是那五个失踪的被毒者
are the five missing poison victims.
我想办法确认了
I've managed to confirm
这几个人
that each one of these people
都在这个星期来了纽约
has business in New York this week.
纽约警局在派警车去他们的宾馆了
The NYPD is sending patrol cars to their hotels as we speak.
你看起来有点失望
You seem a little disappointed.
不 我只是以为 神秘的门卡
No, I just thought, with the... secret key cards
蛇毒还有涉外事务
and the snake venom and the foreign affairs,
这应该会牵扯到间谍或者刺客
we'd be dealing with spies or assassins.
而不是 技术人员
Not... you know, tech support.
我是说 为什么会有人想要除掉他们
I mean, why would anyone want to wipe out this group?
他们看起来很平凡
They seem so mundane.
杀了他们有什么好处
I mean, what would killing them even achieve?
机场关闭 电网故障 金融崩溃
Airport shutdowns, power grid failures, financial meltdowns,
-核战 随你选 -你在说什么
- nuclear war-- take your pick. - What are you talking about?
IAO控制着整个网络的核心安全
The IAO controls core security for the entire Internet.
无论你怎么说他们 华生
These people are many things, Watson,
他们绝对算不上
but mundane...
平凡
they are not.
很抱歉你不喜欢我的问题 达罗先生
I'm sorry if you don't like my questions, Mr. Dalal,
但你必须回答
but you still have to answer them.
昨天 我朋友泰特被杀了
Yesterday, my friend Tate was killed.
今早 我醒来听说
This morning, I wake up to hear
达尼洛死在地铁站台
Danilo died on a subway platform.
现在你告诉我组织的其他人都被发现
Now you tell me everyone else in the group was
死在宾馆房♥间里 而你们认为是我♥干♥的
found dead in their hotel rooms and you think I'm to blame.
我们不知道要怎么想 但我们在试图
We don't know what to think right now, but we're trying
找到凶手 而你不帮忙
to solve these murders and you're not helping.
我们应该得出什么结论呢
What conclusions are we supposed to draw from that?
这些人是我要好的朋友
That these people were dear friends of mine?
我需要时间来渡过这场噩梦
That it's taking me some time to process this nightmare?
我们完全理解
We completely understand,
但我们有紧急的问题需要得到答案
but we have urgent questions we need to ask.
所以你承认你和你朋友
So you admit you and your friends were leaders
是IAO的领导
of the IAO.
你们一起吃了一顿午餐
You were at the same lunch,
但你是唯一幸存的
but you were the only one who survived it.
我没吃下毒的鹅肝
I didn't eat the poisoned foie gras
因为我是素食者
because I'm a vegetarian.
一直都是 随便问谁都知道
My entire life. Ask anyone.
餐厅经理说
The restaurant manager said that
他们有13道菜式
13 menu items were served.
两种有肉
Two of them contained meat.
13种的两种
Two out of the 13.
蛇毒刚好下在你不吃的两道菜中的一种
Pretty lucky the snake venom just happened
而不是你能吃的11道菜中的一种
to be in one of the two dishes you couldn't eat
你真是幸运
instead of one of the 11 you could.
正是如此 幸运
That is exactly what it was-- lucky!
你们说这些食物
You said the food was poisoned
是在晚上有人闯入时被下毒的 对吧
during a break-in the night before, right?
我那晚在宾馆里 皇后区的贝尔蒙特
I was at my hotel, the Belmont in Queens.
看他们的监视录像 我整晚都在那
Look at their security footage; I was there all night.
你们也该问问
You also ought to be asking yourselves
怎么会有人想要我们死
why on earth would anyone have wanted us dead.
我们不知道你们的组织如何运作
We don't know how your group works.
你们并不怎么宣传你们的手法
You guys don't exactly advertise your methods.
根据我们所知 这似乎是
Based on what we do know, it looks like the first step
控制网络的第一步
to taking over the Internet.
如果这是你的看法 那你理解得非常浅显
If that's what you think, then you understand very little.
拜托
By all means,
请给我们科普一下
enlighten us.
网络建立于一个前提之上
The Internet is built on the premise
当人们输入网站的地址时
that when people type in the address of a Web site,
他们会被送往这个网站的合法版本
they are sent to the legitimate version of that site.
我们七个聚在一起
When the seven of us would meet up,
会验证网址簿
we would verify that every entry
每个条目的合法性
in the online phone book was legitimate.
