that he's gonna show up on our doorstep next.
你好
Hello?
这可是个杀人的好地方
Now, that's a good spot for an execution.
但你还是来了
But you came anyway.
我查到了很多消息 你舍不得杀我
I'm making too much progress for you to kill me.
我大概知道了雷被杀的原因
I've identified a likely motive for Rey's murder,
还有个嫌疑人选
and I might even have a suspect.
-谁 -还不能说
- Who? - Not yet.
鉴于其中的风险 我得先确保我猜对了
Given the stakes, I-I need to be certain that I'm right.
相信你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
那么 如果这个最新情报足够了...
So, if that'll suffice for an update...
我叫你来不是为了得到最新情报的
I didn't call you out here to get an update.
我叫你来是要给你最新情报的
I called you out here to give you an update.
跟我来
Come on.
这是谁
Who's that?
一个叫吉米·科斯洛的人
Chele named Jimmy Koslow.
就是他一直在卖♥♥那种海♥洛♥因♥
He's the one who's been slinging your bad heroin.
我是让你找出他 不是让你杀了他
I asked you to identify him, not murder him.
你知道我们的办事方式
You know how we do.
我遵守了我的诺言
I held up my end of the bargain.
你也要遵守你的诺言
You hold up yours.
否则就会被肢解吗
Or risk dismemberment?
这个人我根本不在乎
Him... I didn't care about.
他没有不尊重我 与我没有私人恩怨
He didn't disrespect me. He wasn't personal.
有私人恩怨的 你还是不要知道结果为好
Don't find out what happens when it's personal.
你有两天时间
You got two days.
马库斯对科斯洛住♥宅♥的搜查表明
According Marcus' search of the late Mr. Koslow's home,
那里生产的含有芬太尼的海♥洛♥因♥
it yielded fentanyl-cut heroin identical to the batch
与害死互助小组里那个女人的是同一批货
that killed the woman from my meeting.
至少不会再有人死了
So, at least there shouldn't be any more deaths.
因为海♥洛♥因♥而死吗 这可不好说
Attributable to the heroin? That's very hard to say.
因为马拉三角帮而死吗 也不好说
Attributable to Mara Tres? Also hard to say.
按照他们的习惯 他们丝毫没有试图
As is their custom, they made no attempt
模糊他们杀了科斯洛的事
to obfuscate their involvement in Koslow's death.
一个黑帮成员在凶器上
The gang member responsible left behind a murder weapon
留下了完整的指纹 毫无疑问
with ample fingerprints on it, so he's, no doubt,
他已经被遣返回中美洲了
already been sent back to Central America,
而那里我们就管不到了
where he's out of our reach.
我们还是可以把凶案与哈康联♥系♥起来
Well, we can still connect the murder to Halcon.
是可以 可是这个案子已经被
We could do, if the crime hadn't already been claimed
警局的有组织犯罪部接手了
by the Department's Organized Crime Task Force.
他们对他立案调查了好几年
They've been, uh, building a case against him for years.
他们有可能在你被弃尸垃圾桶之前逮捕他吗
Any chance they'll arrest him before you end up in a dumpster?
我得提醒你
Now is probably a good time to mention that you were
他最初威胁的人也包括你
also included in his original threats.
什么
What?
我们是一揽子买♥♥卖♥♥
We are, as always, a package deal.
不过别害怕
But never fear.
我们的头部和四肢还是会
Our heads and limbs shall remain attached
好好的连在我们的躯体上的
to our respective torsos.
除非你不理会我的建议
Unless, of course, you ignored my instruction
联♥系♥「人人」 让他们去深入调查
to contact Everyone and ask them to look under a certain rock.
他们之前发来了邮件
They e-mailed a little while ago.
你想要的都有了
Everything you asked for is right there.
这太有用了
Oh, yeah, this'll do nicely.
马特·德里斯科 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀
Matt Driscoll, murdered by Wayne Vachs.
杰森·格林 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀
Jason Green, murdered by Wayne Vachs.
特雷弗·哈里斯 被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀
Trevor Harris, murdered by Wayne Vachs.
小约翰·基兰
John Killan Jr.,
被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀
murdered by Wayne Vachs.
克雷格·霍桑
Craig Hawthorne,
-被韦恩·瓦克斯所杀 -住口 否则我报♥警♥了
- murdered by Wayne... Stop it or I'm calling the police.
你看人行道上的这条线
You'll note the chalk line on the sidewalk.
正好离瓦克斯地质公♥司♥45米
It's exactly 50 yards from Vachs Geological.
