He was in London on his trip.
在某个酒吧被惹怒了
Got pissed in some pub
然后忘了他应该走路的哪边
and then forgot what side of the road he was supposed to be on.
我们把搜集到的证据给了苏格兰场
We took everything that we had to Scotland Yard.
当案子上庭的时候 我们都去作证了
When the case went to trial, we both testified.
柯泰特被判有罪
Kotite was found guilty,
入狱服刑四年
sentenced to four years in prison.
他两个月前因为表现良好出狱了
He got out two months ago-- good behavior.
一切就是从那时开始的
And that's when it started happening.
开始了什么
What started happening?
给他辩护的律师自杀了
The barrister who defended him committed suicide.
几周后 主持庭审的法官
Couple of weeks later, the magistrate who presided over the trial
杰出律师之死被判自杀
在车祸中身亡
was killed in a car accident.
然后 三天前 起诉他的赛扬·杜宁
Then, three days ago, Cy Durning, who prosecuted him,
在新泽西因心脏病而死
dropped dead of an apparent heart attack in New Jersey.
前两个案子没有上美国的报纸
First two cases didn't make the American papers,
否则我可能已经注意到这种模式了
or I might've spotted the pattern.
等等
Wait a second.
你觉得这个柯泰特杀了三个人
You think that this guy Kotite killed three people
然后每次都设法布置得不像是谋杀
and then managed to make it look like something else each time?
凶手几乎可以确定不是柯泰特
The killer is almost certainly not Kotite.
他瘫痪了 现在瘫痪了
He's a paraplegic. Well, he is now.
如果你要在英国蹲监狱
If you have to spend time in a British prison,
你最好别是美国人
it's best not to be an American.
而且最好别是杀了英国人的美国人
Even better to not be an American who's killed a Brit.
他早些时候在牢里被两个室友打了
He was beaten early in his incarceration by two other inmates,
然后就坐上了轮椅
and that left him wheelchair-bound.
如果凯蒂对这些死亡的看法没错
Now, if Kitty is right about these recent deaths,
它们的真♥相♥不只是我们看到的那样
and there's more to them than meets the eye,
那他可能是雇了个人为他杀人
it's likely that he's hired someone to do the killing for him.
而且可能还会有新的死者
Just as it's likely there are more deaths to come.
比如我们 因为是我们抓到他的
Ours, for example, seeing as we're the ones who put him away.
我明白他想杀这些
I mean, I get why he'd be motivated
参与了他的审判的人的动机
to pick off people that were involved in his trial,
但根据这些文章
but according to these articles,
第一起死亡被认定为自杀
the first death was ruled a suicide,
而第二起被认定为意外
and the second was ruled an accident.
两次都没有谋杀的证据
No evidence of foul play in either.
如果凶手真有那么厉害呢
What if the killer is that good?
我们只有调查了才会知道
We won't know unless we look into it.
这两起案子不仅已经结案
Two of the cases are not only cold,
而且发生在几千公里外
they're also thousands of miles away.
只剩了赛扬·杜宁的案子
That leaves Cy Durning,
他帮了我们 死在了新泽西州
who did us the favor of dying in New Jersey.
警监在那里有联♥系♥人
The captain has contacts there.
所以你和凯蒂去请他帮忙
So while you and Kitty ask him for help
搜集情报
in gathering materials,
而我要去调查一下柯泰特的近期活动
I'm going to look into Kotite's recent activities.
你想让我和凯蒂去找警监
You want me and Kitty to talk to the captain?
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
是啊 华生 有问题吗
Yeah, Watson. Problem?
你两年前不是简单离开了纽约 你是逃走的
You didn't just leave New York two years ago, you fled.
你把某个男人的头浸泡在一个酸桶里
You dunked some guy's head in a vat of acid.
戴尔·格鲁纳不是随便一个男人 他是禽兽
Del Gruner wasn't a "Guy", he was a monster.
考虑到他做的那些事 我会说太便宜他了
All things considered, I'd say he got off easy.
我只想说警监知道是你
All I'm saying is the captain knew it was you.
他是怀疑
He suspected.
