five years ago is still active for exactly that amount of time.
我们将你在酒吧斗殴后
We can match the bruises you left
留在哈莱姆那些家伙身上的淤痕
on those guys in Harlem after the bar fight
与你留在康纳身上的淤痕匹配了起来
with the ones you left on Connor Brunelle.
换言之 你被捕了
In other words, you're under arrest.
如果你还不清楚冻结期的概念
And if you're still unclear about the concept of tolling,
别担心 你可能会因一级袭击罪
don't worry, because the 20-odd years
获得二十年的刑期
you might get for criminal assault in the first degree
足够你慢慢想清楚了
should give you plenty of time to work it out.
我们真要这么做吗
So, are we doing this?
是的
We are.
刚才你的手♥机♥响了
Your phone rang.
对 是警监
Yeah, it was the captain.
他今早
He spoke to his friend
跟他在惩治局的朋友聊了
at the Department of Corrections this morning.
他们同意让拉梅什在杰克入狱期间
They agreed to let Ramesh treat Jack's cancer
治疗他的癌症
while he's in prison.
他会得到他需要的手术
So he's gonna get the surgery he needs.
「人人」吗
Everyone?
是的 他们准备好了
Yes. They're ready.
可我不明白
Here's what I don't get.
你明明可以自己剃头
I mean, you could shave your own head,
为什么非得我来做
so why do I have to do it?
一朝为搭档 凡事不离分啊 华生
partners in everything, I suppose, Watson.
好吧 这是你最后一次反悔的机会
Okay, this is your last chance... ...to get out of it.
耻辱感是会消褪的
The humiliation will fade.
但将特林布绳之于法的满足感却不会
The satisfaction of putting Frank Trimble behind bars will not.
来吧 咱们开始吧
Now, let's get on with it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表