枪把手有纹理 也许很难提取指纹
It's a textured grip, so it might be hard to get prints,
但值得一试
but it's worth a try.
杂♥志♥没有放好
Magazine isn't seated properly.
凶器可能是没能开火
That weapon would have failed to fire.
你怎么知道要看那下面
Well, how'd you know to look under there?
如你所说 没人会计划这样实施谋杀
As you said, no one plans to commit a murder this way,
但犯罪的明确性表示这是计划好的
and yet the specificity of the crime suggests it was planned.
这就提出了另一种可能性
And that raises another possible scenario:
凶手是带着凶器来的
the killer came better armed.
发生打斗之后 他或她被缴械了
A fight ensued, he or she was disarmed
然后拿起火钳完成了谋杀
before grabbing the poker to finish the job.
什么明确性
What specificity?
袭击发生的时间
Timing of the attack.
就在科尔先生回家的时候
Just as Mr. Cole gets home.
再加上看起来唯一失踪的东西
Plus the fact that, by appearances,
就是他的笔记本电脑
the only other thing missing is his laptop.
这个包上都是灰 被太阳晒褪色了
This bag is dusty, bleached by the sun,
除了这个区域
apart from this area here.
这个包有一个可移♥动♥电脑套
Now, this bag comes with a removable laptop sleeve.
它就在这里 所以如果电脑不见了
It sits right there. So, if his laptop is missing,
也许是被凶手拿走了
perhaps the killer has it.
我们还没找到它
Well, we haven't found it yet.
警监想让我过去聊几句
Captain wants me to stop by for a word,
就像一个人什么都不想讨论时一样
as one does when one wants to discuss nothing.
科尔是华尔街的分♥析♥师
Cole was a Wall Street analyst.
他电脑里可能有很多值得杀人的东西
His laptop could have contained a lot of things worth killing over--
内部信息 金融犯罪的证据
insider information, proof of a financial crime.
你去跟警监谈
Well, you go talk to the captain,
我们去科尔的办公室
we'll go to Cole's office,
看看能不能查出他在做什么
see if we can find out what he was working on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这太可怕了
This is horrible.
你跟科尔先生很熟吗
Were you and Mr. Cole close?
罗素不光是为我工作
Oh, Russell didn't just work for me.
他是我的家人
He was family.
他一毕业就来这里工作了
He started here right out of school.
你能想到任何
Can you think of any reason
会让人想杀他的原因吗
someone might have wanted to kill him?
人们经常会对我们不满
I... I mean, people get angry at us all the time.
威胁我们
Threaten us.
如果我们给一家公♥司♥评级很低 数百万就没了
We give a company a poor rating, millions of dollars disappear.
但没有这样的情况
But... nothing like this.
罗素最近的工作有没有可能
Was there anything that Russell was working on in particular
让他受到威胁
that might have aroused threats?
抱歉 你们看起来很肯定他是因工作而死
I'm sorry, you seem pretty sure he was killed because of work.
有理由吗
Is there a reason?
我们觉得他的电脑被人拿走了
We think a laptop was taken from his apartment.
也许凶手就是为了
Could be whatever he had on it
电脑里面的东西
is what the person was after.
其实
Well, the truth is
我完全不知道他在做什么
I have no idea what he was working on.
罗素的专长是科技 医药 信息技术 航♥空♥
Russell specialized in tech, medicine, I.T., aerospace,
但关于他目前在做什么 我...
but as to what he was into at any given moment, I...
他是我的疯狂天才
He was my mad genius.
他会独自披荆斩棘
He'd beat the bushes on his own,
寻求其他人看不到的机会
look for opportunities no one else saw.
去隐秘的地方
Go off somewhere private,
深入挖掘一家公♥司♥的数据
deep dive into a company's numbers.
我给他很大的权限
I gave him a long leash
因为他总能带回金子
because he always came back with gold.
他前几周是不是去挖掘数据了
Was he on one of these deep dives the last few weeks?
他的邻居说他一直不在家
His neighbors said he hadn't been home.
你知道他去哪了吗
Any idea where he went?
不知道
No clue.
我妻子一定会很伤心
Oh. My wife is gonna be devastated.
那是她吗
Is that her?
劳丽 她在某个慈善活动中赢了毛伊岛之旅
Laurie. She won a trip to Maui in some charity thing.
