如果你觉得有帮助我们可以和你一起去
You know, we can go with you if you think it'll help.
不用 那老家伙喜欢我
No. The old man loves me.
让我跟他说清楚
Let me lay it out for him;
他会原谅你在庭审上的错误
he'll forgive your mistake on the stand,
或许会叫辩护律师
probably call defense counsel
去内庭给他们念取缔暴♥动♥法
to chambers and read them the riot act.
会没事的 我保证
It'll be fine, I promise.
谢谢 我...
Thanks. I, uh...
事情完了我就能松一口气了
I'll breathe easier when it's over.
你觉得我会让我最喜欢的警♥察♥
You think I'd let my favorite cop get tripped up
被这种破事缠得不可开交吗
over some nonsense like this?
至于你 福尔摩斯先生
As for you, Mr. Holmes,
在写报告的时候多用点心
try to be a little more careful writing your reports.
你让你的朋友有些难堪
You kind of put your friend in a spot.
其实 那是我的...
Actually, it was my...
不不 她说得对 都是我的错
No, no, she's right-- the error was entirely mine.
我向你俩道歉
My apologies to both of you.
好的 我该上庭了
All right. Oh, I'm due in court.
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
我现在要收回我的道歉
I am now retracting my apologies.
你要是在我们来之前
You know, if you'd have told me
就告诉我你对米尔诺有意思
you had a crush on Ms. Milner before we came here,
我就可以告诉你换件不同颜色的衬衫了
I could've told you to wear a different color shirt;
有大量的文献
there's ample literature
研究了什么颜色最吸引女性
on which colors women are most attracted to,
紫色可不是其中一种
and purple isn't one of them.
那只是业务会面 不是相亲
That was a business meeting, not a speed date.
两者都是
It was both.
你拉我来就是为了在她面前挽回面子
You dragged me here to save face with that A.D.A.
我会很乐意当你的帮手兼替罪羊的
I would've been happy to be your wingman/scapegoat.
我不是想让你担责
I wasn't trying to put the blame on you,
我只是想确保一切都帮她理清了
I just wanted to make sure everything was squared up for her.
是啊 因为你喜欢她
Yeah, 'cause you're attracted to her.
好吧 成
All right, fine.
我喜欢她
I like her.
尽管她戴着结婚戒指吗
Despite her wedding ring?
那是为了赶走男人的
It's to keep guys away.
她正在离婚中
She's in the middle of a divorce.
当那一切结束后 我会约她出来
Look, when that's all done and I ask her out,
得让她知道我很擅长我的工作
it's important she knows I'm good at my job.
为什么 你想和她交往
Why? You want to romance her,
又不是要和她做生意
not go into business with her.
也许你还没注意到
Maybe you haven't noticed,
但我的工作就是我最重要的一部分
but my work is kind of a big part of who I am.
工作对你很重要 你想让她也觉得重要
It's important to you, and you want to be important to her.
这种传递关系不存在
The transitive property doesn't apply.
你觉得如果香特尔
You think I'd be into Chantal
工作不能干 我会喜欢她吗
if she wasn't great at what she does?
那就是我一开始会喜欢她的原因
It's what attracted me to her in the first place.
别跟我说你对那个
Tell me it's not the same for you
你最近约会的女人不是一样的感觉
and that woman you've been seeing.
菲利希亚吗
Felicia?
菲欧娜
Fiona.
在亲密关系中的人
People in relationships,
他们会谈论自己的工作
they talk about their jobs--
生活顺利不顺利 得意与失意
how things are going, the ups and downs.
我敢肯定不是我疯了
Pretty sure I'm not crazy here.
华生 达罗先生的故事查证了吗
Watson. Did Mr. Dalal's story check out?
查证了 但我不是因为这个打给你
It did. But that's not why I'm calling.
我发现了袭击网址组织的动机
I found the motive for the attack on the key-holder group.
或者说 是它自己找上门来的
Or rather, it found me.
有人给纽约所有的新闻中心发送了一个视频
Somebody sent a video to every news station in New York.
你听
Listen to this.
上帝说
God declared
饥渴慕义的人必得饱足
that the meek shall inherit the Earth.
