前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯
Shinwell's still engaged with SBK.
是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK
Right, but he still wants to bring SBK down.
作为秘密特工 我认为他还很不足
As an undercover operative, I find him wanting.
他缺乏能扮演多面人的狡诈
He lacks the guile to play multiple sides.
更别说生存下来的最基本技能了
Not to mention the rudimentary skills of survival.
趁你还活着赶紧脱身
Quit while you're still alive.
我♥干♥什么跟你无关
What I do is none of your business.
我为你闯入了警♥察♥鉴定室
I infiltrated a police lab on your behalf.
我把你的指纹从武器上擦掉了
I wiped your fingerprints off a weapon.
我觉得我还是有立场说话的
I think that gives me plenty of skin in the game.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
我提议我们训练你做线人
I offered that we train you to be an informant.
我们可以教给你必备的技巧
We can teach you the skills you require
能帮你在那种行当里求生
to survive that undertaking.
你接受这提议吗
Do you accept the proposal?
拜托 亲爱的 你不能整天闷闷不乐的
Oh, come on, darling, you can't sulk all day.
给你
Here you go.
其实我得走了
Actually, uh, I'm out of here.
我得参加一个早餐会
I got a breakfast meeting.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运 瑞安
Good luck, Ryan.
好的
All right.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
好了
All right.
这太离谱了
This is outrageous.
太荒唐了
It's absurd.
非常同意
Couldn't agree more.
为了一张棒球卡打凹一个保安的脑壳
Caving a security guard's skull in for a baseball card
要我说 的确很荒唐
is grotesque, if you ask me.
听我说
Listen to me.
这件事和我没有任何关系
I didn't have anything to do with this.
查尔斯先生 如果你仍然坚称你是无辜的
Please, Mr. Charles, if you keep swearing you're innocent,
那等我们在你的车里
it's only gonna be worse for you
家里或别的地方 找到被偷的商品时
when we find the stolen merchandise in your car,
情况只会对你更加不利
in your house or wherever.
何不直接告诉我们它在哪里
So why don't you just tell us where it is?
为我们省点麻烦吧
Save us the trouble.
我从1988年以来就在芬尼曼精品拍卖♥♥行工作
I've worked at Fenneman's Fine Auctions since 1988.
我从普通店员做起
I started as a clerk.
努力工作 一步步升到高级副总裁的位置
I worked my way up to senior vice president.
我为什么要拿这一切冒险
Why would I risk all that now?
为了钱 混♥蛋♥
Money, you idiot.
艾迪·普兰克1909年版棒球卡
Eddie Plank's 1909 card
预计在上周的拍卖♥♥会上能卖♥♥30万美金
was expected to fetch $300,000 at auction last week.
你从楼下的集放区拿走了它
You took it from the staging area downstairs
因为你有职位之便
because you could.
你还把一个保安打昏了
And you put a security guard in a coma
因为你的计划十分草率
because your plan was sloppy.
坏消息是 这位福尔摩斯先生
Here's the bad news. Mr. Holmes here
在保安的领子上发现了你烟斗中的烟灰
recognized the ash from your pipe on the man's lapel.
你在你的被害人身边站得久了点 不是吗
You stood over your victim a little too long, didn't you?
或许你后悔
Perhaps you regretted bashing his
用罗伯特·李将军的望远镜砸了他的顶骨
parietal bone in with Robert E. Lee's field glasses.
或许你是停下来擦干净
Perhaps you paused to wipe off
你在慌乱中选择的武器
your hastily chosen weapon
以便之后放回展示区
before returning it to its display case.
有一副是为你准备的
One of these is for you.
但在那一步之前
But before we get to it,
你也许想说出同伙是谁
I thought you might want to name your accomplice.
地检很赞赏这种行为
The D.A. looks favorably on that sort of thing.
你们只是找到了烟灰
You found ash, that's all.
可能是任何人留下的
Could've been left by anybody.
不是「任何人」
Well, not "anybody."
