2014年1月
你好 有什么需要帮忙的
Hi, how can I help you?
我找夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm looking for Sherlock Holmes.
我叫杰克·布鲁内尔
My name's Jack Brunelle.
我有个案子想请他帮忙
I was hoping he could help me with a case.
18个月前 我儿子在皇后区一家熟食店外
18 months ago, my son was assaulted by a man
被一个头戴滑雪面罩的男人袭击
in a ski mask outside a deli in Queens.
他们告诉我夏洛克先生是纽约警局的秘密武器
They tell me Mr. Holmes is the secret weapon of the NYPD.
我想请他帮我找到袭击我儿子的人
I was hoping he could help identify my son's attacker.
我很想帮您
I'd really love to help you,
但我们现在脱不开身
but we're smack in the middle of something.
一位男子因一块价值连城的蒙古化石
A man in Riverdale was murdered
在河谷区遇害了
over a priceless Mongolian fossil.
我知道你们很忙 但这只用你们几分钟时间
I know you're busy, but it would only take a few minutes.
抱歉 喂 夏洛克
Excuse me. Hey, Sherlock.
是的 我这就到
Yes, I am on my way.
布鲁内尔先生 或许您能换个时间再来
Mr. Brunelle, maybe you can come back another time?
2014年11月
这人在门口
This guy was at the door.
说他一定要和你谈谈
Says he absolutely needs to talk to you.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
我叫杰克·布鲁内尔
I'm Jack Brunelle.
布鲁内尔先生 你给我写过几封信
Mr. Brunelle, yes. You wrote to me several times.
你的儿子康纳遇袭 陷入昏迷
Your son Connor was attacked, ended up in a coma,
当他终于清醒时
and when he finally regained consciousness,
他已对止痛药上瘾 对吗
he was addicted to painkillers, right?
之后是海♥洛♥因♥上瘾
And then heroin.
不到一年时间 他就因吸毒过量死掉了
He died from an overdose less than a year later.
非常抱歉
Oh, I'm truly sorry.
康纳是被杀的
Connor was murdered.
完全可以将他的遇袭
Now, you can draw a straight line
与他的过世直接联♥系♥在一起
from the assault to his death,
但警方认为那只是一桩抢劫案
but the police treated it like it was just another mugging.
然而 我们现在脱不开身
Still, we're kind of in the middle of something right now.
能让你儿子到外边待会儿吗
Could you have your son maybe wait outside?
不是吧
Gross!
梅森不是我的后代
Mason is not my offspring.
他是一位新生的计算机科学家
He's a budding computer scientist.
他在帮我估算
He's helping me evaluate
那个娃娃的人工智能
the artificial intelligence of that doll,
这是一起凶案调查的一环
as part of a murder investigation.
我收到过许多像您这样的请求
I receive many inquiries like yours.
不幸的是 受大环境限制
Unfortunately, circumstance dictates
我的天赋只能用于真正需要它们的地方
that I can only apply my talents where they are most needed.
我需要你的天赋
I need your talents.
康纳需要你的天赋
Connor needs your talents.
我给您我最真挚的同情 布鲁内尔先生
Well, you have my genuine sympathy, Mr. Brunelle,
但很抱歉
but I'm sorry,
我无法给您帮助
you can't have my help.
2016年2月
布鲁内尔先生 我很欣赏您的坚持
Mr. Brunelle, I admire your persistence,
但我想 跟您上次拜访时一样
but I'm afraid human nature hasn't changed
人的本性难移
since your last visit.
我们因凶案脱不开身
We remain awash with murder.
你拿的是女子竞速滑轮队的名单
You're carrying a roller derby roster?
对 其中一位女士被勒死
Yes, one of those women was strangled to death
然后被弃尸河中
and dumped in a river.
只是 我儿子那案子的
It's just that the statute of limitations
诉讼时效快到了
on my son's case is getting close,
然而没人有任何进展
and no one's making any progress.
