No, but we would like to investigate.
我店里什么事都没发生
Nothing happened in my shop.
还有人能进入这里吗
Does anyone else have access to this place?
有钥匙的员工之类的
Employees with keys?
我每天自己来开门关门
I open and close the place myself every day.
上周我们确实被人闯入过
We did have a break-in last week.
有人把外面挡风门的锁弄开了
Somebody snapped the padlock off the storm doors outside.
但他们没能到楼上来
They never got upstairs, though.
我把地下室的门栓插上了
I keep a deadbolt on the basement doors.
研磨机在楼下 对吗
The grinder's downstairs, isn't it?
好吧 所以有人杀了
Okay, so someone killed the man
埃佛莱姆·阿尔布莱特吃掉的那个男人
who Efraim Albright ate.
或者女人
Or woman.
受害者也可能是女人
The victim could as easily been female.
好吧 男女几率均等
Fine, the cannibal was equal-opportunity.
不管受害者是男是女
Whoever the victim was, he, or she,
都在被杀害之后被拖到这里
was killed, dragged here,
掉进地下室
dropped into the basement,
然后被磨碎了
and then ground up?
我的推测差不多就是这样
That's more or less my theory, yes.
而这都基于你在阿尔布莱特胃里
And this is all based on the fact that
闻到了大茴香味
you smelled anise in Albright's stomach?
这太单薄了 你不觉得吗
It's pretty thin, don't you think?
我觉得这一系列特殊的条件
I think that a unique set of circumstances
需要我们进行
calls for a flexible intellect
灵活解读
to act as interpreter.
好吧 我猜我们最后会找到
Well, I-I assume we're gonna have to make our way
那台绞肉机的
to that meat grinder, eventually.
对
Yeah.
我们有一段时间没聊过你的恢复了
You know, it's been a while since we talked about your recovery.
我们以前可是经常聊的
I mean, we used to talk about it all the time,
而现在它成了你一个人的事
and now it's just something you do.
我们以前经常聊
Well, we used to talk about it all the time
是因为你是我的康戒陪护
because you were my sober companion.
而现在我们是咨♥询♥侦探业务的搭档
And now we're partners in the consulting detective concern.
我们还是朋友 如果我们时不时
We're also friends. It wouldn't be so weird
互相问候一下也不奇怪吧
if we checked in with each other once in a while.
我的恢复是我的日常事务
My recovery's part of my routine.
我跟你讨论这个不会比我
I don't discuss it with you any more than
讨论我的吸毒史更多
I discuss my, uh... inhalations.
等等
Wait...
怎么 你发现什么了吗
What, did you find something?
是皮肤和毛发
That's skin and hair.
时间不超过十天
That is less than ten days old.
所以如果有人
So if someone
在无意识或意识模糊时被拖下来
unconscious, or barely conscious was dragged down here,
他们可能会在这里碰到头然后留下这个
they might have banged their head and left this behind.
皮肤和毛发上都没有色素
Both skin and hair are entirely without pigment.
但都强健而有弹性
Yet both are robust and springy.
所以留下这个的人并不老
So whoever left this behind wasn't old.
你觉得他是白化病人
You think he was an albino?
或者是她
Or she.
白化病对两性来说几率均等
Albinism is equally common between both sexes.
我觉得我们应该给马科斯打电♥话♥
I think we should call Marcus.
我们的失踪人口调查的范围
The parameters of our missing persons search
可能被大大地缩小了
may just have narrowed considerably.
华生
Watson.
已经早上了 你睡着了
It's morning. You fell, you fell asleep.
对
Mm, yeah.
我只是...
I just, uh...
我知道本森·杜兰特没有维护
I know that Benson Durant did not maintain
他的肉店外面的安保摄像头
his security cameras outside his meat shop.
它们都怀了
They were all down.
但我发现街对面的商店
But I noticed there were shops on either side
有能用的摄像头
that had working cameras,
所以我打给他们要录像了
so I called them and asked them to send me footage.
