According to your friend?
根据我朋友的说法
According to my friend.
这种人 他们对彼此无话不说
Now, those kind of guys-- they tell each other stuff.
要是想更了解内特 就该找克雷聊聊
You want to know more about Nate, you talk to Cray.
我打给马库斯
I'll call Marcus.
谢谢
Thanks for this.
至于我打给我朋友的事...
Uh, as far as me reaching out to my friend...
我们不会告诉警监的
Yeah. We don't need to tell our captain.
我知道你现在很忙
Um, I know you're busy right now,
但要是你有时间
but one of these days when you get the time,
我很想跟你聊聊
I'd like to pick your brain.
当然可以
Sure.
有什么特别的事吗
About anything in particular?
你怎么办到的
How you did it.
你怎么转变的
How you changed,
从医生到这个
going from being a doctor to this.
肯定不容易吧
I mean, it-it must have been hard, right?
没错 是不容易
Yeah, actually, it was.
看看你现在
Look at you now.
你看起来很好
You seem good,
很高兴
happy.
我也在尝试改变
I'm trying to change, too.
你们想知道内特的事
You want to know about Nate?
他做了什么坏事吗
Did he, uh, do something wrong?
你们在
Well, you two overlapped
大草甸监狱有过交集
at the Great Meadow Correctional Facility.
你因为袭击他人被判入狱的时间
You were convicted of assault one
跟他因过失杀人进去的时间差不多
around the same time he went away for negligent homicide.
所以呢
Uh-huh. So?
你们是狱友中的好伙伴 对吧
The two of you put the "mates" in "inmates," did you not?
我们是朋友 如果你问的是这个
We were buddies, if that's what you're asking, yeah.
你们还是朋友 对吧
You're still buddies, right?
你出狱后
He gave you a job
他在自己的开♥发♥公♥司♥给你找了份工作
at his development firm when you got out.
你们要告诉我你们认为他干了什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what you think he did or what?
我们相信他有隐蔽安放爆♥炸♥装置
We believe he's in the habit of hiding
然后在公共场所引爆的习惯
and then detonating explosive devices in public places.
他最近在法拉盛作案
He's been stalking Flushing of late.
大概六年前
About six years ago,
他只在本森赫作案
he was exclusive to Bensonhurst.
等等
Wait a second.
你们认为内特是本森赫炸♥弹♥客
You think Nate is the Bensonhurst Bomber?
因为他昨天从爆♥炸♥现场逃走了
Given the fact that he fled the scene of an explosion yesterday,
所以他是我们首要怀疑对象
he's at the top of our list.
监狱里面会有传言 克雷 你知道的
Guys talk in prison, Cray, you know this.
他们会讲故事 分享秘密
They share stories, secrets.
有时是因为他们想要更强的名声
Sometimes it's 'cause they want a tougher rep,
有时他们就是无聊
sometimes they're just bored.
没错 的确这样
That's right, they do.
那内森呢
What about Nathan?
没有
No. Uh...
我没什么好说的
I've got nothing to say.
这并不代表你不知道
That's not the same as not knowing anything.
好吧
Okay...
就算你们关于内特的看法是对的
Say you're right about Nate.
就算我们关在一起时
Say that when we were locked up,
他告诉了我他喜欢把人炸飞
he told me that he loved blowing people up,
无法自拔
couldn't get enough of it.
你们觉得我不会马上出♥卖♥♥♥他
You think that I wouldn't have flipped on him in a second
跟地检做交易吗
to get a deal with the D.A.?
你们觉得我不想早点
You think I didn't want to see my wife and kids
见到我老婆孩子吗
as soon as I possibly could?
也许他用工作来收买♥♥你
Maybe he promised you a job
让你闭嘴
to pay for your silence.
内特给我工作是因为他是个好人
Nate gave me a job because he is a good guy.
你们三个 你们就是人♥渣♥
You three, you are pieces of garbage.
你们欺负我这样的人因为我犯过罪
You bully guys like me because I'm an ex-con.
你们知道送我回监狱很容易
You know it's easy to violate me back to prison,
所以你们想让我们说谎来互相告发
so you try to get us to tell lies about each other.
