我敲了她家的门
I knocked on her door,
告诉她我喜欢她的木台
I told her I liked her deck.
当我说到我或许有兴趣雇她的木匠时
When I said I might be interested in hiring her carpenter,
她说是她儿子达马科自己装的
she said that her son DaMarco installed it himself.
他两年前做的
He did the work two years ago,
就在维雅被杀的那段时间
right around the time that Veah was murdered.
这应该足够签发一张搜查令了吧
That should be enough to get a warrant, right?
我也是
Me, too.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
香特尔一切都好吗
All is well with Chantal?
她今天开始做理疗
She started physical therapy today.
我让她打电♥话♥给我 告诉我进展如何
I asked her to call me and let me know how it went.
然后呢
And?
她搞砸了
She crushed it.
发现我们的目标了吗
Any sign of our target?
其实就在那
As a matter of fact, there is.
我觉得最好等你来
I thought it best to wait for you.
既然你来了...
So now that you're back...
你好
Hello.
他是警♥察♥
He's the police.
我们知道你是「移♥动♥标靶」的一名参赛者
We know that you're a contestant on Moving Targets,
但你的游戏结束了
but the game is over,
而我必须坚持请你跟我们走一趟
and I really must insist you come with us.
好吧...我刚在外面拍的自♥拍♥
Okay... so the selfie I took outside this place
在社交媒体上传播开了 已经有两百个分享了
is spreading on social media-- 200 shares already.
如果那个伊力欧医生还是阿凯拉什么的
If that Dr. Eriyo-- Akello-- whoever,
仍然想要捉到我
is still trying to tag me,
这应该能引起他的注意
this should get his attention.
我必须问问你是怎么找到我的
I've got to ask, how did you find me?
「移♥动♥标靶」的制片人
The producers of Moving Targets
给我们提供了你的随身摄像机的影像
provided us with your body-camera footage.
大多数影像都是通过
Most of which could only have been shot
一个超大面具的半透明眼孔拍摄的
through the semi-translucent eye hole of an oversized mask.
我知道我不能指望
I knew I couldn't count
在一场竞技节目里赢下一百万元
on winning a million bucks on a game show,
所以我仍然正常上班
so, you know, I kept my day job.
我想再次感谢你的大力配合
Well, I'd like to thank you again for cooperating so readily.
拜托 卡♥通♥人偶帮着抓了杀人犯
Please. Costumed character helps catch killer?
这故事绝对能疯传
I mean, that story's practically guaranteed to go viral.
这就是为什么
I mean, that's the reason
我一开始会参加「移♥动♥标靶」
why I went on Moving Targets in the first place,
想要一夜爆红当个演员
to try and break out as an actor.
看来你的潜在射手到了
It seems like your would-be shooter has arrived.
站那别动
Hold it right there.
我先走了
Excuse me.
这是个玩具
It's a, it's a toy.
装备着一把彩弹枪 戴着随身摄像机
Armed with a paintball gun and wearing a body camera,
和我们的受害人一样
just like our victim.
伊力欧医生 我们等你很久了
Dr. Eriyo, we've been expecting you.
还是你更喜欢被称为阿凯拉
Or do you prefer Akello?
我这一生确实干过可怕的事
It's true, I have done terrible things in my life.
所以你能确认你就是古卢幽灵吗
So you can confirm you were the Ghost of Gulu?
我很惭愧
Much to my shame.
但你必须理解
But you must understand,
天堂闪耀武装在我还是个孩子时
Heaven's Shining Army kidnapped me
就绑♥架♥了我
when I was just a boy.
我被告知如果我不听从命令
I was told if I did not follow orders,
我父亲就会被杀害
my father would be killed,
而我母亲和妹妹下场会更惨
and my mother and sister suffer even worse fates.
我能逃脱的唯一办法
The only way I was able to escape
就是伪造我自己的死
was to fake my own death.
我逃脱了
I got away.
我开始了新生活
I made a new life.
我不认为对你的受害人的家人来说
I don't think that'd be much comfort
这会是个安慰
to your victims' families.
我做什么都无法弥补我的罪孽
Nothing I do will ever make up for my crimes,
但那不会阻止我努力
but that won't stop me from trying.