是抽大管家的皇家混合型烟草的人
Somebody who smokes majordomo's Royal Tan Blend.
你烟斗里的不就是这种吗
That's what you've got there in your pipe, isn't it?
你得过去看好她
You've got to go over there and take care of her.
不 我不知道警♥察♥是不是来找我的
No, I don't know if the police are here for me or not,
但我自己做不了
but I can't do it myself.
首先你要知道
The first thing you need to know--
抱歉 我马上回来
Excuse me, I'll be right back.
我觉得她不知道
I don't think she knows.
她的鼻子好像闻不到一样
Like, maybe her nose doesn't work.
得有人告诉她
Somebody ought to tell her.
-是吧 -琳达宝贝 你的香水闻着像炖菜
- Right? - Linda, honey, your perfume smells like stew.
来吧亲爱的 转一个
Come on, darling, give me a twirl.
你拿了我的手♥机♥
You took my phone.
她在哪
Where is she?
你把她关在哪
Where are you keeping her?
她在哪
Where is she?
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
他拿了我的手♥机♥ 他没这个权利
He took my phone, and he had no right!
我的错 我认错人了
My mistake. I-I-I thought you were someone else.
好吧 随你怎么说
Right, yeah, whatever.
你要告诉我这是什么情况吗
You want to tell me what just happened?
是我的错
It was my mistake.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第十一集
你没怎么练习 对吧
You haven't been practicing, have you?
你管这叫什么
What do you call this?
我叫它测试失败
I call it failing a test.
时间到
All right, time's up.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 两周前
I mean two weeks ago,
你让我们训练你 好让你瓦解你的旧帮派
you asked us to train you so you could take down your old gang.
你说你会竭尽全力
You said you'd do whatever it takes.
我可没想到你会教我钻研微表情
Yeah, well, I didn't expect you'd have me reading up
以及西班牙语的动词词形变化
on micro-expressions, and conjugating verbs in Spanish.
你会想要知道谁在撒谎
You're gonna want to know who's lying,
你还可能需要听一段
and you might need to listen in on a conversation
SBK高层和他们的多米尼加供货商的对话
between SBK leaders and their Dominican suppliers.
如果你被关在上锁的门后怎么办
What if you have to get behind a locked door?
如果你这么久还没进去
If you take this long to break in,
站在你身后的人手里拿的
the person who's going to be standing behind you
可就不是秒表了
is not gonna be holding a stopwatch.
我只是最近很忙
I've just been busy lately.
学习被我放到了一边
Studying kind of fell by the wayside.
我会进步的
I'll do better.
华生 下楼
Watson, downstairs!
把外套穿上 我们该走了
Get your coat. We're leaving.
怎么了
What's going on?
我以为你今早去芬尼曼公♥司♥
I thought you were finishing that baseball card thing
解决棒球卡的事了
at Fenneman's this morning.
那个案子结束了 另一个又浮现了
As that case concluded, another one presented itself.
我看到一个拍卖♥♥行的员工
I saw a nervous auction house employee
看到有警♥察♥造访办公室时
who seemed unduly troubled that the police
非常紧张
were visiting his office.
他有理由紧张
He has good reason to be anxious,
因为他囚禁了一个女人
'cause he's holding a woman prisoner.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我读了他的唇语 所以我翻了他的口袋
I read his lips, so I picked his pocket,
然后破解了他的手♥机♥
and I broke into his phone.
嫌疑人名叫瑞安·戴克 住在伍德黑文
Suspect's name is Ryan Decker. He lives in Woodhaven.
我顺路回来取点设备
I stopped off on my way to get some equipment
并找点后援
and some backup.
喂 你在流血
Hey, you're bleeding.
他来抢手♥机♥的时候我没看到
I didn't see him coming when he came to retrieve his phone.
但我看到了他的受害者
What I did see was his victim.
她在三天前的视频里戴着枷锁
She was shackled in the video, taken three days ago.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表