第二步是什么
What's step two?
那你去把你上司叫来 我就朝他吼
Well, then you find your boss and I'll yell at him.
这现场应该是我们的
This should've been our scene.
稍等
Just... wait here.
你们来得真快
You got here fast.
是吗 我看着像是我们来晚了
Really? Looks to me like we're late.
司法管辖权简直一团乱麻 我们被排除在外
Jurisdictional mess. We were out of the loop.
联调局指责国防情报局
FBI's blaming DIA
试图这样偷偷摸摸地抓捕他
for trying to grab him on the sly like this.
他们在人手不足的情况下冲了进去
They came in undermanned.
行动一分钟前刚结束
This just ended a minute ago.
有人受伤吗
Anyone hurt?
格普哈特肩膀上中了两枪
Gephardt took two in the shoulder.
他站得离那扇窗户太近了
He was standing too close to that window there.
救护人员正在给他处理伤势
EMTs are tending to him now.
我们得立刻进去对他进行询问
We need to get in there and talk to him now.
或许你刚没听明白 这现场不归我们
Maybe you didn't understand. This isn't our scene.
他们将把他带离这里
They're gonna whisk him out of here,
我们永远也不会再见到他了
and we're never gonna see him again.
他得尽快坦白
He needs to confess as soon as possible.
他在视频上对着全世界坦白了 记得吗
He did, on tape to the whole world, remember?
他坦白了多起谋杀和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
He confessed to multiple murders and terrorism.
他伪造了一段可能引发
He forged a video
第三次世界大战的视频
which could start World War Three.
先把我弄进去 我会解释的
Just get me in there. I'll-I'll explain.
看来你能把东西拿回去了
Hey, looks like you're gonna get your stuff back.
死到临头还开玩笑
Gallows humor.
如果你不老实交代 你会需要这份乐观的
If you don't come clean, you will need that.
我也不期望被风光大葬 但我为国效了一份力
I don't expect a parade, but I did my country a service.
我把真♥相♥展现给了他们
I showed them the truth.
你展现的是一场骗局
You sold them a hoax.
那段关于伊朗的视频是伪造的
The Iran tape is a forgery.
现在谁还会相信呢
Now, who's gonna believe that?
悬崖勒马吧 避免一场不必要的战争
Walk it back. Spare a needless war.
或许甚至还能救你一命
Might even save your own life.
就给他一分钟
Just give him a minute!
你无权进入这里
Hey, hey, you're not authorized to be here.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them.
我什么也不会说的 福尔摩斯先生
I'll tell them nothing, Mr. Holmes.
我是个爱国者 永远都是
I'm a patriot. I always will be.
立即出去 你们两个 把他送去医院
Get out now. You two, roll him, hospital.
听着 我们有五起谋杀案都是这家伙干的
Look, we're gonna put five murders on this guy.
应该给我们一个机会
My people deserve a chance.
还有更大的鱼要钓
There are bigger fish to fry.
现在请你们出去
Now you guys got to give us the room.
卡米
这房♥子有地窖吗
This house have a cellar?
听说了你最近的事
Heard about the new 'do.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我很好奇国安局最近还听说了什么
Makes me wonder what else the NSA has heard recently.
你是要装无辜吗
You're gonna feign ignorance?
你选择来这地方见面 而不是三天前
You chose this spot to meet, not a hundred yards away
国防情报局把我扔下的那个地方
from where the DIA dumped me three days ago.
我只是比较喜欢那个卖♥♥玉米煎饼的
I just like the burrito truck up the street.
你说你有证据证明伊朗核弹的视频是假的
You said you had proof the Iranian nuclear tape is a fraud.
很有利的证据 有物证和视频
Dispositive evidence, material and visual.
格普哈特伪造的证据
稍微有点脑子的人都能看出
Anyone with half a brain is gonna be able to tell
格普哈特是在他母亲房♥子的地下室
that Gephardt made that tape himself
制♥作♥的那段视频
in his mother's basement.
就好像他在计划入侵伊朗的时候
Like, he was planning an invasion of Iran,
他妈妈在楼上给他做烤奶酪
and she was upstairs making him a grilled cheese?
如果你觉得不正常 可以去见见他母亲
If it sounds outlandish, pay the woman a visit.
