马克·特伦彻曼 他是本尼特的摄影师
Mark Trenchman. He's Bennett's cameraman.
你们还没跟他谈吗
You haven't talked to him yet?
他也受伤了吗
Was he hurt, too?
有个目击者看到另一名跳伞者安全着陆
A witness saw a second base jumper land safely
然后逃离了现场
and then flee the scene.
你觉得那是马克吗
So you think that was Mark?
如果马克是跟本尼特一起跳的
If Mark jumped with Bennett,
他就不是朝他开枪的人 对吗
he's not the one who shot at him, right?
但他可能破坏了本尼特的降落伞
But he could've sabotaged Bennett's chute.
你能想到他这么做的理由吗
Can you think of any reason he would have?
马克和本尼特曾经有个搭档阿图罗
Mark and Bennett used to have a partner. Arturo.
但三个月前 本尼特和阿图罗在空中碰撞
But three months ago, Bennett and Arturo collided in midair.
阿图罗昏了过去 没能打开降落伞
Arturo was knocked out and never deployed his chute.
他受到冲撞而死亡
He died on impact.
马克怪本尼特跟他撞在一起
Mark blamed Bennett for the collision.
本尼特怪马克没有提醒他们
Bennett blamed Mark for not warning them
他们离得太近了
they were too close.
我以为他们已经放下了
I thought they put it behind them.
昨晚的跳伞是为了纪念阿图罗
Last night's jump was supposed to be in memory of Arturo.
但是
But...
你是在暗示马克计划了另一种纪念方式
You're suggesting that Mark planned a different kind of memorial.
咖啡喝完了 所以我泡了两杯茶
I ran out of coffee, so I made us some tea.
找到有用的线索了吗
Anything useful?
最重要的是确认了本尼特·尼里
Amongst other things, confirmation that Bennett Nealy
和他的同伴们对极限运动上瘾
and his compatriots were in a sort of addiction spiral.
他们的每次活动都比上一次更危险
Each stunt of theirs was more dangerous than the last.
一系列的冒险行为 以电子形式
A cavalcade of risk, served up electronically
呈现在新时代渴求感官刺♥激♥的观众面前
to an audience of sensation-craving millennials.
你在楼下的时候你的手♥机♥响了
Your phone rang while you were downstairs.
是马库斯打来的
It was Marcus.
警方定位了马克·特伦彻曼的手♥机♥
The police pinged Mark Trenchman's phone.
在尼里死亡处一个街区外的垃圾桶里
They found it in a trash can a block from where Nealy died.
一定是他逃走时扔下的
Must've thrown it away when he ran.
显然 特伦彻曼先生不想被找到
Obviously, Mr. Trenchman doesn't want to be found.
我预言他一小时内就会被抓住
I predict we'll have him in custody within the hour.
随着时间增加的不光是三人表演的危险性
Not only did the danger of our trio's stunts increase over time
他们的视频质量也上升了
so, too, did the quality of their videos.
看来特伦彻曼先生最近买♥♥了一台超高清摄相机
It appears Mr. Trenchman recently bought an 8K camera.
这种相机提前安装好了无线网和蓝牙
Such cameras come pre-equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
而且一般要花五到七万块
They also typically cost between $50,000 and $70,000.
他不可能把它也扔进垃圾堆
There's no way he's throwing that in the trash.
我设法从他藏在油管视频的元数据里
I managed to isolate the serial number of Mr. Trenchman's new camera
提取了他新相机的序列号♥
from the metadata hidden in his YouTube footage.
所以既然定位他的手♥机♥已经没用了
So whilst pinging his cell phone proved useless...
定位他的相机应该能告诉我们他在哪
Pinging his camera should tell us where he is.
特伦彻曼刚到
Oh, hey. Trenchman just got here.
我们在跳伞地附近的酒店里找到了他和他的相机
We snagged him and his camera in a hotel near the jump site.
我安排他进一号♥审讯室
I'm gonna set him up in Interrogation One.
你妹妹来这里干什么
What's your sister doing here?
你记得她帮辛维尔找了公♥寓♥吗
You remember how she helped Shinwell with his apartment?
之前她去那栋楼开会
She went to the building for a meeting the other day,
看到有人接近他
and she saw someone approach him
她觉得可能是帮派分子
that she thought might be a gang member.
你怕是他之前的伙伴
You fear it was an old ally.
或者是旧仇人
Or an old enemy.
我让马库斯给她看几张之前的逮捕照片
I asked Marcus to set her up with some old arrest photos.
为什么不直接问辛维尔那是谁
Why not just ask Shinwell who it was?
我有几周没跟他联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to him in a few weeks.
我想给他点空间
I thought I'd give him some space.
你就是这么给他空间的吗
This is you giving him some space, is it?