这比找到真正的炸♥弹♥客要容易 对吧
It's easier than finding the real bomber, right?
算了 我受够了
Forget it. I'm done.
什么情况
What the hell was that?
我觉得里索先生也许会想尝尝他自己的药剂
I thought Mr. Resor might like a taste of his own medicine.
我就走了五分钟 你就做了个炸♥弹♥
I was gone for five minutes. You built a bomb?
我很疑惑为什么一个
I was puzzling as to why a killer
如此痴迷于本森赫的杀手
so utterly fixated on Bensonhurst
会在法拉盛连续引爆两个装置
he's detonated two consecutive devices in Flushing.
可我想不出答案
Couldn't come up with an answer.
我需要放点气
I needed to let off some steam.
这不是气 这是烟
It's not steam, it's smoke.
你可能会弄响警报的
You could have set off one of the detectors.
不错的家伙 辛维尔
Helpful fellow, Shinwell.
他能来真好
Nice of him to pop 'round.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
我忍♥不住注意到
Yeah. I couldn't help but notice
你们之间的温情
a certain warmth between you.
温情
Warmth?
对 你很在乎他
Yeah, how you care about him.
如果你想问我有没跟他睡 我发誓
If you ask me if I am sleeping with him, I swear to God...
没有 我是说 这人曾经
No, I'm not. I mean, the man used to make his living
以贩毒为生
selling drugs.
他被枪手袭击的那晚
The night he was attacked by gunmen,
他向人群开枪回击
he fired back into a crowd,
打中了一个无辜的路人
hitting an innocent bystander.
他并不是你喜欢的类型
He's not really your type.
不过 温情
And, yet, uh, warmth.
我以他为豪 好吧
I'm proud of him, okay?
你以一个向人群开枪的人为豪
You're proud of a man that fired into a group of people?
并不是他 是我所做的工作
I mean, not him exactly. The work I did.
你做的手术
The surgery you performed?
他被击中的那晚 我从他手臂取出了两枚子弹
The night he was shot, I dug two .38s out of his arm,
从他大腿取出了另外两枚
another two out of his thigh.
第五枪射进了他的胸膛
The fifth was in his chest,
他的肺部全是血
and his lungs were filling with blood.
我给他插了管子
I got a tube in,
但当时场面十分混乱 所以我差点忽略了
but the place was a circus, so I almost missed
他那模糊的心跳以及脖子上的静脉扩张
the muffled heart tones, the distended vein in his neck.
当时他心包膜也充满了血
His pericardium was filling with blood, too.
也许2%的病人都有这种症状
I mean, it happens to maybe 2% of patients,
但针孔那么大的洞都会让血涌出
but even a hole the size of a pin prick can flood it.
我记得当时用针♥刺♥入了他的胸膛
I remember inserting the needle into his chest.
如果刺得太深 就容易刺到心脏
You go too deep, you risk puncturing the heart itself.
但我刺到膜壁时 听到了心跳声
But then I heard this pop when I got to the membrane,
然后我就开始将血液引流
and then I started to draw the blood away.
几分钟后 他情况稳定可以做手术了
A few minutes later he was stable enough for surgery.
我在他支气管上找到了那颗点38子弹
I found the .38 lodged inside the wall of his bronchus.
就是那样
And that was that.
我把他的伤口缝合 十天后
I stitched him up, and ten days later
他就被转到了监狱病房♥休养
he was transferred to a prison ward for recovery.
通常当我回想起当医生的日子
Usually when I think back to those days,
我会觉得很难受
I don't feel great.
但我昨天见到辛维尔 却很开心
But seeing Shinwell yesterday, it made me feel good.
你很怀念
You miss it.
你很怀念做外科医生的日子
Being a surgeon, you've been missing it.
-你为什么总是这样 -哪样
- Why do you keep doing that? - Doing what?
总是担心我惦记着别的工作
Worrying that I'm thinking about some other job.
这就是我的工作 这就是我的专业
This is my job. This is what I do.
然而这个夏天 你不止一次
And yet, on more than one occasion this summer,
-心不在焉 郁郁寡欢 -我没有
- you've been distracted, melancholy. - No, I haven't.
我没有
I haven't.
警监
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表