前情提要
Previously, on Elementary...
我和佩吉
Me and Paige...
我们是大约一年前开始约会的
we started seeing each other about a year ago.
我得了多发性硬化病
I have MS.
两个月前确诊的
I was diagnosed two months ago.
我很担心会对你的后半生造成什么影响
I've been worried about what I'll do to the rest of your life.
我的第一个念头是 我不在乎
My first thought is, I don't care,
我爱她 我想跟她在一起
I love her, I want to be with her.
她会需要很多帮助
She's gonna need a lot of help.
她值得
Well... she's worth it.
咱们看看
Let's see.
「你
"You...
能照亮整个房♥间」
can light up a room"?
这可不是好运
That's not a fortune! u202d
我知道 它们现在都这样
Eh, I know. They're all like that now.
它们都变成了好话饼干
They're compliment cookies.
但要是有一天你真着了火
Course, I'm gonna think about this much differently
我就不会这么想了 所以请千万小心
if you get lit on fire someday. So be careful.
咱们下周或许该换个别的吃
Maybe we ought to switch it up next week.
披萨可不会有这种虚假广♥告♥
No false advertising when it comes to pizza.
「你将得到一份不错的检测结果」
"Good test results will soon be yours""
让我看看
Let me see that.
其实是「你是一个开心果」
It says "You're a joy to know."
我希望你在审讯犯人时不会也这么好骗
I hope you're not this gullible when it comes to interrogations.
并没有犯人能像你这么让我喜爱
There aren't many suspects I like as much as I do you.
明天检测结果出来了 你会给我打电♥话♥吧
You'll call me tomorrow when the lab results come in?
当然
Absolutely.
好的
All right.
但我可以告诉你
But I can tell you...
我感觉很好
I feel really good.
你也让我感觉很好
You feel good to me, too.
别工作太晚
Don't work too late.
抱歉 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
咱们还没有正式认识 我是佩吉·考恩
We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Paige Cowan.
我看你在这里 想着过来打声招呼
I've seen you around here, and wanted to come say hi.
你是警监的 女友
Yeah, you're the captain's, uh, girlfriend.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 很高兴认识你
Yeah, uh, Sherlock Holmes. Delighted.
抱歉打扰了你手头上的工作
Sorry to interrupt whatever you're doing.
不不 不用道歉 我只是...
Oh, no. No need to apologize. I'm just, um...
我只是在模仿一个人的表情
I was just aping the expression
臭名昭著的盗马贼 怀亚特·费尔顿
of notorious horse thief, Wyatt Feldon.
这是个实验 看看我保持他的表情多久
It's an experiment to see how long I have to maintain his countenance
会影响到我的情绪和心态
before it affects my mood and, uh, mindset.
你也曾是一名警官
Uh, you were a police officer once.
你会保持你以前的一些训练吗
Do you retain any of your training,
还是抛开了所有往事
or did you block it all out
毕竟它曾以丑闻终结
because it ended in scandal?
或许这不是一个好主意
Mm. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea.
什么不是一个好主意
Maybe what wasn't such a good idea?
我听说你身兼数职
Well, I hear you wear a couple of hats.
你在这里做顾问 同时接私活
You consult here, and you take private clients.
我想雇佣你
I would like to hire you,
并希望只有你我两人知道
and I'd like you to keep it between us.
不是你想的那样
Hey. It's not what it looks like.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第三集
千万别告诉我袋子里是尸体
Please tell me there is not a body in that bag.
推理可是你谋生的本钱 华生
Deduction is your stock and trade, Watson.
多点自信
Have some pride.
好吧 两具尸体
Okay. Two bodies?
医疗帐单和保险索赔单
Medical bills and insurance claims.
从乔纳斯·基尔医生的办公室偷的
Pilfered from the office of Dr. Jonas Kiel,
他是个在富人区有私人诊所的神经科医师
neurologist with a private practice uptown.
真是我自己就能想出来的答案
Oh, yeah. I would've totally figured that out.
这个医生在给警监的女友 佩吉治病
The doctor treats Paige, the captain's girlfriend,
治疗她的复发缓解型多发性硬化症
for her relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis.
她怀疑他的一些手下
She's come to suspect that some of his support staff
以权谋私 非法行事
are engaged in criminal malfeasance.
