他们在转告他我们想和他谈谈
They're letting him know we want to talk to him.
索耶·文斯洛·普罗斯律师事务所
Law firm of Sawyer Winthrop Rose.
「专营隐匿资产调查」
"Specializing in hidden-asset investigation."
离婚夫妇中的一方通过秘密渠道
Divorcing spouse hides his or her money from the other
利用海外账户或空壳公♥司♥
through a byzantine maze of offshore accounts
向另一方隐瞒资产 而另一方
and shell companies, and the other one
雇一个这种团队来通过秘密渠道追踪资产去向
hires a team like this to hack their way through that maze.
这工作听起来更适合会计
Sounds more like a job for accountants
而不是罗伊那样的人
than a guy like Roy.
是的
Yes, it is.
但有时它确实需要人擅长老一套的外勤工作
But, occasionally, it does require good old-fashioned legwork.
比如跟踪配偶 看看他们都和谁见面
Tailing spouses to see who they meet, for example.
或者在他们的电脑和手♥机♥上
Perhaps installing malware and keyloggers
安装病毒或键盘记录软件
on their computers and phones.
那听起来绝对更合罗伊的胃口
That definitely sounds more up Roy's alley.
之前在警监办公室 我们告诉你罗伊的事时
You seemed disappointed in the captain's office earlier,
你似乎很失望
when we told you about Roy.
或许不是我最高兴的时刻
Might not have been my finest moment,
但我听到他开枪自杀后的第一个想法是...
but my first thought when I heard he shot himself was...
「很好」
"Good."
发生在他身上再合适不过了
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
接着你说这是有人安排的
Then you said it was a setup.
那意味着伤害香特尔的人还在逍遥法外
That means that whoever hurt Chantal is still out there,
所以我当然很失望
so of course I'm disappointed.
不 我不是指那个
No, I didn't mean that.
实际上正相反 我发现
In fact, I detected the opposite
当你得知伤害香特尔的凶手仍然逍遥法外
when you found out Chantal's attacker was still at large.
你看起来很振奋
You seemed invigorated.
我指的是当你得知罗伊死了
I meant when you found out that Roy was dead,
你似乎很失望你没能伤害他
you seemed disappointed that you didn't get to hurt him.
文斯洛普先生现在可以见你们了
Mr. Winthrop will see you now.
我的天
My god.
罗伊只和我们一起工作了几个月
Roy was only with us a few months,
但他看起来像个好人
but he seemed like a good guy.
你还需要多点时间深入了解他
You just needed more time to get to know him.
你说什么
Sorry?
罗伊昨天告诉我的同事
Roy told my colleagues yesterday
他最近在跟踪你的一位委托人的丈夫
that he'd been following the husband of one of your clients.
我们想知道那个男人的名字
We'd like that man's name.
为什么 你们认为他与这件事有关吗
Why? You think he had something to do with this?
这是我们在调查的可能性
It's a possibility we're exploring.
考虑到你们在这做的工作
Given the work you do here
以及你们为哪种委托人服务
and the kind of clients you do it for,
那个男人可能向他妻子隐瞒了几百万资产
that man may have been hiding millions from his wife.
派侦探跟着他
Having an investigator follow him
可能对他的资产造成了威胁
would have posed a threat to his assets.
或许你认为我们更应该
Perhaps you think we'd be better served
注意你们事务所让罗伊调查的其他人
looking at someone else your firm asked Roy to investigate.
不 不是那样
No, it's not that.
只是这让我处于了一个微妙的位置
It's just, this puts me in an interesting spot.
怎么说
How's that?
就不绕圈子了
So as not to beat around the bush,
罗伊跟踪的是一个叫费奥多·乌霍夫的人
Roy was following a man named Fyodor Ukhov.
我是他妻子劳拉的离婚代理律师
I'm representing his wife Lara in their divorce.
有一些涉及代理人与委托人间权益保护的事
There are issues of attorney-client privilege
我不得不考虑
I have to consider.
但显然你愿意多告诉我们一些事
But obviously you'd like to be able to tell us more.
你当然愿意
Well, of course you would.
她的丈夫突然卷入一宗谋杀案调查
What better for your client than to have her husband
对你的委托人来说再好不过
suddenly embroiled in a murder investigation?
我们已经告诉你 他隐瞒的钱
We've already told you that his hidden money
可能提供了动机
could have provided motive.
