the city welcomed them with open arms.
就像现在华尔街上的海盗一样
Much as they do the pirates that roam Wall Street today.
我们假设这个黑彼得
Oh, well, let's say this, Black Peter
真的在市里某个地方藏了金子
did bury some gold somewhere in the city.
难道别人不会早就发现了吗
Don't you think someone would've found it by now?
我们做了一些调查 我们非常确定
We did some research, and we're pretty sure
这并不是为了黑彼得的私人宝藏
this is not about Black Peter's personal treasure.
根据历史记录
According to historical records,
爱默生·巴克 也就是黑彼得
Emerson Barker, AKA Black Peter,
把他抢劫来的财富投资了南海公♥司♥
invested his loot into the South Sea Company,
而这家公♥司♥在1720年破产了
which famously went bankrupt in 1720.
但是据熟悉他伟绩的历史学家说
But according to historians who are familiar with his exploits,
黑彼得还声称他知道
Black Peter also claimed to know
另一处宝藏的位置
the location of a different treasure,
很大一笔他从没拿到的宝藏
a lost fortune he was never able to get his hands on.
现在 我们的观点是
Right now, we're operating on the theory
被偷走的那本日志上记录了
that the stolen logbook contains the location
那笔宝藏的位置
of that treasure.
那怎么着 难道我们要发公告
So, what, we should put out a Finest Message for a giant "X"?
征集人行道上的大X吗
on a sidewalk?
距离老橡树五十步
50 paces from the old oak tree?
实际上 我们认为宝藏并没有埋在地下
Actually, we don't think the treasure was buried.
我们认为可能是在水底
We think it might be underwater.
我们调取了特拉维斯·昂格尔的信♥用♥卡♥记录
I pulled Travis Unger's credit records.
他最后一次用卡的地方是在
One of the last places he used his card was a bar
一个叫盐沼的酒吧
called The Salty Bog.
在布鲁克林南部海军码头附近
It's near the South Brooklyn Marine Terminal,
那地方常客都是些潜水员
it's a popular hangout for scuba divers
和打捞者
and marine salvagers.
如果昂格尔发现了沉没宝藏的地点
If Unger had discovered the location of the sunken treasure,
他会需要找一些懂得技巧
he would've needed help from someone with the right skills
并且拥有资源的人去打捞
and resources to retrieve it.
这酒吧就是个
The bar would be a good place
找合伙人的不错地方
to look for a partner.
盐沼酒吧的一个酒保告诉我们
A bartender at The Salty Bog told us
特拉维斯·昂格尔几个月前去过
Travis Unger came in a couple months ago,
要找一个能帮助他潜入一艘
looking for someone who could help him get to a ship
海底的沉船的人
at the bottom of the ocean.
他说他把昂格尔
He said he pointed Unger
介绍给你了 韦斯特高先生
in your direction, Mr. Vestergaard.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
他说他有一本黑彼得的航海日志
He said he had a logbook that belonged to Black Peter.
你知道那是谁吗
You know who that is?
他说那本航海日志里
He said the logbook contained the location
有一艘西班牙加利恩帆船
of a sunken Spanish galleon
圣莱蒂西亚号♥的沉没地点
called the Santa Leticia in it.
圣莱蒂西亚号♥沉没时
The Santa Leticia supposedly went down
船上应该是载着一大笔金子
with a fortune of gold onboard.
他想让我提供船和人员拉它上来
He wanted me to provide a ship and the labor to pull it up.
说可以和我平分
Offered to split the take fifty-fifty.
我告诉他我没兴趣
I told him I wasn't interested.
你可是个很热衷的宝藏猎人
You're an ardent treasure hunter.
根据一个采访说
According to an interview,
你做打捞生意
you only operate your commercial salvage business
只是为了资助你的冒险
to fund your expeditions.
那你为什么要拒绝
So why would you turn down
一个能发现金币财宝的机会呢
the lead to a potential fortune in gold?
这家伙出事了 对吧
Something happened to this guy, right?
所以你们才来这里吗 你们认为是我♥干♥的
Is that why you're here? You think I did it?
特拉维斯·昂格尔在与你见面后就被杀了
Travis Unger was murdered the day after the two of you met.
也许你想要黑彼得的航海日志
Maybe you wanted Black Peter's logbook,
但你不想平分财宝
but you didn't want to split the treasure.
所以你杀了特拉维斯拿走日志
So you killed Travis and took the book.
我是说 毕竟你已经习惯了打劫死人
I mean, you are accustomed to looting the dead, after all.
