你有十秒钟解释清楚这些
You got about ten seconds to reach a point with this
否则这水就要扣你头上了
before this water ends up on your head.
描述一下我刚放在柜子上的图
Describe the image I just put on the cabinet over there.
而我不能动吗
And I'm not allowed to move?
你可以 但是记住
You can, but remember
恩奎斯先生特别说了
Mr. Enriquez specifically stated
他当时带着酒钵走向演奏台
that he was walking the punch bowl to the band shell,
就在他要放下时
about to set it thereupon,
他听到了枪声
at the moment he heard the gunshots.
另外记住 地上没有洒出来的酒
Also remember there was no evidence of spilled sangria--
如果有人像你这样 突然转身
as would happen if someone in your position abruptly turned--
现场就该有洒出来的酒
found at the scene.
恩奎斯不可能看见开枪的人
There's no way Enriquez saw the shooter.
他的证词是假的
His statement's a lie.
觉得他是在替谁打掩护吗
Think he's covering for someone?
如果你说的「谁」是指他自己的话
If by "someone" you mean "himself."
在你调查的过程中 你发现
In the course of your investigation you discovered
被害人是个被通缉的野生动物贩子
that the victim was a wanted wildlife trafficker.
特别是 被通缉的原因是从厄瓜多尔
Wanted, most notably, for smuggling
走私珍稀动物加拉帕戈斯鬣蜥
rare Galápagos iguanas out of Ecuador.
恩奎斯先生来自厄瓜多尔
Mr. Enriquez is from Ecuador.
在这些案发当天的照片中
And in these photographs, from the day of the murder,
我看到他手臂上有多处伤痕
I saw multiple scars on his arms
符合加拉帕戈斯鬣蜥的咬痕
consistent with those of Galápagos iguana bites.
相信我 我知道自己在说什么
Trust me when I say I know of what I speak.
你认为这是生意上的争执
You think this was some kind of business dispute?
我认为鉴于恩奎斯先生的假供词
I think that in light of Mr. Enriquez's false statement
值得再查查他
he's worth a second look.
一个便便的表情
A poop emoji?
我以为那是冰淇凌
Oh, I thought it was ice cream.
那是副局长普罗斯基吧
That's Deputy Chief Prosky, isn't it?
是他
That's him.
他是警监的上司吧
He's the captain's boss, isn't he?
有什么问题吗
Is there a... Problem?
实际上 他是警监的上司的上司
Technically, he's the captain's boss' boss,
也就是我的上司的上司的上司
which means he's my boss' boss' boss,
还意味着我决定不多管闲事
which means I'm gonna mind my own business.
但多谢了 现在我知道你觉得有地方不对
But thanks, now that I know you think something's wrong,
我也会开始担心了 我去把这个倒了
I'm gonna be worrying, too. I'm gonna go spill this out.
你最好在普罗斯基看到前 拿走你的「冰淇凌」
You should take down your "ice cream" before Prosky sees it.
不不不 我不要冷静
No, no, no, no, I'm not calming down!
我们的地方被毁了
Our place is trashed!
伦恩 声音小点 让她说
Len, keep your voice down. Let her talk.
我们会处理所有的事 我保证
We'll take care of everything, I promise.
合同里都写了
It's in your contract.
我说过我们不需要房♥客
I told you we did not need renters, okay?
我们花钱是找人看家的
We should have paid for a house sitter.
空房♥乐租为这种情况上了保险
AwayKay carries insurance for just such situations.
我们介绍的客人造成了这些损害
Guests we paired you with did all this damage,
-因此我们会负责全部赔偿 -真的吗
- so we'll cover all the costs. - Oh, really?
看见这地毯没 这是古董
You see this rug? It's an antique.
他们会为它赔我五万美金吗
Are they gonna give me 50 grand for it?
不会 我也是这么想的 我要报♥警♥了
No, that's what I thought. Look, I'm calling the cops,
这是肆意破坏他人财产
because this is vandalism.
空房♥乐租和公♥司♥章程冲突 咱们会被开除
AwayKaying is against the co-op charter. They could throw us out.
-你早就知道 -房♥租每月过万啊 伦恩
- And you knew that? - It was 11 grand a month, Len.
什么东西
Now, what the hell?
这是什么鬼 壁炉棍子 还是什么
What the hell is this, a fireplace poker or something?
他们在这里干了什么
What were they doing in here?
等等 在你把那东西拿出来前
Wait, before you pull that out,
先让我给保险那边照张相
let me get a photo for the insurance.
