前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你还记得凯蒂吧
You remember Kitty.
凯蒂 天啊 你怎么来了
Kitty, oh, my God. What are you doing here?
我想让你见的不是玛格丽特
It's not Margaret I wanted you to meet.
这是阿奇 我儿子
This is Archie, my son.
他叫伊莱·柯泰特
His name's Eli Kotite.
大约三年半前
About three and a half years ago,
他开车撞了一个跑步的人 然后逃逸
he struck a jogger with his car and then fled the scene.
给他辩护的律师
The barrister who defended him
自杀了
committed suicide.
几周后
Couple of weeks later,
主持庭审的法官
the magistrate who presided over the trial
在车祸中身亡
was killed in a car accident.
然后 三天前
Then, three days ago,
起诉他的赛扬·杜宁
Cy Durning, who prosecuted him,
在新泽西因心脏病而死
dropped dead of an apparent heart attack in New Jersey.
你觉得这个柯泰特杀了三个人
You think that this guy Kotite killed three people
然后每次都设法布置得不像是谋杀
and then managed to make it look like something else each time?
等我们证明了柯泰特有罪 我就退出
After we prove Kotite's guilty, I'm quitting.
我只是不知道夏洛克会怎么想
I just don't know how Sherlock's gonna take it.
我和那些凶案没有关系
I had nothing to do with those murders.
你同意他们的死亡不是老天安排的了
You agree the deaths were not divine providence?
我确实同意
I do.
我觉得我甚至知道是谁干的了
I think I may even know who's behind them.
我是安森·格普哈特 国防情报局的
I'm Anson Gephardt. I work for the Defense Intelligence Agency.
我是来逮捕你的
I'm here to place you under arrest.
你这里的表坏了 格普哈特先生
Your clock's broken, Mr. Gephardt.
我是该这么称呼你吧
That is what I'm supposed to call you, isn't it?
是我的名字没错
It is my name.
你是国防情报局的
Well, you work for Defense Intelligence.
我在想
I-I just thought that, um,
一个能让中情局形同虚设的机构
an agency that makes the CIA look like the model of transparency
也许会给你个化名
might've furnished you with an alias.
曾经有过
Once upon a time.
我现在只是个分♥析♥员
I'm just an analyst now.
在美国 你至少参与了两起命案
You're guilty of at least two murders here in the States,
我想伦敦有两起命案可能也与你有关
and I think you might be responsible for two in London.
你手里所有被害的人
All of your victims are connected
都与伊莱·柯泰特2014年的审判有关
to the 2014 trial of Eli Kotite.
为什么现在才杀他们
So, why-why kill them now?
看看你周围 福尔摩斯先生
Take a look around, Mr. Holmes.
发现什么了吗
Anything jump out?
如我所说 表坏了
Well, as I mentioned, there's the clock.
时针每44分钟就走一下
It ticks off a full hour every 44 minutes.
坐在这个房♥间的正中心
Sitting here in the precise center of the room
意味着我说的话都有回音
means all of my words echo.
地板角落故意被涂成这样
The corners in the floors have been painted
是为了扭曲透视
in such a way as to warp perspective,
而这个水 没毒
and this water-- it's clean,
但添加了苦味剂
but a benign, bitter flavorant has been added
以诱发猜疑
to provoke paranoia.
你跟他们说的一样观察敏锐
You're every bit as perceptive as they say.
我很好奇
So I wonder,
你真觉得你是来审讯我的吗
do you really think you're here to question me?
旧习难改 审讯杀人犯
Force of habit, interrogating murderers.
你知道人们常说的
You know what they say.
进攻是最好的防守
The best defense is a good offense.
然而我能对你做的 你一点也防守不了
Only there is no defense for what I could do to you.
你那厉害的大脑中
Getting that idea
有了那个猜想 这才是你在这里的原因
into that big brain of yours, that's why you're here.
是这样吗 诸位
Is that true, gentlemen?
你们让这位全权...
You've given your man carte Blanche to...
看见没 没人在看
See? Nobody's watching.
也没人在听
Nobody's listening either.
你可以信我 因为如果真有人在
You can trust me on that because if they were,
我应该就不会向你承认
I probably wouldn't admit to you
我做的那些事你全说对了
that you're exactly right about what I've done.
