都在你的从医执照和行医许可证名下
all bearing your license and DEA numbers.
显然 有人窃取了我的信息
Obviously, someone stole my information.
我十年没开过药了
I haven't practiced medicine in ten years.
那你为什么还留着医生执照
Then why did you keep your license current?
我问过我搭档同样的问题
I asked my partner the same question.
答案很简单 「职业自豪感」
The answer is simple: professional pride.
华生寒窗苦读十几年才成为一名外科医生
Watson studied for over a dozen years to become a surgeon.
如果她犯了什么错
So, if she's guilty of anything,
就错在不想让来之不易的成就
it's of not wanting to let hard-won accomplishments
付诸东流
fall by the wayside.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
处方上写的是她的名字
It's her name on all the scripts.
你们说我们在对付一个冒名顶替的家伙
You say we're dealing with an identity thief,
但我没发现关于这方面的任何证据
only I haven't come across any evidence of that.
只要你分享信息 我们很乐意帮忙找出证据
We'll be happy to find you some if you tell us what you know.
我有一个主意
I got another idea.
别多管闲事 我们自己来处理
Don't step on another agency's toes. Let us do our jobs.
怎么样
How'd it go?
他们停用了我的执照并警示药房♥
They suspended my license and sent out an alert to pharmacies
不能接收我开的处方
saying that no one should accept my prescriptions.
我倒是什么都没写
Not that I'm writing any.
这举动给药监局的调查带来了些许自信
The act inspires little confidence in the DEA's investigation.
很难想象一个政♥府♥机构
It's hard to imagine a government agency
能在立场是不存在冒名顶替者的情况下
finding an imposter when their position
发现冒名的骗子
is the imposter doesn't exist.
-你还好吗 -我还好
- You holding up? - I'm fine.
我只想在有人受到伤害前找到这个人
I just want to find this person before anyone else gets hurt.
谢谢你在里面说的话
Thanks for putting in the call.
有进展就通知我
Keep me in the loop.
-有空吗 -嗯
- Got a sec? - Yeah.
我和我在8-7分局里的朋友聊了聊
I talked some more with my friend at the 8-7.
他告诉我杰弗里·班克斯的病历上
He said the doctor's address
医生的地址是一个邮箱仓库
that was printed on Jeffrey Banks' script led to a mailbox store.
没有监控摄像 只有租给乔恩·华生的一个邮箱
No security cameras, just a box rented to Joan Watson.
电♥话♥号♥码属于一部预付手♥机♥
Phone number's a prepaid cell.
这意味着可能是我 也可能是任何人
Meaning it could have been me just as easy as someone else.
就目前药监局的考虑来说吗 是的
As far as the DEA's concerned? Yeah.
他还给了我这个
He also gave me this.
是班克斯填处方的药房♥
That's the pharmacy where Banks filled the prescription.
处方是手写的
It was handwritten,
他们应该留下了有冒名者笔迹的处方
so they would have the actual sheet of paper the imposter wrote on.
如果你能说服他们让你看看 或许有帮助
If you can talk them into letting you look, maybe it'll help.
-药店在霍博肯 -这说得通
- It's in Hoboken. - Yeah. It makes sense.
纽约现在基本全用电子化处方
Scripts in New York are almost entirely electronic now.
手写处方在另一个州出现
It raises fewer eyebrows
会不那么引人注意
to fill a handwritten one out of state.
除此之外 那套监察系统
Plus, that monitoring system
本该是防止病人囤积管制药品的
that's supposed to keep patients from doctor shopping,
但就我了解
from what I read,
它在各个州之间的落实程度要低得多
it gets checked a lot less consistently between states.
说服药房♥给我们看处方单
Convincing the pharmacist to show us the prescription
可能是另一重困难
might be another hurdle altogether.
你说得对 我自己去会更好
You're right. I think it'll be better if I go alone.
那样就是执业医师之间的会面
That way, it's one medical professional to another.
有进展就通知我
Let me know how it goes.
能给我看看你的部门电♥话♥簿吗
Can I see your department directory?
当然 你要打给谁
Sure. Who you calling?
我得找一位在布朗克斯的侦探谈谈
There's a detective in the Bronx I need to speak to.
谢谢
Thank you.
有需要就联♥系♥我 保重
If you need me again, all right? Take care.
古兹曼侦探
Detective Guzman.
你好 福尔摩斯 最近怎么样
Hey! Holmes, man. How the hell are you?
你的警队说我能在这找到你
Your squad said I could find you here.