纽约州允许一起袭击案的诉讼时效
The state of New York allows you five years
最长有五年时间
to start assault proceedings.
之后将无法再起诉攻击者
After that, the attacker can't be prosecuted.
他就自♥由♥了
He's free.
我儿子是在2012年1月遇袭的
My son was assaulted in January of 2012,
这意味着我只剩不到一年的时间
which means I have less than a year
在诉讼时效到期前
to find his attacker
找到袭击了他的人
before the statute of limitations expires.
布鲁内尔先生 我明白您身处的困境
Mr. Brunelle, I understand your dilemma.
您因要修正一桩刑事犯罪而备受压力
You feel a great pressure to right a criminal wrong,
但华生和我目前正忙于
but Watson and I are struggling to solve
解决两起谋杀案
two murders at the moment.
或许有一日我们能有空帮您
There might come a time when we can offer some help,
但恐怕不是今日
but I'm afraid it isn't today.
时至今日
所有人 举起手来
All right, everybody, get your hands up!
举起手来 我说举手
Get 'em up! I said get 'em up!
举手 举起手来
Get 'em up! Get your hands up!
举手
Up! Up!
我的天
Oh, my God.
别这样 拜托 别伤害任何人
Stop, please. Don't hurt anyone.
我可以打开收银机
I can open the cash register.
我不要钱
I don't want money.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
夏洛克 乔恩
Sherlock, Joan.
半小时前 一个携带猎枪的人
Half hour ago, a man with a shotgun walked in
走进并占领了那里
and took the place over.
他想要什么
What does he want?
你们
You.
那人叫杰克·布鲁内尔
Guy's name is Jack Brunelle.
他跟谈判专家说
He told the hostage negotiator
他要跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯和乔恩·华生通话
he wanted to talk to Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson,
不然他就要对人们开枪了
or he was gonna start shooting people.
他向我们求助过很多次
He's asked for our help many times.
看来他打算来硬的了
I guess he got tired of being polite about it.
他挟持了20名人♥质♥
He's got 20 hostages.
我们应该跟他谈谈
We should talk to him.
你们哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
先跟他在电♥话♥上交谈
Let's get you on the phone first.
那他还是会要求我们进去的
He'll just demand that we go in.
如果布鲁内尔想杀我们
If Brunelle wanted to kill us,
他之前早就动手了
he's had ample opportunity.
他不是想让我们死
He doesn't want us dead.
他是想让我们帮他
He wants us working.
把手放在柜台上
Hands on the counter.
就为了雇两个侦探 这也太费周章了吧
Long way to go to hire a couple of detectives,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
坐下
Sit.
几年来我一直试图请你们帮忙
I've been trying to get you to help me for years.
现在你们没法拒绝我了
Well, you sure as hell can't ignore me now.
你们要查清康纳的事
You're gonna figure out what happened to Connor.
即使找到袭击你儿子的人
Even if you found the person who assaulted your son,
也只能告他袭击 而不是谋杀
that's all we can charge him with-- assault, not murder.
那他也得坐几年牢
Well, he could go to jail for years.
如果他有前科的话 可能是几十年
If he's got priors, it could be decades.
不抓到他 你们也不知道会是什么结果
You don't know what will happen when you find him.
谁都不知道
Nobody does.
但我们要查清
But we're gonna find out,
否则我就把这些人全杀了
or I'm gonna shoot all of these people.
这是康纳生前的东西
Some of Connor's old things.
就从这些开始吧
Might be a good place to start.
好吧
All right...
我们走
let's go.
不 你走
No. You go.
-你留下 -什么
- You're staying. - What?
如果你完成不了任务
Your partner dies with everybody else
你搭档和他们一起死
if you don't deliver.
我要是完成不了
If I don't deliver,
那是因为她没有跟我一起查
it will be because she stays.
我们是个团队
We work as a team.
我需要她的建议
I require her counsel.
你想什么时候问她都可以
Well, you can have it anytime you want.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表