你找白化病人了吗
And you checked for albinos?
一直找到我睡着
Well, until I fell asleep.
-我什么都没发现 -我发现了
- I didn't find anything. - I did.
我已经上来40分钟了
I've been up here for 40 minutes
一直在看你拿到的录像
looking at the footage you procured.
没有白化病人
Alas, no albinos.
但抗♥议♥者经常去
However, protestors had begun to frequent
我们昨天去的那家肉店
the meat shop we visited yesterday.
显然 店主杜兰特先生
Apparently, its owner, Mr. Durant,
给大家上过几次
had been giving a few lessons
教人如何自己宰肉的课
on how to butcher your own meat,
这吸引了
and that attracted the attention
动物权益运动者的注意
of the animal rights movement.
抗♥议♥者中没有白化病人
None of the protestors suffered from albinism,
但是
however...
那个人有白斑病
That guy has vitiligo.
对 我们要找的不是白化病人
Yeah, we're not looking for an albino.
我们要找的是这个人
We're looking for this fellow here.
-他是谁 -不知道
- And who is he? - Got no idea.
但那个跟他激烈争论的女人
The woman he's having a heated discussion with, however,
是湾区山景医院的一名护士
that's a nurse at Mountview Hospital in Bayside.
我看到了牌子
I see the scrubs,
但从这个角度看不清身份标签
but there's no way to read the I.D. tag from this angle.
不用看清
Don't need to read it.
是橙色的
It's orange.
山景医院是五大区里唯一一家
Mountview Hospital is the only hospital in the five boroughs
有橙色身份牌的医院
that has orange identification badges.
我给马科斯发了一张截图
I sent a still from this to Marcus,
他正在查她是不是在那里工作
and he's trying to see if she works there.
与此同时 我要出去一趟
While he's doing that, I'm going to go out.
你该等他的电♥话♥
You should wait for his call.
你要去圣奥拉夫那里吗
Are you going to St. Olaf's.
我发现最好是一大早先
I find it best to tick that particular box
标记一下那个盒子
first thing in the morning.
快点吃一口 然后我就走
Quick bite to eat, and then I'm gone.
马库斯·贝尔: 找到你们要找的护士了
叫艾玛·卡贝拉 到那边碰头吧
布鲁克林区 米提大道2785号♥
我也给夏洛克发了短♥信♥ 他来吗
I sent a message to Sherlock, too-- he coming?
等他看了手♥机♥之后 他会来的
Yeah, he'll be along after he checks his phone.
我们先开始吧
We can get started.
所以 我们认为最终成为香肠的男人
So, the guy we think wound up in that sausage
当时正在和一个名叫艾玛·卡贝拉的女人争吵
was arguing with a woman named Alma Cabrera.
她是山景医院肿瘤科的护士
She's a nurse in the oncology department at Mountview.
没错
Sure.
那是华克
That's Joaq.
华克
Joaq?
华金·佩雷亚
Joaquin Pereya.
他人很好 我们有时候会一起出来玩
He's a great guy, we hang out sometimes.
断断续续的吧
Kind of an off and on thing.
过去几周你有见过他吗
Have you seen him in the past week or so?
没有 但这并不算反常
No, but that's not unusual.
他工作实在太忙了
He gets really caught up in his work.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
你这里有佩雷亚先生的东西吗
Do you have anything of Mr. Pereya's here?
牙刷 梳子
Toothbrush, comb,
任何能匹配DNA样本的东西
anything that might have a DNA sample on it?
DNA样本
"DNA sample"?
华克怎么了
What happened to Joaq?
我们还不清楚
We're not sure yet.
他们终于抓到他了 是不是
They finally got him, didn't they?
谁们
Who are "They"?
华金是个生物技术专家
Joaquin was a biotechnologist.
他自称是组织工程师
He called himself a tissue engineer.
如果你问他的同事
If you listen to his colleagues,
他是个天才 他的工作将会改变世界
he was a genius, his work was gonna change everything.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表