看看她那只狗
Meet her dog,
一只爱叫的西班牙猎犬 叫卡米
a yappy spaniel named Kammie.
那段视频的背景音里
No one was saying "Just a little" in Farsi
根本没人用波斯语说「一点点」
in the background on that tape.
那不是伊朗核弹专家在说
It wasn't an Iranian nuclear scientist
他们用了多少浓缩铀
referencing how much enriched uranium they were using.
而是格普哈特的母亲 在另一个房♥间里
It was Gephardt's mother, beckoning her pet
叫她的狗
in another part of the house.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你不觉得这很搞笑吗
You don't think that's funny?
可能吧 要是那个电视台的新闻评论员
Well, I might, if the cable news commentariat
没大肆渲染这个宠物乌龙的话
weren't pimping this bizarre puppet show.
你对伊朗有什么看法
How do you feel about Iran?
跟这没关系
That's irrelevant.
你应该问我对真♥相♥的看法
You should be asking how I feel about the truth.
为了防止你心口不一
In case you're just telling me what I want to hear,
你得知道 我已经把同样的材料
you should know identical dossiers
发给了纽约警局 联调局 军情六处
have been sent to the NYPD, the FBI, and MI6
以及其它一些
and a couple of media outfits
我不怎么蔑视的媒体
that I hold in relatively limited contempt.
我们是一边的 福尔摩斯
We're on your team, Holmes.
真希望我们拿这些跟他对质的时候你也在场
Wish you could see his face when we confront him with this.
他被关押在哪
Where is he being held?
见到你很高兴 福尔摩斯
Good to see you, Holmes.
凯蒂
来圣马克教堂见我吧?
要安排驱魔仪式吗
Scheduled an exorcism?
为你还是为我
Is it for you or me?
坐一下吧
Sit down, will you?
我一直在想你昨晚说的话
I have been thinking about everything that you said last night.
是吗
Yes?
你说得对
You were right.
我当时回伦敦的时候 真的很不容易
When I went back to London, it was really hard.
我知道我是费了很大的努力才来到纽约的
I knew I'd come a really long way in New York, and then,
可突然间 没有人再帮我了
all of a sudden, my entire support system was gone.
所以 我就做了我以为你会做的事
So, I did what I thought you would do.
让自己疯狂地工作
I threw myself into the work.
我接手了所有能接的案子
I took every case that came my way.
可以说我是逼着苏格兰场
I practically haunted Scotland Yard
让我去帮助别人的
looking for ways I could help people.
可是 奇怪的事情发生了
And then, strangest thing happened.
我意识到我并不需要这样
I realized that I didn't need it.
还有其他的方法让我帮助别人
There were other ways I could help people.
以前一直压在我身上的负担
All that weight I used to heft about the place,
一切的黑暗 都消失了
all that darkness, was gone.
我觉得又找回了自我
I felt like myself again.
夏洛克 事实就是
The truth is, Sherlock,
我一直在考虑放弃警探的工作
that I'd been thinking about giving up detective work
在阿奇出生前就考虑了
a long time before Archie came along.
我只是不知道该怎么告诉你
I just didn't know how to tell you.
我感觉已经好了 但我知道
I felt fixed, but I knew that...
我知道你不这么觉得 所以我就没跟你说
well, I knew that you didn't, so I just kept it to myself.
可是 时间过得很快
Then before I knew it, months had passed,
一眨眼就是一年
and then a year and then...
要是安森·格普哈特没有杀人的话
Who knows? If Anson Gephardt hadn't started killing people,
可能我们俩这辈子都不会再见面了
then perhaps we never would've seen each other again.
我不应该这么对你
You deserve much better than that.
你走之前我就说过 我永远都是你的朋友
I told you before you left you'd always be my friend.
这就是问题所在
See, that's the thing, isn't it?
我们不是朋友 从来都不是
We're not friends; we never were.
我们是家人
We're family.
进来吧 好吗
Come inside, will you?
今天阿奇要受洗礼
Archie's being christened today.
虽然我不怎么来教堂
I've never been much of a churchgoer,
但我觉得正式一些比较好
but I thought this was a good way to make it official.
我们一家人
The family thing.
你 我还有华生
You, me and Watson.
你想让我们当教父教母
You want us to be godparents.
是的 如果你不忙的话
If you're not too busy, yeah.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表