突然间 地检办公室
All of a sudden, the district attorney's office
就要对你发出传票了
will be issuing subpoenas for you.
告诉你我的委托人是谁并不涉及权益保护
Telling you who I represent isn't protected by privilege.
你们能在法♥院♥备案里找到
You could have found that in a court filing.
但除此之外 你们追查一些
But beyond that, you go down a road
我本不该说的事
off something I shouldn't have said,
你们找到的证据可能被撤销
Your evidence could get thrown out.
我说的某些话到头来反咬我当事人一口
Something I say comes back to bite my client,
最后被起诉的反而是我
Then I'm the one getting sued.
不过 如果是你们自己
However, I can't be held liable
在新闻中有所发现
for anything you find
我就不用负责了
on your own in the press.
而新闻对这两个人
And there's been a lot about these two
有大量报道
in the press.
「乌霍夫婚姻状况急转直下 出现紊流」
"Turbulence builds as Ukhov marriage nosedives."
他是个私人飞机经销商 所以...
He's a private jet broker, so...
这篇文章报道说他瞒着他妻子和联邦税务局
Well, this article alleges that he's sheltering $20 million
私藏了两千万美金
from his wife and federal taxes.
有许多谋杀的动机还远不及这个严重呢 对吧
Well, murders have been committed for far less, haven't they?
还有
There's more.
费奥多·乌霍夫曾经被逮捕过两次 一次是2011年
Fyodor Ukhov was arrested twice. Once in 2011
第二次是2014年
And again in 2014.
两次都是因为家庭暴♥力♥
Both times for beating his wife.
她真美啊 对吧
She's quite beautiful, is she not?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
那架飞机
The plane.
你一进来眼睛就直勾勾地盯着她
Your eyes went straight to her when you arrived,
你还要求在这间房♥子里谈
And then you asked to speak in this room.
她是我买♥♥的第一架飞机
She was my first.
我是说真正的飞机
The real one, I mean.
我花了五百万美金
I paid $5 million.
你出一万我就把这模型卖♥♥给你
I'll give you the model for ten grand.
我们还是谈谋杀案的事吧 乌霍夫先生
How about we stick to the homicide, Mr. Ukhov?
抱歉 我不懂
Sorry, I don't understand.
对此我一无所知
I don't know anything about this.
我说过了 今天我不是
Well, like I told you, I'm not here today
来正式公干的 但我敢保证
in any official capacity, but, take my word,
事情会越来越正式的
things are getting more official by the minute.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这些照片里的那辆车
The car in those photos,
我同事今天早上检查了一下
My colleague helped examine it this morning.
不久前她给我发了条信息
She sent me a message a little while ago,
说是在副驾驶座的窗户上发现了掌纹
said there were palm prints on the passenger-side window
与你的吻合
that matched yours.
你的指纹是有记录的
Your prints were in the system, of course,
毕竟你曾两次把你妻子打得半死
thanks to the two times that you beat your wife half to death.
我们并不认为那些只是个案
Not that we think those were isolated incidents.
你不应该对你不了解的事妄下评论 警探
You shouldn't judge what you don't understand, detective.
我看了她受伤的照片
I saw the photos of what you did to her.
我很了解
My understanding's pretty clear.
大约一周前 我发现这个人在跟踪我
About a week ago, I realized this man was following me.
我猜是我妻子的律师派来的
I assumed on behalf of my wife's lawyers.
但至今我还不知道他的名字
But, until now, I didn't know his name.
我肯定没有做什么策划谋杀
And I certainly didn't do anything as interesting
这么有趣的事
as stage a suicide.
解释一下那辆车上的指纹
Explain the prints on his car.
我拍打过他的窗户
I slapped on his window
威胁他要去申请限制令
and threatened a restraining order.
我想让他知道我看到他了
I wanted him to know that I'd seen him.
仅此而已
That was all.
这一切都发生在一家餐厅前
And it all happened in front of a restaurant
泊车员目击了整个过程
in sight of the valets.
你要是不相信我 就去问他们
You don't believe me, ask them.
夏洛克
这里搞定了
外面见
告诉我餐厅的名字
I'll need the name of the restaurant.
你大意了吧 伙计
Think you're slipping, man.
你闯进他办公室时我听到你好像撞到了什么东西
Heard you knock something over when you broke into his office.
把咖啡杯从窗台上撞倒了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表