨晚发生了一些事
Something happened last night.
一个敌对帮派的人在SBK地盘被枪杀了
A member of a rival gang was shot and killed in SBK territory--
你在现场 对不对
you were there, weren't you?
我和那男人身上发生的事一点关系都没有
I have nothin' to do with what happened to that man.
接下来你会告诉我你没有回SBK
Next you're gonna tell me that you're not back with SBK.
-不是你想的那样 -那是什么
- It's not what you think. - Then what is it?
你想要我的帮助 对吗
You want my help, right?
这是你的手♥机♥
Here's your phone.
我从你公♥寓♥拿到的
I got it from your apartment.
打电♥话♥给警方 告诉他们你在哪
Call the police. Tell them where you are.
告诉他们你想说说昨晚的事
Tell them you want to talk about what happened last night.
打给他们 不然我就打了
Call them, or I will.
我给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
如果你不相信 就点「呼叫」
If you don't believe it, just press "send."
然后我一切都听你的
And I'll do anything you say.
收到了你的消息
Got your message.
我们与SBK的交谈颇有启发性
Our conversations with SBK were enlightening,
但我完全没有打探到辛维尔目前
but I've got no insights as to Shinwell's current...
在哪里
whereabouts.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
很显然
That's apparent.
他昨晚的确在里奇·莫拉莱斯的谋杀现场
He was at the scene of Ricky Morales' murder last night.
只是我没杀他
Only I didn't kill him.
我也觉得你很可能没有
I think it's likely that you didn't.
但是 你 犯罪现场 警♥察♥追捕
And yet, you, crime scene, police pursuit,
-丢弃的手♥枪♥ -我可以解释
- discarded handgun... - I can explain that.
我也能解释 你回归了SBK
I can explain, too. You're back in SBK.
-足够让我们放弃他了 不是吗 -不
- More than enough reason to wash our hands of him, no? - No.
我回到SBK不是自愿的
I'm not back in SBK 'cause I want to be.
我回去是因为有人让我那么做
I'm back in because I was asked to be.
我是联调局的线人
I'm an informant for the FBI.
我才出狱几天
I'd only been out of prison a few days.
还没找到工作 只在中途之家有个房♥间
No job yet, just a room in a halfway house.
一天晚上我正从商店回去
I was walking back from the store one night,
这哥们坐着车就冲我就来了
and this dude rolled up on me in a car.
他给我看了他的警徽
He showed me his badge.
你说他的名字是维特洛克
You said his name was Whitlock.
维特洛克特工
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表