when she left the house right before
看到的人
her husband's heart attack.
她还记得他当时拿着一个公文包
She also remembered he was carrying a briefcase.
有可能里面放着皮下注射器
Good bet it contained a hypodermic needle
以及他用来闯入杜宁家的工具
and whatever tools he needed to break into the Durning home.
当地警方在分发这张素描
Local PD are circulating the sketch,
但我们会亲自带着它
but we're gonna take it over
去帕拉莫斯的停尸房♥
to the morgue in Paramus personally,
看看有没有人见过这个人
see if anyone there saw this guy
和没发现谋杀的法医有过联♥系♥
make contact with the M.E. who missed the murder.
我已经试着申请了
I've been trying to get a warrant
对柯泰特通话记录的查询许可
for Kotite's phone records.
希望我们能通过电♥话♥追踪到这个人
I'm hoping we can track this guy down from the call
柯泰特肯定在你昨天突然现身俱乐部质问他后
that Kotite must've made after you goosed him
给这个人打了电♥话♥
at his club yesterday.
许可值得申请 但我能向你保证
A warrant would be worthwhile, but I can guarantee you
他没有在我离开后给杀手打电♥话♥
that he did not call his assassin after I left.
显然是他让那个人去墓地
Obviously, he told the guy to go down to the cemetery
帮他绝除后患
to clean his mess up.
是的 只是我不认为他是通过电♥话♥下令的
He did. I just don't think he did it over the phone.
杀手也在那个俱乐部里
The assassin was at the club, you see.
我离开时从他身边经过了
I passed him on my way out.
他起初并不可疑 但在杜宁太太
He didn't seem suspicious at first, but after Mrs. Durning
开始描述她看见的那个人时
began to describing the man that she saw,
我意识到我也见过他
I realized I'd seen him as well.
那张素描就是我自己画的
Drew that sketch myself.
喂
Hello?
不 没事 这里现在才八点半
No, it's okay. It's only half past 8:00 here.
我说了 我不确定什么时候会回去
I told you, I'm not sure when I'll be back.
这事会花一段时间
This will take as long as it takes.
玛格丽特 住手
Margaret, stop!
你收到我的短♥信♥了
You got my text.
是的 收到了
Yes, I did.
华生 这是玛格丽特
Watson, this is Margaret.
-你认识这个女人 -对 她是我朋友
- You know this woman? - Yeah, she's my friend.
一位爱管闲事的朋友 但毕竟还是朋友
A very nosy friend, but she is a friend nonetheless.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我以为你是闯进来
I-I thought you broke in.
我以为你是来带走他的
I thought you were trying to take him.
-带走谁 -她的孩子
- Take who? - Her baby.
我是他的保姆
I'm his nanny.
他叫阿奇
His name's Archie.
他父亲和我一起上的大学
His father and I went to university together.
至少之前是 在我...
Or at least we did before I...
在我遇到麻烦之前
you know, before I had my troubles.
我回伦敦时与他偶遇了
I just bumped into him when I got back to London.
那真是非常美好 对吧
It was... it was really nice, wasn't it?
然后我们在一起了一段时间
Then we were together for a while,
接着又分分合合
and then we weren't, then we were.
阿奇是个意外
Archie was a surprise.
但是我经历过的最好的意外
But the best one I've ever had.
他爸爸和我如今分道扬镳了
His dad and I are on different paths now,
但至于阿奇 他真的很棒
but when it comes to Archie, he's been great.
他是很坚实的后盾 是一份礼物
He's so... supportive, and he's so present.
有他和玛格丽特在 我就有了一切
Between him and Margaret, I have everything I need.
他很漂亮
He's beautiful.
对 确实
Yes, he is.
他还非常贪嘴
He's also very needy.
他饿的时候只让他妈妈喂
When he's hungry, he won't let anyone feed him,
其他任何人都不行
apart from his mum.
对吧 你这小皮猴
Will you, you little monkey?
这就是你这几天经常偷溜的原因吗
So that's why you've been sneaking off the last few days.
对 这也是我没怎么睡觉的原因
Yeah, it's also why I've not been getting much sleep.