但正如我所说
But as I was saying,
我带你来这里 不是为了杀你
I didn't bring you here to kill you.
我真的想走了
Well, I'd really like to get going,
能快点把你要带的信说了吗
so do you think you could hasten to deliver your message?
你对有关柯泰特的凶案的调查
Your investigation into the Kotite murders,
必须打住
it's got to stop.
你这是在插手国防事宜
You're meddling in matters of national security.
你得说得再详细点
You'll have to be a little more specific.
至少四人被杀
At least four people have been murdered,
情报机构的这种含糊理由
and I'm not one for vague assurances
可搞定不了我
from the intelligence community.
这次你要破例了
Well, you'll make an exception this time.
否则我就会成为第五个受害人吗
Or I can be number five?
我不会杀没必要的人
I don't make unnecessary bodies.
你这种 我只需走进情报监视法庭就够了
In your case, I can just walk into a FISA court.
你要把我和我父亲联♥系♥在一起
You'll tie me to my father.
莫兰德·福尔摩斯可是大忙人
Morland Holmes is a busy man.
从哈萨克斯坦走私铀
Smuggling uranium ore out of Kazakhstan,
在马尼拉收买♥♥人心
bribing regulators in Manila.
最近 他对汉斯·陶森冰帽
Recently, he's taken some sort of interest
很感兴趣
in the Hans Tausen ice cap.
我觉得你并不了解他的事
I doubt you know any of his business.
但这不代表你不会去
But that doesn't mean you can't be made a permanent guest
没那么舒服的地方当个永久客人
in one of our less comfortable facilities.
我向你保证 那里的安排
And you can rest assured, the playbook there goes
可远不止变味的水和回声
quite a bit further than scented water and echoes.
那就这样了是吧
Well, that's it, then.
你不会回应你犯下的罪行
You're not gonna answer for your crimes.
过去的事已经过去了 福尔摩斯先生
The past is past, Mr. Holmes.
我强烈建议你想想你的未来
I'd urge you to think about your future.
来接你的伙伴 华盛顿广场公园
上午九点 独自来
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
yeah.
我 我又饿又渴
I'm, uh, I'm famished and I'm parched,
非常需要洗手间
and I need the facilities in the worst way.
但你的指甲都还在
But you got all your fingernails.
看来你和凯蒂没被发现
I take it you and Kitty weren't rumbled?
没有 我昨晚帮她和孩子在一家酒店开了房♥
No, I checked her and the baby into a hotel last night.
没人来找我们 昨晚到底发生什么了
Nobody came for us. So what happened last night?
谁会这样从别人家里把人绑走
I mean, who the hell snatches someone from their home
再光天化日之下把人扔下
and then just dumps them in broad daylight like this?
美国政♥府♥的特工
Agents of the American government.
但你会很高兴地知道除了他们中的一个
But you'll be pleased to hear all but one of them
剩下的人都是基于错误的信息在尽职尽责
were acting in good faith on bad information.
目前为止
Up until now,
我完全没有受到伤害
I hadn't been hurt at all during this ordeal.
你能把它咬断吗
Could you just gnaw it off?
好吧 你说除了他们中的一个
Okay. So you said "all but one"?
我见到了凶手 他叫安森·格普哈特
I met our killer. His name is Anson Gephardt,
显然他是国防情报局的
and apparently he's quite senior
资深员工
at the Defense Intelligence Agency.
你觉得他有罪是因为他符合你的侧写吗
You think he's guilty because he matches your sketch?
我觉得他有罪是因为他承认了谋杀
I think he's guilty because he confessed to the murders.
他还说如果我们继续施压
He also said that if we continue to press,
他会把我和我父亲最近的罪行
he will link me to my father's latest misdeeds,
以及其它腐♥败♥联♥系♥起来
amongst other degradations.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
一位美国特工对三年前
An American spy has a murderous obsession
发生在伦敦的车祸
with a three-year-old vehicular homicide
有着不惜致人性命的偏执 所以等我上完厕所
which took place in London; so after I use the toilet,
我要无视他的指示
I'm going to ignore his instructions,
而且我要查清为什么
and I'm gonna find out why.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第十六集
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表