那是两千年前的事了 我们已经等了太久
That was 2,000 years ago. We've waited long enough.
IAO的持钥人已经从他们的鹅肝酱中
The IAO key-holders just got a taste of our justice
尝到了正义的滋味
in their foie gras.
美元价值
华尔街将是下一个
Wall Street is next.
帮帮我
美国的大公♥司♥没有分享财富
Corporate America hasn't shared the wealth.
如今 他们将失去一切
Today, they lose it all.
我们已经侵入了市场
We're already inside the market.
无人能挡
We can't be stopped.
剩下的只有 恐慌
There's only one thing left to do: panic.
他们肯定听说了恐吓
They must've heard about the threat.
这地方就像动物园一样
This place is a zoo.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
华生女士
Ms. Watson.
格雷森警监通知了我你们会来
Captain Gregson told me you were coming.
我是莉莉安·邓巴 行动总指挥
Lillian Dunbar, head of operations.
知道你们是顾问
I understand you're consultants.
没其他人了吗
Is no one else joining us?
重案组的大多数人都在
Most of the Major Case Squad is working on
跟进技术人员发现的一条线索
a lead our tech people found.
他们好像知道威胁来源了
They think they know where the threat was sent from.
警监派我们来了解威胁者
We've been sent to learn more about what its author
会如何实现他的恐吓
would need to do to make good on his warnings.
美国证券交易所每周会收到
The U.S. Stock Exchange receives
很多威胁 通常都是虚假的
a dozen threats a week-- they're usually bogus.
六名死亡的IAO持钥人
Six dead IAO key-holders
让这次的威胁变得不容小觑
lend a certain weight to this one.
是的 所以我们在严肃对待此事
Of course. That's why we're taking it seriously.
当我们收到可能是真实的威胁时
When we get a threat that looks like it might be legitimate,
交易所会启动一系列保护协议
the exchange enacts a set of protocols
确保系统安全
to ensure the security of our system.
重置密♥码♥
Passwords are reset,
托管客户的账户信息会被替换
mandatory client I.D. numbers are replaced,
并对全系统网络服务进行审查
and we conduct a system-wide audit of our online networks,
从高频交易服务器
from the high frequency trading servers
到电网状况一个不漏
all the way down to the power grid.
当然了 我们会冻结所有交易
And, of course, we freeze all trading.
所以这些人才都忙着回家吗
That's why all these people are going home?
除了工程师
Everyone but the techies.
大多数协议是由公♥司♥内员工完成的
Most of the protocols are completed by in-house staff,
但系统审查
but the system audit
是由外聘网络安全顾问完成的
is done by a team of outside cybersecurity consultants.
所以你认为这个人不可能
So you don't think this guy can make good
实现诺言 毁了这一切
on his promise to burn it all down.
你去问证券交易所的所有人
Ask anyone who works in the stock market
要如何消灭所有风险
how to eliminate all risk.
他们会告诉你这不可能
They'll tell you it can't be done.
但我告诉你们 我们成功了
But I'm telling you we've done it.
这么安静看起来真奇怪
It's weird seeing it quiet like this.
我在电视里经常看到
I'm used to the pandemonium
交易所都是一片嘈杂
when they show the trading floor on TV.
对我们来说 暂停交易是很罕见的
It's pretty rare for us to suspend trading.
但如果真的发生了 人们能迅速离场
But when it happens, people clear out quick.
每个人都喜欢下雪天 就算没下雪也一样
Well, everyone likes a snow day, even when it doesn't snow.
我认为交易员们是被谎言哄骗回家的
I think your traders have been sent home over a hoax.
我很欣赏你的乐观 但我得问问
I share your optimism, but I have to ask,
你为什么这么认为
what's yours based on?
我们跟最后一名IAO持钥人谈话时
When we spoke to the last remaining IAO key-holder,
他非常肯定
he was utterly convinced that
全球网络安全并没有收到威胁
global Internet security was not in jeopardy.
就算有 配备的安全措施
If anything, the security measures here
也足以应付
are even more daunting.
这更像是一种诡计
It's likely this is a bizarre ruse,
就是为了让你采取这些措施
designed to provoke precisely the actions that you've taken.
或许是有这种可能 但我们
I guess it's possible, but we don't really
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表