他在长牙什么的
He's teething and so on.
我会说他是我见过最难对付的人
I would say he's the fussiest man I've ever met,
但我们都知道我在撒谎
but we both know I'd be lying.
你介意我抱抱吗
Do you mind?
当然不会
No.
你怎么说 阿奇
What do you say, Archie?
你喜欢华生阿姨吗
You stay agreeable for your Aunty Watson?
你做到了 你进入了我的保姆名单
Well, you've done it now, you've made my list of sitters.
「华生阿姨」 我喜欢这称呼
"Aunty Watson." I like it.
你知道夏洛克过去也常这么叫我吗
You know Sherlock used to call me that?
当然 我是「反♥华♥生」[同音梗]
Of course, I was "The Anti-Watson."
你经历了那么多
I mean, after everything you've been through,
现在你成了一位母亲 这很了不起
I mean, you're a mom now, it's amazing.
你为什么不告诉我们阿奇的事呢
So why wouldn't you, uh, tell us about Archie?
为什么把他当秘密
Why keep him a secret?
我了解你们俩是什么样的人
I know what you two are like.
你们在追捕一个花钱制♥造♥了三起谋杀的人
You're going after a man who's financed three murders.
你们要是发现我有孩子
The second you found out I had a baby on board,
就会不让我插手了
you would've benched me.
-不对 -「不对」
- No. - "No"?
不对 还有别的原因 我能看出来
No, there's more to it than that, I can tell.
等这所有事结束
After all this is over,
等我们证明了柯泰特有罪
after we prove Kotite's guilty, um...
我就退出
I'm quitting.
退出
Quitting?
不再做侦探了
Being a detective.
我会待在我告诉过你的那个组织
I'm gonna stay on with the group I told you about,
但是只做顾问
but strictly as a counselor.
我只是不知道夏洛克会怎么想
I just don't know how Sherlock's gonna take it.
你觉得他不会为你感到高兴
Wait, you don't think he'd be happy for you?
他为我牺牲了一年的时间
He dedicated a year of his life to me.
全心全意地教我
He-he taught me,
教会我如何行事 给了我目标
and he gave me structure, he gave me purpose.
我们做的这些 对他来说不只是工作
This thing we do, this isn't just a job to him,
是 是有更深的意义
it's-it's... it's something much more,
但我却要离开了
and I'm just gonna turn my back on it.
我只是
I'm just...
我害怕会让他失望
I'm scared he's gonna be disappointed.
我懂你的担忧 但是说实话
I mean, I understand why you'd be nervous, but respectfully,
我觉得你小看他了
I think you're selling him short.
他应该知道你很幸福
I mean, he deserves to know that you're happy.
对吧
Right?
威尔克森医生 我是贝尔警探
Dr. Wilkerson, I'm Detective Bell.
你已经见过我的同事了
You already know my colleagues.
为什么让我看
Why am I looking at a picture of a man
一张被谋杀的人的照片
who was shot to death?
原来她是能认得谋杀的呢
Oh, she does recognize a murder when she sees one.
我们还以为你会说
We thought you were gonna say
我们正在看世界上最大的跳蚤的杰作呢
we're looking at the work of the world's biggest flea.
欠你一瓶可乐 华生
I owe you a Coke, Watson.
你认识那个男人吗
Does that man look familiar to you?
不认识
No.
所以你从来没见过他
So you've never seen him before?
没见过
No.
你确定
You're positive?
「不」在纽约和新泽西
Does "No" Mean the same thing
难道不是同一个意思吗
in New York that it means in New Jersey?
回答问题
Just answer the question.
我之前从没见过那个人
I've never seen that man before.
这就有趣了 因为贝尔警探
Well, that's funny because Detective Bell
昨晚见了一个证人
met a witness last night
他说上周那个人去了你的停尸房♥
that says that that man paid a visit to your morgue last week.
和你谈了一段时间
He talked to you for a while.
我们的证人没给出更多细节
Our witness couldn't make out the details,
但我们猜
but if we had to guess,
他是去给你钱的
he was offering you money to help him cover up
让你掩饰赛扬·杜宁的谋杀
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表