不
No.
你们搞错人了 我没杀人
No, you-you got the wrong guy. I didn't kill anyone.
我之所以拒绝他
Look, I turned him down
是因为我已经知道了圣莱蒂西亚号♥的位置
because I already knew the location of the Santa Leticia.
我第一次发现圣莱蒂西亚号♥是在2013年
I first found out about the Santa Leticia in 2013
当时我翻查了一些塞维利亚的老文件
when I was digging through some old files in Seville.
花了我几年时间 但我终于找到她了
It took me years, but I finally found her.
接下来 我向海事法♥院♥
Very next day, I applied with the Admiralty Courts
申请打捞权限 他们准许了
for salvage title, which they granted.
这是一年前的事 早在我见昂格尔之前
Over a year ago, long before I ever met Travis Unger.
好吧 我们要验证下这个事
All right, well, we're gonna have to verify this.
请便 我还会给你我投资者的电♥话♥
Feel free. I'll give you numbers of some of my investors, too.
投资者
Investors?
圣莱蒂西亚号♥在深海 半英里深
The Santa Leticia is in deep water, half a mile down.
这类打捞工作会花费上百万美元
That kind of salvage job costs about a million dollars.
我已经把一半的宝藏卖♥♥给投资者了
I had already sold 50% of the treasure to my investors.
如果再给他一半
If I'd given him 50%,
我就什么都没有了
I would've been left with nothing.
而且 这文件后边有张DVD
And besides, there's a DVD in the back of that file.
上边记录着我们两周前
It shows video of us when we finally made it
最终找到圣莱蒂西亚号♥的画面
to the Santa Leticia about two weeks ago.
它证明了有别人
It's proof that somebody else
拿到了黑彼得的航海日志
ended up with Black Peter's logbook.
因为当我的组员下去的时候
Because when my crew and I got down there,
那船已经被掏空了
that ship had been picked clean.
根据沉船的状态来看
Based on the condition of the wreck,
有人比我们早几天拿到了金子
someone beat us to the gold by days.
最多几周
Weeks, at most.
所以特拉维斯·昂格尔想要和别人搭档
So you think Travis Unger tried to partner with someone else.
那人杀了他 拿走了日志
That person killed him, took the book,
然后在你之前找到了圣莱蒂西亚号♥
and got to the Santa Leticia before you?
你想找出是谁杀了特拉维斯·昂格尔
Yeah, you want to find who killed Travis Unger?
要是我就去找出谁偷了我的宝藏
I'd start by finding the people who stole my treasure.
谢了 这样就行了
Thanks. That'll do the trick.
国家气象局说他们会发给我们
The National Weather Service says they'll send us
韦斯特高先生给我们的这个坐标
the last two months of satellite footage
过去两个月的卫星图像
covering the coordinates Mr. Vestergaard gave us.
应该很容易能找到
Should be easy enough to spot a vessel
在圣莱蒂西亚号♥上停了足够长时间
which anchored above the Santa Leticia
来洗劫它的船
long enough to loot her.
随时告诉我进展 好吗
Keep me posted, would you?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我昨晚提过的暂缓
The respite I mentioned last night?
现在不缓了
It's over.
你知道我不喜欢你这样
You know I don't like it when you do this.
没人喜欢
Nobody does.
又怎么了 我♥干♥了什么
What's up? What did I do?
我是错过了约定还是什么
Did I miss an appointment or something?
我需要信息
I require information.
关于什么的
About?
一起谋杀案
A murder.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你杀了贾米尔·克拉克
I know you killed Jameel Clark.
我不知道的是为什么
What I don't know is why.
我把我知道的关于贾米尔的事都告诉你了
I told you everything I know about what happened to Jameel.
你告诉了我你想让我知道的事
You told me everything you wanted me to know.
你忽略了你从背后射杀他
You left out the bits about shooting him in the back,
把凶器扔到垃圾桶里的事
dropping the weapon in a garbage can.
不管你信不信 我来这里是因为我想帮你
Believe it or not, I'm here because I want to help you.
请说
Do tell.
十二年前 你犯了个错误
12 years ago, you made a mistake.
很显然你很后悔
Now obviously, you regret it.
否则你不会成为警局的线人
Or you wouldn't have become an informant for the department.
不会致力于摧毁SBK
You wouldn't have devoted yourself to dismantling SBK.
你已经不是过去的你了
You're not the man you were.
这已经再明显不过了
That could not be more plain.
但你必须说出真♥相♥
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表