对 我知道乔恩在等我回电
Yeah. I know Joan is expecting a call back from me
关于她朋友的事 斯通沃尔吗
about her friend, Stonewall?
-是辛维尔 -我只是得来这边出庭
- Shinwell. - I just needed to get through this court appearance,
现在已经没事了
and now that I'm clear of it,
我可以去见见那个人了
I'll be able to meet up with the guy.
别
Don't.
别什么
Don't what?
别去见辛维尔
Don't meet Shinwell.
-我以为他已经打入SBK内部了 -的确是
- I thought he was all dialed in with SBK. - He is.
所以你要和他保持距离
That's why you should keep your distance.
对不起 这感觉不太对
I'm sorry, this doesn't feel right.
药监局的人已经来过了
The DEA's already been here.
这是他们调查的一部分
This is part of their investigation.
你都不是真的警♥察♥
You're not even really police.
没错 但我不是以警♥察♥顾问的身份问的
True, but I'm not asking as a police consultant.
我问你是因为我就是华生医生
I'm asking because I am Dr. Joan Watson.
意味着要么我开了处方
Which means I either wrote the prescription,
这样的话我会知道所有事情
in which case I know everything that's on it,
要么我没开处方 这样的话药监局
or I didn't write it, in which case the DEA
可能会因为伪造处方来惩罚你
could decide to penalize you for filling it.
不得不说 这很完美
I hate to say it, but it's perfect.
我是说 这不是我的笔迹 但除此之外
I mean, it's not my handwriting, but other than that,
我能理解为什么药监局怀疑我的话了
I can see why the DEA doubts my story.
很抱歉没帮上忙
I'm sorry it wasn't more help.
事实上 我说得太早了
Actually, I spoke too soon.
那个J
That J,
是静怡的缩写 是我的中文名
it stands for Jingyi, it's my Chinese name.
我之前在医院上班的时候
I used it for a short time professionally
用过一段时间
at a hospital I used to work at.
这能有什么用
How does that help?
这告诉了我身份窃贼是从哪偷到的我的信息
Well, it tells me where the identity thief stole my information from.
皇后区的科罗纳综合医院
Corona General Hospital in Queens.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
有时我很好奇
Sometimes I wonder what hobbies
其他人的室友会有什么爱好
other people's roommates have.
我在伦敦和一个
I briefly shared a flat in London
收藏野味尿的人住过一段时间
with a collector of wild game urine.
他把尿用作捕猎的诱饵
He used it as a lure for hunting and trapping.
好吧 那么我送上祝福
Oh. Then I count my blessings.
我利用这个机会
Well, I embraced the opportunity
来训练我的嗅觉味觉 但是
to educate my olfactory palate, but...
我必须承认 不是每个人都适合的
I must admit, it's not for everyone.
我以为你说桌子不再有用了
I thought you said the table wasn't helpful anymore.
我注意到辛维尔没有磨光刀口
I noticed that Shinwell hadn't sanded down the knife chips,
而是用木头填充物把他们包起来
but rather packed them with wood filler.
我还是能找到每次击打的角度
I can still make out the angle of attack of each strike.
因此 我还要继续判断
Hence, my efforts to determine
凶手的身高 体形
the killer's height, build, left- or right-handedness
以及是哪个手持刀
may continue.
你看到我发的关于科罗纳综合医院的短♥信♥了吗
Did you see my text about Corona General?
看到了 我查了医院的在线名录
I did. I checked the hospital's online directory.
当然 你的联♥系♥方式被换成了
Sure enough, your contact information had been replaced
小偷的邮箱和一次性手♥机♥号♥
with the thief's mailbox information and burner phone.
我还进一步彻底刺♥激♥了一下
I also gave the hospital's computer
医院的电脑安全评估措施
security measures a thorough prodding.
系统漏洞太多 无法记录
System is far too porous to have logged
是谁在何时修改了信息
who made the changes and when.
我以前想黑进一个降临节日历都比这困难
I've had a harder time breaking into an advent calendar.
所以你转而继续关注这悬案了
Which is why you turned your attention back to the cold case.
轻而易举进入系统之后
Not before the ease of breaking into the system itself
给了我另一条思路
gave me another thought. Hmm?
我想到
It occurred to me
该查一下其他
to look for other doctors
被修改过信息的医生
whose information had also been changed.
如果他们的办公电♥话♥现在和你一样
If, like you, their office numbers were now...
是预付费电♥话♥ 那么毫无疑问
prepaid mobiles, then surely the area codes
改过的电♥话♥区号♥很容易找到
would be easy enough to spot.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表