它还挺牢
That's in there pretty tight.
伦恩 你够了吧
Len, will you stop it?
-墙要碎了 -亲爱的 能帮我拿工具吗
You're gonna break the wall. Now, honey, could you get my tools?
那里面到底有什么啊
What is in there?
你不能把它拔出墙 所以...
You're not getting that out of the wall, so...
伦恩 住手
Len, stop it!
住手 求你了
Stop it, please.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第四集
我很确定那些案子都解决了
Pretty sure we solved all those cases.
没错 是解决了
You are right, we did.
所以这往事重温是什么意思
So, why the trip down memory lane?
昨晚我在局里的时候 我发现警监
Last night while I was at the precinct I observed the captain
跟他的上司在关着门开会
in a closed-door meeting with a superior officer.
我看到他们在重新过一些结案的案子
I could see they were reviewing a number of closed cases.
我去档案室查了下被取出的档案
I checked the file room to see which files had been pulled,
看看 是咱们的案子
and voilà-- our cases.
或者说 是不少咱们的案子
Or, rather, a curious number of them.
好吧
Okay.
我很想知道
I'm attempting to determine
他们为什么在看这些档案
why they were looking at these particular files
以及他们在讨论什么
and what they were discussing.
咱们又遇上麻烦了吗 还是内务部
Are we in hot water again? Has Internal Affairs
再一次把它严格的目光投向了我们
turned its Orwellian eye on us once more?
如果真是如此呢
So what if they have?
咱们以前经历过这种事
We've weathered the storm before.
我们最近又没有违反什么规定
It's not like we've broken any rules lately.
-没比以往违规的次数多 -确实如此
- Well, any more than usual. - It's true.
但你难道不想知道我们遇上了什么
But wouldn't you rather know what kind of attack
需要自己抵挡的攻击吗
we have to defend ourselves against?
也可能什么事都没有
It could also be nothing.
怎么可能没事
How could it be nothing?
它们不在档案室
Just because those weren't in the file room
并不意味着它们就是警监他们在看的
doesn't mean that they're the ones that they're looking at.
不管怎么回事 警监会支持我们
And whatever it is, the captain's got our back.
如果这事他觉得咱们该知道
So if it's something he thinks that we need to know,
他会告诉咱们
he'll tell us.
我要做早饭了 你吃什么吗
I'm gonna make some breakfast. Do you want anything?
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
喂
Hello?
好的 我们马上过去
Yes, we'll be right there.
起码我们刚知道了 我们还没被禁用
Well, at least we know we haven't been benched just yet.
做点能带在路上吃的早餐吧 华生
Make it breakfast to go, Watson.
被害人叫罗素·科尔
Victim's name is Russell Cole.
这间公♥寓♥是他的 临时工发现的他
He owned this apartment. Super found him.
科尔先生在巴瑞特·怀特公♥司♥工作
Mr. Cole worked for Barrett White Capital,
一家投资公♥司♥
an investment firm.
他是一位定量分♥析♥师 搞数学的
He was a quant-- quantitative analyst. Deep math guy.
他们用复杂的公式分♥析♥公♥司♥
They use complicated formulas to analyze companies
然后作出投资建议
and then make investment recommendations.
没有闯入痕迹
No sign of forced entry.
但是看起来有过打斗
Looks like there was a struggle, though.
所以没人看到或听到什么
So, no one saw or heard anything.
隔壁的人把房♥子租给了吵闹的空房♥租客
Well, the folks next door had some noisy AwayKayers.
他们搬走了
They'd moved on,
但其他邻居不知道
but the other neighbors didn't know that,
所以额外的打砸声被忽略了
so a few extra crashes and bangs were just ignored.
再说所有人都以为科尔出城了
Plus everyone thought Cole was out of town.
他们说已经几周没见过他了
They said they hadn't seen him in weeks.
门口的行李包里都是衣服
Overnight bag by the door is full of clothes.
他肯定是刚回家
He must have just come home.
不管怎样 不会有人计划用壁炉火钩
Anyway, nobody shows up planning to commit a murder
实施谋杀的
with a fireplace poker,
所以我觉得这不是预谋好的
so I'm thinking this wasn't premeditated.
科尔让这个人进了门
Cole let the person in,
也许他们互相认识 出于一些原因
so maybe they knew each other and for whatever reason,
情况失控了
things turned ugly.
你错了
You're incorrect.
关于没有预谋这点
About it not being premeditated.
凶手是带着这个来的
The killer came armed with this.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表