去吧 我去跟马库斯一起
Go on. I'll join Marcus.
为了阿图罗
For Arturo.
我告诉你们 我没杀本尼特
I'm telling you, I didn't kill Bennett.
在本尼特的太太
Once Bennett's wife--
不好意思 他的遗孀 指认了你之后
sorry, his widow-- identified you,
我们做了点调查
we did some research.
我们知道你们之间有摩擦
We know there were arguments between you,
肢体冲突
physical altercations.
听着 阿图罗死后
Look, after Arturo died,
我们都指责对方 这是不对的
we both blamed each other. It was wrong.
我们打过架
And we fought.
但我们就像兄弟
But we were like brothers.
我是说 这就是兄弟会做的事
I mean, that's what brothers do.
我爱本尼特
I-I loved Bennett.
我们解决了矛盾
We settled our differences.
不是全部的
Not all of 'em.
根据这封邮件 你想把关于阿图罗·阿扎多
According to this e-mail, you wanted to turn your footage
最后一跳的视频做成纪录片
of Arturo Alzado's last jump into a documentary.
不过本尼特没那么热衷于此想法
Only Bennett wasn't so keen on the idea.
我觉得这会是本尼特想要的 好吗
I thought it was what Arturo would've wanted. All right?
他喜欢受关注
He loved publicity.
拍摄跳伞 放到网上 这是他的想法
Filming our jumps, putting 'em online, that was his idea.
他甚至在写一本书
He was even writing a book.
从邮件往来看 本尼特似乎认为
From the correspondence, Bennett seemed to think
你在用阿图罗的死挣钱
that you were trying to cash in on Arturo's death.
所以他拒绝授权
So he refused to sign off
任何他参与的视频
on any of the footage that he appeared in.
这是个问题 因为
Which was a problem, because...
他参与了所有的视频
he was in all of it.
杀了他不仅能终结他的反对
Killing him wouldn't just put a stop to his objections--
还能为你的纪录片来个绝妙的收尾
it would also give your documentary a bang-up ending.
不 不 你错了
No. No, you're wrong.
听着 我放弃了纪录片
Look, I gave up on the documentary.
本尼特和我决定做最后一跳来纪念阿图罗
Bennett and I agreed to do one last jump to honor Arturo.
我们拍摄只为了我们自己和阿图罗的家人
We only filmed it for us and for Arturo's family.
听着 如果是我破坏了本尼特的降落伞
Look, If I was the one that messed with Bennett's chute,
为什么我要拍摄这一切
why would I film the whole thing?
为什么我要保存录像带
Why would I keep the tape,
保存我自己的罪证
preserving the evidence of my own crime?
如果你和本尼特的死无关
If you had nothing to do with Bennett's death,
你之前为什么要躲着
why were you in hiding?
因为
Because...
我怕我是下一个
I was afraid I was next.
我只知道一个人有来♥福♥枪♥
I only know one person good enough with a rifle
且技术好到能像那样在空中射击本尼特
to shoot Bennett out of the air like that,
而她有足够的理由来杀我
and she has just as much reason to kill me
正如她杀了本尼特
as she did to kill Bennett.
她
She?
不得不说 这把来♥福♥枪♥很厉害
Got to say, that's one hell of a rifle.
是定制的 黑管2000
It's custom. A Tubb 2000.
我比赛用的
I use it in competition.
看着像是将某人从空中射下来的绝佳武器
Looks like the perfect weapon to shoot a man out of the sky.
我是军校学员 好吗
I'm a cadet, okay?
你知道这意味什么吗
You have any idea what that means?
我的生活日程精确到秒
My life is scheduled to the second.
我一直生活在显微镜下
I'm under a microscope the whole time.
上课 受训 检查床铺 编队 视察
Classes, training, bed checks, formations, inspections.
我不可能从训练场溜出来
There's no way I could have snuck off campus,
开到曼哈顿 射杀了本尼特
driven to Manhattan, shot Bennett,
然后回到我的兵营
then gotten back to my barracks
还不被我的室友或者门卫发现
without my roommate or the gate guards noticing.
就当你说的是真的
Say you're right--
你那晚没有溜出去枪击本尼特·尼里
you didn't sneak out the other night to shoot Bennett Nealy
你依然可以在周末离开 对吧
you still get weekend leave, right?
而波基普西离学院只有不到一小时路程
And Poughkeepsie's less than an hour from the academy.
你可以开车过去破坏他的降落伞
You could have driven there to tamper with his parachutes.
马克·特伦彻曼叫你们来找我的 对吧
Mark Trenchman told you to talk to me, didn't he?
那家伙总是很怕我
Guy always was scared of me.
不明白是为什么
Can't imagine why.
你认为我是为了我哥哥的事杀了本尼特
You think I killed Bennett because of what happened to my brother.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表