听起来很麻烦 而且很含糊
That sounds troubling. And kind of vague.
在前台工作的几位女士
Yeah, well, some of the ladies that work on the front desk
最近衣着和首饰都升了一个档次
have upgraded their clothing and their jewelry lately,
而且她们最近都经常不小心
and they've been in the habit of accidentally
多复印了佩吉的处方
running off extra copies of Paige's prescriptions.
所以她请你去查查吗
So, she asked you to look into it?
是的 她想要个心安
Yeah, well, she wanted peace of mind.
希望你别告诉警监
I-I'd ask you not to alert the captain.
我知道这事要慎重 但...
I know it's delicate, but...
我明白 不然他会马上自己去处理
No, no. I get it. I mean, he'd charge right at it.
我去的时候特别小心谨慎
I left a considerably lighter footprint.
后来发现完全没必要
This turned out not to be necessary.
医生的警报系统很老
The doctor's alarm system is archaic,
也没有监控镜头能拍下我
and there were no cameras to record me
复印他所有病人的
making copies of all his patients'
账单和保险信息
billing and insurance information.
所以我们要查他的诊所的帐
So we get to audit his practice.
跟我对今天的预想可不太一样
Not exactly what I had in mind for today.
我要去喝杯咖啡
u202dI'm gonna get some coffee.
不 去换衣服
No. Get dressed.
或者把衣服脱了 随你
Or... get undressed. Your choice.
你说什么
Excuse me?
马库斯让我们去裸体聚会现场
Marcus has requested our presence at a clothing optional retreat.
是为了案子 对吧
It's for a case, right?
谢谢 墨菲女士
Thanks, Ms. Murphy.
我觉得这样你可能会舒服一些
I think you'll be a little more comfortable this way.
我觉得是你们会舒服一些吧
I think you'll be more comfortable.
但没关系
But if's fine.
说吧
Go ahead.
受害者 他身上没有身份证明
The victim, he wasn't carrying ID.
我们认为他是来参加聚会的客人
Obviously, We're assuming he was a guest here at the retreat,
-但我们真的... -他叫肯尼斯·托兰
- but we don't really...- His name is Kenneth Tolan.
你跟他很熟吗
Did you know him well?
肯尼自从我接管这里后
Eh, Kenny's been coming here to Maple Grove
就一直来枫园参加聚会 所以...
since before I took over running the place, so...
我们大概是2009年认识的
probably '09 I guess.
你能想到是谁杀了他吗
Can you think of anyone who would've done this to him?
他有没有跟谁不和
Was he on anyone's bad side?
没有
Never.
肯尼是个好人
Kenny was a sweetheart.
这只是运气不好
This was just terrible,
非常不好
terrible luck.
新闻上的那个
The guy who took that woman,
绑了那女人的家伙 是他干的
from the news. That's who did this.
你是说上周在长岛被绑♥架♥的家庭主妇吗
You're talking about the housewife in Long Island taken last week?
贝丝·斯通
Uh, Beth Stone?
对 就是她
Yeah. That's the one.
电视上到处都是 看
All over the TV. Here.
肯尼昨晚发出来的
Kenny sent that last night.
也许就在他们杀了他之前
Probably right before they shot him.
"是我疯了 还是这就是那个被绑♥架♥的女人"
"Am I crazy, or is this the kidnapped lady?"
他没疯 这绝对是贝丝·斯通
He's not crazy. It's definitely Beth Stone.
你报♥警♥时提到这个了吗
Did you mention this when you called 911?
我后来才注意到那条短♥信♥
I didn't notice the message until after.
那段音乐 我觉得是屋子里传来的
That music you can hear. I think it was coming from the cabin.
肯尼可能很好奇 或者他看到了灯光
Kenny probably got curious, or maybe he saw a light was on.
那地方这两年都在维修
The place has been under renovation for two years.
里面不应该有人
Nobody should've been in there.
现在里面没人了
Well, nobody's there now.
凶手带走了斯通太太并清理了现场
The killer took Mrs. Stone and cleared out.
-太太 -我马上回来
- Ma'am. - I'll be right back.
氨气味还是很浓 在这都能闻到
The smell of ammonia is still quite noxious, even from here.
对 鉴证组说所有表面都被擦拭过
Yeah. CSU says every surface in there was scrubbed.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表