这就是我选择急救医疗的原因
It's the reason I went into emergency medicine.
我会用余生来帮助别人
I'll spend the rest of my life trying to help
多过我伤害的人
more people than I harmed.
这是我唯一能平衡
It's the only way I can justify
我收到的所有祝福的方式
all the blessings I've received.
我是个不配得到祝福的人
A man who deserves none.
在你为「移♥动♥标靶」所做的采访中
In the interviews you did for Moving Targets,
你说如果你赢了
you said that if you won,
你打算将所有钱都捐给慈善组织
you were planning on giving the million dollars to charity?
我参加节目只是为了
I only signed up for the show as a way
帮助我家乡的人♥民♥
to help the people of my homeland.
为那些正在受苦的人赢得关注
To bring attention to those who are suffering.
如果我赢了 我希望在古卢开一家免费诊所
Were I to win, I'd hoped to open a free clinic in Gulu.
听起来对你非常重要
Sounds very important to you.
是否重要到要杀了另一名竞争者
Was it important enough to kill another competitor
来保证你的胜利
to guarantee your victory?
我知道你为什么这么问
I know why you'd ask such a thing,
但在我人生的这个阶段
but at this point in my life,
任何情况下
I could never bring myself
我都不可能再去杀一个人
to kill another human being under any circumstances.
当然更不可能为了一场游戏
Certainly not over a game.
你们可以查我的随身摄影机
Check the footage from my body camera.
视频会告诉你们
It will show you I had nothing to do
我跟纳内特的死没关系
with Nanette's death.
实际上 我们已经查了
Actually, we already checked.
纳内特死的时候
At the time of Nanette Vlasik's death,
你的摄影机在时代广场附近
your camera was recording footage
录一个穿着卡♥通♥服的人
of different costumed characters around Times Square.
没错
Exactly.
我在找游戏里的下一个目标
I was looking for my next target in the game.
问题是
Problem is,
戴着摄影机的人没有说话
whoever was wearing that camera never spoke,
也没拿镜头对着自己
never turned it on themselves,
也没有录到任何反射面
never filmed any reflective surfaces.
所以有可能是别人拿着摄影机到处走
Could've been anyone carrying it around.
那天晚上 没有录像的时候
Did you talk to anyone
你有和别人说过话吗
when the camera wasn't rolling that night?
有人可能记得你吗
Anyone who might remember you?
最近几个星期 我又重拾了过去的习惯
These last few weeks, I took up old habits.
不和人交谈 躲避摄像头
Talk to no one, avoid cameras.
为了不被追踪 我还扔掉了我的手♥机♥
I even threw away my phone so I couldn't be tracked.
我用尽了浑身解数
I used all of my tricks,
无论是游戏中 还是在游戏开始前
both during the game, and before it started.
什么意思
What do you mean?
游戏开始前一周 他们把我们召集到了一起
They held a get-together for us, a week before the game began.
是 我们知道
Yes, we're aware.
他们录下了一段集体录像
They filmed the gathering
来做宣传片
to help build their narratives.
这个人恨另一个人
This person hates that person.
这个男人喜欢那个女人 常见的套路
This man is attracted to that woman, the usual nonsense,
但是我借此来评估我的对手
but I used it as a way to evaluate my competition,
来确定游戏里最好的选手
to identify the best players in the game,
包括纳内特·弗拉西克
including Nanette Vlasik.
你应该知道你这是承认把她当作了威胁
You realize you're admitting you considered her a threat.
我还可以承认更多
I'll admit to more than that.
我跟踪了她
I stalked her.
接下来的一周 我跟踪了所有
Over the next week, I followed all the players
我认为是威胁的选手
I thought were threats.
录了视频 研究他们的习惯
Filmed them. Studied their habits.
就像以前我在古鲁研究我的目标一样
The same way I would research my targets back in Gulu.
我知道他们午餐吃什么 他们和谁约会
I knew what people ate for lunch, who they were dating.
至于纳内特·弗拉西克
With Nanette Vlasik,
我看到了她对孩子的爱
I saw how much she loved her children,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表