这就是我们在此会面的原因
Hence, the need to meet here.
其次 他们会问一系列安全提示问题
Secondly, they're going to have a series of security questions,
这些问题的具体答案我无法预知
the specifics of which I can't predict.
但你觉得如果有谁知道
But you figure if anyone will know
费奥多的第一只宠物狗的名字
Fyodor's first dog's name
或者他父亲的出生地 那肯定是我
or the town his father was born in, it would be me.
最后 银行方面会要求提供一串个人密♥码♥
Lastly, they're going to ask for a pin number,
这个密♥码♥由你丈夫自己设定
chosen by your husband,
我就更猜不到了
about which I could speculate little more.
所以我们说的这个密♥码♥
So this number, we're thinking,
应该代表了费奥多某个难忘的回忆
it's something Fyodor is unlikely to forget.
一串对于他来说非常有意义的数字
Something meaningful to him.
比如说 应该比我更有意义
More than I was, for instance.
某个他真正爱着的东西
Something he actually loves.
你脑中已经有答案了吗
You have a number in mind?
没错
I do.
贝尔警探
Detective Bell.
抱歉 肯定是出了什么误会
Sorry, there must have been some mix-up.
我叫珍宁带你去我办公室的
I told Janine to bring you to my office.
没误会
No mix-up.
是我要求在这里进行的
I asked that we do it in here.
具体要进行什么呢
What exactly is it we're doing?
这位是我的同事 华生女士
This is my associate, Miss Watson.
显然 你也看到了在座各位都是你的委托人
Obviously, you're aware of your own clients.
上次我和福尔摩斯先生前来拜访之时
When Mr. Holmes and I were here the other day,
你表现出了对律师和委托人间
you expressed a lot of concern
机密信息保障的极大担忧
about attorney-client privilege.
所以我们觉得解决这个问题
So we figured the best way to resolve
最好的办法就是让你和所有四位委托人
that issue would be to have all four of the clients
共处一室进行共同讨论
this discussion involves here in this room.
我们都签署放弃了机密信息保障权 泰德
We've all waived privilege in writing, Ted.
还有 你被解雇了
Also, you're fired.
我们在罗伊·布克名下的
We found this in a safe deposit box
一个银行保险箱中找到了这个
that belonged to Roy Booker.
上面列出了一些银行账户
It lists some of the bank accounts
是罗伊帮你为你的委托人查出来的
Roy helped you uncover for your clients
上面也有这些账户的相应余额
and the balances in those accounts.
我们已经向银行方面核实过数额了
We've confirmed that all the amounts are accurate.
问题是 根据在场你的每一位委托人所说
Thing is, according to each of your clients here,
你告诉她们的数字远低于实际金额
you told them you found way less money than you did.
我们怀疑你跟那些你本应
We suspect that you've been cutting deals
调查的委托人的配偶私下达成了协议
with the spouses you're supposed to be opposing.
于是你向你的委托人提供不实金额
So you lie to your clients about how much money you find,
这样她们的丈夫就能保住绝大多数财产
then the husbands get to keep most of their millions.
作为交换 你会得到巨额回扣
In exchange, you get healthy kickbacks.
你们「怀疑」
You "suspect"?
罗伊的银行保险箱中还有十万美元现金
Roy's safe deposit box also had a hundred grand in cash in it.
你在纽约州和新泽西州
Now, you're licensed to practice law
同时持有律师执业资格
in both New York and New Jersey.
你在新泽西州参加律师执业资格考试时
When you took the bar in Jersey,
必须提交指纹信息
you had to give your fingerprints.
他们已经确认现金上的指纹和你的吻合
They matched prints we found all over the cash.
罗伊发现了你这见不得人的勾当并以此要挟
Roy discovered what you were doing and shook you down.
你最起码付了一次封口费给他
You paid him off at least once,
但我猜你并不打算
but I'm guessing you weren't interested
使之成为常态
in making it an ongoing arrangement.
你得摆脱他
You needed to get rid of him,
但你又不想让自己被牵涉到凶案调查中去
but the last thing you wanted was a murder investigation.
你听说了
You had heard about all the drama
罗伊和他前妻的种种狗血八卦
that Roy and his ex-wife were mixed up in,
这得感谢那位推荐罗伊给你的朋友
thanks to the friend who recommended Roy to you,
阿迪·古本基安
Ardy Gulbenkian.