如果我们不这么做 一堆假站点就会出现
If we didn't, a bunch of fake sites would pop up
它们会窃取用户个人资料
to steal users' personal data,
在手♥机♥和电脑里植入间谍软件
plant, uh, spyware on-on phones and computers...
七个人验证网络上的所有网站
So, seven people verify every Web site on the Internet?
我们使用一个算法
We use an algorithm to do it.
如果有人弄到了这个算法♥会♥发生什么
What happens if someone gets their hands on that algorithm?
他们弄不到的
Well, they couldn't.
除非有这些
Not without these.
达尼洛·卢基奇和泰特·奥维斯也有这些卡
Danilo Lukic and Tate Orvis had those cards.
它们是什么
What are they?
当这个算法没有在使用时
When the algorithm isn't in use,
它被分成七份存储于硬盘中
it's divided into seven parts and stored on hard drives.
这些硬盘保存在保险箱里 这些是钥匙
The drives are kept in safes, locked with these.
但就算有人拿到了所有卡
But even if someone snatched all of our cards--
而那个在我们午餐里下毒的人明显并没做到
and whoever poisoned our lunch obviously didn't--
他们依然需要清理一堆障碍
they'd still need to clear a dozen hurdles
才能造成危害
before they could do any real harm.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们只是第一道防线
We're just the first line of defense.
还有备份算法和失效警报
There are backup algorithms and fail-safe alarms,
替补持钥人
replacement key-holders.
我想不出有什么计划
There isn't a scheme I could imagine
能从我朋友的死中获益
that would actually benefit from my friends dying.
还以为和那家伙谈谈能搞清楚一些事
Thought talking to that guy would clear things up.
但没有
It didn't.
所以 如果他朋友的死
So... if the deaths of his friends
并没有激发什么网络政♥变♥
didn't further any Internet coup d'état,
那我们就要考虑下更私人的动机了
we might want to consider a more personal motive.
组内一个人有仇敌
One member of the group had an enemy;
其他死亡只是附带伤害
the other deaths were collateral damage.
在我们去查这些人的生活之前
Well, before we look into these people's lives,
我们应该证实一下他的故事
we should check out his story,
看看酒店那里
see if there's video at the hotel
在被闯入时有没有录像
at the time of the break-in.
你能自己去查看吗
Any chance you could do that without us?
我们还有个小差事要办
We have a quick errand to run.
一个还在审的老案子
Old case that's on trial.
行 保持联络
Yeah. I'll be in touch.
所以你今早应该去见塞缪尔·克鲁兹
So you were supposed to meet with Samuel Cruz this morning.
你不能证实我的怀疑吗
Were you not able to confirm my suspicions?
其实 我能
Actually, I was able.
我说了你那个摔坏香水瓶的故事
I laid out your broken perfume bottle story
说我们知道他在沃克逃离枪击现场时
and said we know he saw Leon Walker's face
看到了利昂·沃克的脸
as Walker fled the scene of the shooting.
他承认了 全都告诉我了
He admitted it, told me everything.
他说被告在给他施压
He says he was being pressured by the defendant
让他在庭上撒谎 他本来要说
to lie on the stand; he was gonna say
看到从商店逃跑的是个女人
the person he saw running from the store was a woman.
相信被告律师会
I'm sure the defense attorney would have
借着这个矛盾大做文章
had a field day with that discrepancy.
你我可以去跟助理地检官说这个好消息了
You and I get to tell the A.D.A. the good news.
有七起被蛇毒谋杀的案件等着被侦破
There are seven murders by snake venom waiting to be solved.
六名IAO关键人员 一名高管
Six IAO key-holders, one chef.
你不能自己处理这开心的报告吗
Could you not regurgitate that happy report on your own?
助理地检官想确认我们的线已经理清
The A.D.A. wants to be sure our wires aren't crossed anymore.
这事关让凶手接受惩罚
This is about putting a murderer away.
只需要三十分钟
It'll take 30 minutes.
你让克鲁兹先生在宣誓书上签字了
You got Mr. Cruz's signature under an affidavit?
我想这样 他就不会再临阵倒戈了
Figure that way, he can't get squirrelly again.
他对真实性发誓了
He swore out the real story,
从照片阵列中认出了我们的人
picked our guy out of a photo array.
真让人松了口气
That's a relief.
我得立刻把这个拿给威廉姆斯法官
I'm gonna take this to Judge Williams right now.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表