除非我跨过这条线 否则我就没有
So unless I cross it, I'm not in violation
违反你的限制令
of your restraining order.
爱德华·南兹 被...
Edward Nance, murdered...
你站在哪里不重要
It doesn't matter where you stand.
你不能恶意诽谤瓦克斯先生
You can't slander Mr. Vachs with false accusations.
但这不是假的
Oh, but they're not false.
这些人都是你的雇主害死的
These are men that your employer admits to killing,
2009年死于肯塔基矿井崩塌事故中的
22 miners who died in a mine collapse
22名矿工
in Kentucky in 2009.
-那个案子已经结了 -是的
- That case was settled. - Yes.
瓦克斯先生承认了安全事故罪
Mr. Vachs pled guilty to misdemeanor safety violations
然后他获得了缓刑
and he got probation.
但是那些死亡从法律上讲仍然是他的错
But the deaths are still legally his fault.
那些死亡是老新闻了
The deaths are old news.
悲剧 但已经过去了
Tragic but old news.
我正要说出他的共犯的名字
I'm about to name his co-conspirators,
那些对他违反安全规定视而不见
his unindicted co-conspirators,
并且帮他逃脱了处罚的
people who turned a blind eye to the safety violations
没有被起诉的共犯
and who helped him get away with a slap on the wrist.
包括一些显赫的政♥治♥人物
Including several prominent politicians.
我从一个被称为「人人」的黑客组织那里
I got their names from a hacker collective
得到了他们的名字
called Everyone.
也许你听说过他们
Perhaps you've heard of them.
你在吓唬人
You're bluffing.
如果瓦克斯先生愿意见面
I could be persuaded to hold my tongue
我可以就此打住
if Mr. Vachs agrees to a meeting.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
请进
Please come in.
欢迎 你可以像在家一样放松
Welcome. Make yourself at home.
昨天和我说话的那个高个子呢
So, where's the tall one who accosted me yesterday?
我想和他说几句
I wanted another word with him.
用不着他 除非你想杀了我
We don't need him. Unless you're planning to kill me.
不 不会是现在
No, not at the moment.
你给劳勒小姐下的最后通牒很唬人
That was some ultimatum you gave Ms. Lawler out there.
但那不是我同意见你的原因
That's not why I agreed to see you.
你拿出的名单
This list of yours that you're releasing,
可能会损害几个很好的公务员的事业
it could damage the careers of some very fine public servants,
但对我不会有什么影响
but it won't hurt me one iota.
我很难相信
Well, I find that very hard to believe.
毕竟你花费了很多时间和金钱
You've spent a lot of time and money
来培养你的政♥治♥宠物
cultivating your political pets.
我已经有一年时间没有资助我的委员会了
I haven't funded my PACs in a year.
我对政♥治♥厌倦了
I got tired of politics.
如果你不再有政♥治♥利益
Well, if you no longer have political interests,
那你为什么同意会面
why did you agree to an audience?
我知道你正在忙什么 我想帮助你
I know what you're working on, and I want to help you.
你要帮我找到谋杀萨尔瓦多走私犯的人
You want to help me find the murderer of a Salvadorian smuggler?
雷·托雷斯 不 我不在意他
Rey Torres? No, I don't care about him.
我想帮你找到玉玺
I want to help you find the Imperial Jade Seal.
毕竟我才是合法的拥有者
I am the legal owner, after all.
你怎么会是一件被偷的走私的文物的
How can you be the legal owner of a stolen,
合法拥有者
smuggled antiquity?
因为我赢了雷的竞拍
Because I won Rey's auction.
这些文件证明了竞标
Papers show the verified bid.
以及竞标物的来源
Letters of provenance.
它证明了玉玺在美国已经超过了一个世纪
They show that the Seal has been in the U.S. for over a century.
早于2009年出♥台♥的《中国文物法》
Well before the 2009 Chinese Antiquities Act.
玉玺上周才被走私进来
The Seal was smuggled into the country just last week.
这难道不该由法♥院♥来决定吗
Isn't that for the courts to decide?
你确定这是真的玉玺吗
You're certain this is the real Seal.
如果不确定我就不会出价了
Well, I wouldn't have paid that much if I wasn't.
重点是 雷接受了我的竞价
But the point is, Rey accepted my bid.
我们即将完成最终交易 而他被谋杀了
We were about to make the final exchange and he was murdered.
如果你想知道谁杀了他
So if you want to find out who killed him
以及谁偷了我的财产
and who stole my property,
我建议你查查那些消失了的竞标者
I suggest you start by trying to identify the losing bidders.
你怎么找到我的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表