于是你把香特尔·米尔纳打得不省人事
So you beat up Chantal Milner
并栽赃给罗伊
and you framed roy,
于是当你杀了他之后
So that when you killed him,
人们会相信他是畏罪自杀
people would believe it was suicide.
真是 有才
That's... Amazing.
要是我理解得没错
And if I'm following,
你们说的这些
All you're really basing it on
都基于你们发现了一些记录错误
Is that you've uncovered some clerical errors
发现了我动过的一些钱
And found some money I touched.
让你们知道一下
Which, for all you know,
上面有我的指纹是因为那是罗伊从我这里偷走的
Has my prints on it because Roy stole it from me.
其他你说的一切
Everything else you've said,
任何与这次打架及罗伊的死有关的事
anything to do with this beating or Roy's murder,
都纯粹是推论
is pure speculation.
我承认 我不是罪案律师
Now, I admit, I'm not a criminal lawyer--
但是相信我 我认识一些很厉害的
Though believe me, I know some good ones--
但我还没听到的是
But what I haven't heard yet
你有任何证据
is a shred of proof.
如果我们只有这些 那你是正确的
If that was all we had, you would be correct.
可惜不是
But it isn't.
几周前
Couple weeks ago,
罗伊·布克买♥♥了一些混合中草药
Roy Booker purchased a mixture of chinese herbs.
它们是用来清理体内毒素的
They're meant to, uh, flush the body of toxins.
有人会在工作中要检测毒品之前用来排毒
Some people use them as a detox prior to a workplace drug test.
正是那段时间 你为所有员工
Around the same time, you ordered a drug test
安排了毒品检测
for all your employees.
这让福尔摩斯先生想到
It occurred to Mr. Holmes
罗伊买♥♥中草药可能就是为了这个
That Roy might've been using the herbs for that purpose,
因为尸检结果表明他体内有大♥麻♥
Because it came up in his autopsy that he'd been smoking pot.
这是负责尸检的验尸官
This is a signed affidavit
签署的宣誓做证书
from the lab tech who administered the test,
上面说你给他塞了一千块
Saying that you slipped him a thousand bucks
以交换罗伊的尿液样本
in exchange for Roy's urine.
你反应很快 文斯洛普先生
You're a quick thinker, Mr. Winthrop.
但我很想听你解释一下这个
But I'd love to hear you explain that.
你好
Hello.
现在方便吗
Catch you at a good time?
方便 请进
Yeah, come in.
听说香特尔在好转了
So I hear Chantal's improving.
对 我刚从她那过来
Yeah, I just came from there.
她 她有意识了
She's, uh, she's conscious.
能说一点话 睡得比较多
Talking a little, sleeping a lot.
这是条漫漫长路 但看起来前景光明
It's gonna be a long road, but it looks good.
医生还在进行检测
Doctors are running some tests,
我想着就不打扰他们了
So I figured I'd give them some space.
我是来说谢谢的
Look, I just came by to say thanks,
谢谢你过去几天一直充当我的耳目
for being my eyes and ears the last few days.
我还想让你知道 我会找人谈的
And to let you know that I'm... I'm gonna talk to someone.
关于发生的这一切
About all this stuff that came up,
我明显没去处理的这一切
that I obviously hadn't been dealing with.
我不确定该找谁谈 但我在打听了
I'm not sure who, but I'm asking around.
我不想假装了解你父亲到底对你
I don't presume to know the details of what your father did
和你的家人做了什么
to you and your family.
但我见过太多父亲的家暴
But, um, I-I've seen enough parental abuse
我知道有件事始终是一样的
to know that one thing's always the same.
如果一个本该养育你的人却伤害了你
When someone whose job it is to nurture you hurts you instead,
那一定会对你的自我认知
It-it can't help but have a profound and-and lasting effect
产生深远的长♥期♥影响
on your sense of who you are.
我阻止了你殴打乌霍夫
I-I stopped you from beating Ukhov
因为我不想你抛弃自己的职业
Because I didn't want you to throw away your career,
但更重要的是 我不希望你抛弃自我
but more importantly, I didn't want you to throw away yourself.
我可能是个非凡的侦探
I mean, I-I might be this extraordinary detective,
但你是个非凡的人
But you are an extraordinary man.
这是更加难能可贵的
And-and that's a far more precious thing.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你吃过蚂蚁吗
Have you ever eaten ants?
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你吃过蚂蚁吗
Have you ever eaten ants?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表