格鲁纳从没说过是谁把他毁了容
Gruner never said a word about who marked him.
显然 他不想暴露他和凯蒂的真实关系
Obviously, he didn't want to reveal his true connection to Kitty.
你真觉得这就能让警监改变看法
You really think that's gonna matter to the captain?
我给他写过一封信
I wrote him a letter.
给警监 在我回来后
The captain, after I got back.
我没有承认任何事
I didn't confess to anything--
我知道那会让他为难
I knew that would put him in a spot--
我只是 向他道歉如果令他失望了
I just... apologized if I disappointed him.
我们和解了
We're square.
你听到了 他们和解了
You heard her. They're square.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
什么叫非常确定
What do you mean, you're pretty sure?
我是说 我有理由相信他不会
I mean, I'm reasonably certain he won't try to charge me
为了一起两年前的旧案而起诉我
with a two-year-old crime.
六成把握
60/40.
左右吧
Ish.
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
怎么没人告诉我你要来了
How come no one told me you were coming?
要讲起来挺复杂的 其实
It's sort of a long story, actually.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我需要你的帮忙
I could use your help.
好吧 来
Okay, come on.
去我办公室聊
We'll talk in my office.
那封信肯定写得特别好
Must've been one hell of a letter.
是的
Yep.
我不知道
I don't know.
伦敦的两位法医 新泽西的一位
Two M.E.S in London and one in New Jersey
弄错了三起谋杀案
missing three murders?
概率看着挺小
Odds seem pretty slim.
我错了当然最好 但如果我是对的
No one would be happier if I'm wrong, but if I'm right
有一个杀手从英国来到了美国
and an assassin has made his way from England to America,
那夏洛克和我可能就有危险了
then Sherlock and I could be in danger.
我去打几通电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
你们会得到新泽西州警力的全力支持
You'll have all the help you need from the police in Jersey.
但首先
But first,
我要找到马库斯
I'm gonna go find Marcus.
我知道他会想见你的
I know he's gonna want to say hi to you.
所以你这两年在干什么呢
So, what've you been up to the last two years?
东干干 西干干
Bit of this, bit of that.
伦敦有一个组织与人口贩卖♥♥做斗争
There's a group in London that fights human trafficking.
我开始为他们工作 做调查员
I started working for them as an investigator.
我调查可能被卖♥♥去性♥交♥易的女孩
I look for girls who've been sold into the sex trade,
找到她们 然后把她们送回家
I find them, and I bring them home to their families.
很了不起
That's amazing.
我有时还接私人业务
Oh, I take on the occasional private client as well.
所以 夏洛克把你安排在褐石屋哪间房♥了
so, what room does Sherlock have you set up in at the brownstone?
我不住褐石屋
I'm not staying at the brownstone.
是吗
You're not?
我不想给你们添太多麻烦
I didn't want to put you lot out.
你肯定记得我们有多少空余的房♥间吧
I mean, you do remember how many spare rooms we have there, right?
那你住在哪里呢
So, where are you staying?
朋友家
Friend's.
哪个朋友
Oh, which friend?
我要走了
I have to go.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
出了点事 等不了
Something's come up. It can't wait.
警监刚说他要找马库斯过来
The captain just said he was gonna come back with Marcus.
代我向他问好 好吗
Just give him my best, will you?
柯泰特先生
Mr. Kotite.
你是
And you are?
我很惊讶你不记得我了 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm surprised you don't remember me. Sherlock Holmes.
你是三年前
You're the detective
在伦敦插手我案子的侦探
who meddled in my case in London three years ago.
那是个值得插手的案子
It's a case that deserved meddling.
你用车撞了一个女人 然后疾驰而去
You hit a woman with your car, and then sped off,
留她一人死在街上
and left her to die in the street.
我不知道你是怎么进来的
I don't know how you got in here,
但这是个私人俱乐部 所以
but this is a private club, so...
家父正好是个非常有影响力的会员
Of which my father is a very influential member--
他大半辈子都是
has been most of his life.
他还是一个极其势力邪恶的政党集团的负责人
He also heads up an extremely powerful, evil cabal.
我在这里可以为所欲为
I can do no wrong within these walls.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表