她带了一个女性朋友去
She took a girlfriend.
我想尽我所能帮忙 你们需要什么
I want to help any way I can. What do you need?
我们想检查一下科尔先生的办公室
Well, we'd like to go through Mr. Cole's office,
看看能不能查出他在做什么
see if can figure out what he's been working on.
我们还想看看他的电子邮件和信件
We'd also like access to his e-mails and correspondence
看看有没有人威胁他
so we could look for any threats.
我亲自带你们过去
I'll walk you over there myself.
进来
Come in.
坐吧
Sit down.
我该担心吗
Should I be concerned?
放松 我觉得你昨晚肯定察觉到了
Relax. I had a hunch you picked up a vibe last night
我不希望你一直乱想
and I didn't want you in your head about it.
你昨晚看到的会面 不是你想的那样
The meeting that you saw-- it wasn't, uh, what you think.
我还没决定好该怎么想 但请继续
Well, I haven't decided what I think, but go on.
你听说过表彰日吗
Did you ever hear of, uh, Medal Day?
纽约警局的年度传统
Annual NYPD tradition.
市长和警长为英勇杰出的警官
The, uh, mayor and the police commissioner give out medals
颁发奖章
to officers for valor, distinguished service.
还有会给因公负伤的警♥察♥
Not to mention purple shields
颁发紫盾
for those injured in the line of duty.
他们还会给做出模范工作的小队
They also give out something called a unit citation
颁发一种叫小组嘉奖的东西
to squads that have done exemplary work,
今年他们准备给重案组一个
and this year they're giving one out to Major Case.
典礼过几天举♥行♥
The ceremony's in a few days.
这是你们应得的 恭喜
Well, that's well deserved. Congratulations.
我没有告诉你和乔恩
I wasn't gonna say anything to you and Joan
是因为这事还不确定
because it still might not happen,
但平民顾问是包括在奖项里的
but civilian employees are included in the award,
我想把你的名字也放到名单里
and I want your names on the list.
没有钱什么的
It isn't money or anything,
你只是会被写入警局的官方记录
you'd just be part of the department's official record
然后每人获得一个奖状
and you'd each get a certificate.
可以用来装饰墙壁
Something to hang on the wall.
我知道了
I see.
我受到了一些阻力
I have been getting some resistance.
我想应该告诉你
I thought you should know about it.
巴瑞特夫人
Mrs. Barrett.
我无意惊吓您 我是乔恩·华生
I don't mean to startle you. I'm Joan Watson.
我是警方的顾问
I work with the police.
我在调查罗素·科尔谋杀案
I'm investigating the murder of Russell Cole.
是的 我丈夫告诉我了
Yes, my husband told me.
你丈夫办公室有张你在烤猪野宴上的照片
Your husband has a photo in his office of you at a luau.
我注意到镜头一角被什么东西挡住了
I noticed there was something blocking the lens in one corner.
我大概知道那是什么 所以我查了查
I had an idea what it was, so I looked into it.
照片是用罗素的手♥机♥拍的
That picture was taken on Russell's phone.
他的手♥机♥壳破了
His case was broken,
塑料碎片凸出来挡住了镜头
and a piece of plastic was sticking out over the camera.
警方本以为那是在谋杀过程中被损坏的
Police thought it had been damaged during the murder.
但我记起在他家里看到一张照片
But then I remembered seeing a picture at his place
上面有着同样的异物
with the same obstruction.
所以那手♥机♥壳已经破了一段时间了
So the case had been broken for some time.
罗素就是你带去毛伊岛的那个朋友
Russell was the friend you took to Maui.
你们俩有婚外情
You were having an affair.
而鉴于你丈夫还留着旅行的纪念品
And considering your husband has a memento from the trip,
我猜他还不知道
I'm guessing he doesn't know.
对 他不知道
No, he-he doesn't.
我发誓 罗素的事和我没关系
And I swear, I had nothing to do with what happened to Russell.
我非常伤心
I'm a wreck about it.
目前你并不是嫌疑人
Right now you're not a suspect.
但我需要你提供些信息
But I need some information from you
我们正在试图找出
We're trying to find out
罗素最近几周待在了哪里
where Russell had been staying the last few weeks.
警♥察♥检查了他的车和他的信♥用♥卡♥
Police checked his car and his credit cards.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表