伊薇特·英格拉姆
伊薇特·英格拉姆
Yvette Ingram.
她就是那个起诉
That's the woman who sued
杰克·麦吉尔性骚扰的女人
Jack McGill for sexual harassment.
看来我们找到
I think we've found a link
她和达米安·诺瓦克之间的联♥系♥了
between her and Damien Novak.
对吧
Don't you?
机动车登记信息
你们是说 这个人
So, you're saying that this guy...
给我发那些信息的人...
the one that was sending me all the messages...
就是袭击杰克的人吗
he's really the one who beat up Jack?
没错 就是这意思
That's exactly what we're saying.
盯上你的这个人
You were being pursued by someone who,
在联♥系♥你之前
up until the moment he contacted you,
一直只对侵犯少女的人下手
had only pursued the predators of teenage girls.
我不知道该说些什么
Well, I don't, I don't know what to tell you.
我有男朋友
I... I have a boyfriend.
我从未捕猎过别人
I've never preyed on anybody.
我们认为达米安·诺瓦克就是你的目标
We think you preyed on Damien Novak.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你无意间得知 他专门对性性猎者下手
Somehow you knew he was hunting sex predators.
你就让他盯上了杰克·麦吉尔
You lined Jack McGill up in his crosshairs.
又来了
This again.
什么叫「又」
This again?
视频流出的时候
Jack told that little theory
杰克就把他那套理论
to anybody who would listen
讲给每一个愿意倾听他的人了
when that video came out.
当时听起来就很荒唐 现在也一样
It was crazy then and it's just as crazy now.
我们认为达米安·诺瓦克并不觉得那很荒唐
We don't think Damien Novak thought it was crazy.
事实上 我们认为
In fact, we think he saw
他看到了杰克在媒体上发出的言论
everything Jack was saying in the media
于是开始怀疑自己是不是被耍了
and started to wonder, had he been tricked?
如果是 你是如何知道他秘密的
If he had, how did you learn his secret?
他会不会暴露
Was he in danger of being exposed?
他创建了拉斐尔·阿诺德的资料
He created the Raphael Arnold profile
为了调查你 却被你看穿了
so he could look into you, only you saw through it.
你知道自己被他盯上了 所以那晚伏击了他
You knew he was onto you, so you ambushed him the other night.
你这是在指控我杀了他
You're accusing me of killing him.
几个月前你案子的最终结果是
The end result of your manipulation several months ago
达成了一千万美元的
was a pretrial settlement
庭外和解
of $10 million.
除了你 还有谁有欺骗诺瓦克先生的动机呢
Who had more reason to deceive Mr. Novak than you?
他具体是什么时候被杀的
When exactly was he killed?
大前天晚上 八点刚过的样子
Two nights ago, little after 8:00 p.M.
我当时正在上西区
I was having dinner with an ex-client
跟一位前客户吃晚餐
on the Upper West Side.
我想创办自己的公♥司♥
I'm trying to start my own agency.
她能替我担♥保♥ 至于你说的作案动机
She can vouch for that. As for your motive,
你真是大错特错了
you couldn't be more wrong.
我并没拿到一千万
I didn't get $10 million.
我只拿到了点零头
I got a fraction of $10 million.
事实上 是零头中的零头
Actually, a fraction of a fraction.
大部分的调解款都到了
The bulk of that settlement went to the investment firm
出钱打官司的那家投资公♥司♥
that actually paid for that lawsuit.
投资公♥司♥
Investment firm?
诉讼融♥资♥对你来说不陌生吧
You are familiar with litigation financing, aren't you?
富有的投资人满足其资金需求
Wealthy investors furnish the capital needed to bring
从而换取民事诉讼标的中的大♥比♥例分成
civil suits in exchange for a sizable cut of the proceeds.
根本就不是钱的事
It was never about the money.
跟杰克共事的那段时间 我的生活被他毁了
Jack made my life hell while I was working with him.
他看我的眼神 以及那些下流的话
The way he looked at me, the-the things he would say.
我想确保
I wanted to make sure
他再也不会对别人做出这样的事
that he could never do that to anyone again.
我当时面对的是一家大公♥司♥
I was going up against a company,
他们财力雄厚 所以我需要帮助
they had deep pockets, I needed help.
如果你们认为
If you think that he was really set up
他是被从案件中获利的人所陷害
by somebody who could profit from that lawsuit,
那你们应该去找出资人
you should talk to the people that actually paid for it.
有人吗
Hello?
进来
Come in.
告诉我你没闻到
Tell me you don't smell that.
-闻到什么 -煤气
- Smell what? - The gas.
烟感报♥警♥了 然后我发现管子被腐蚀了
Pilot went out. Then I found a corroded pipe.
必须换一根了
Had to change it out.
没有
Oh, no.
空气没什么异样
The air smells fine.
真有意思 我本来应该
It's funny, I'm supposed to be helping
负责整栋楼的维修 但到现在为止
with repairs around the building, but so far,
出现问题最多的地方却是这里
most of the broken-down stuff is in here.
我收到你的信息了
I got your text.
你说你有事要谈
You said you want to talk about something?
是的 工作的事
Uh, yeah. A job.
我说了 暂时不想再面试了
I told you that I was gonna take a break from interviewing.
这份工作不用你面试
Well, you would not need to interview for this job.
是跟我一起工作
It would be with me.
我觉得我可以把我的技能教给你
I thought I could teach you to do what I do.
你想教我...
You want to teach me...
当个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
to be a private eye?
我觉得你会做得很好
I think you'd be great at it--
你很聪明 懂得察言观色
you're smart, you know how to read people.
之前找本森赫炸♥弹♥客的时候
You were a great help
你帮了我们很大的忙
when we were looking for the Bensonhurst Bomber.
没有你我们不可能找到他
We would not have been able to find him without you.
我上次能帮上忙是因为我坐过牢
I was a help because I'm an ex-con.
这可不代表我擅长探查
That don't mean I'm good at detecting stuff.
我只是有人际关系
I knew a guy who knew a guy.
你肯定不知道这些关系
You would be surprised
在我们这行有多重要
how important those connections are in our line of work.
我花了好多年才建立起关系网
It took me years to find my own.
那你应该到牢里蹲一段时间
You should try going to prison for a while.
夏洛克和我都有教导的经验
Listen, Sherlock and I have experience with teaching.
你会有固定工资
You'd be paid a stipend,
比你在健身房♥挣得要高很多
which is more than you make at the gym.
但是很辛苦
But the work is hard.
你要随时待命
You'd have to be available 24/7.
你还要比以往
And you'd have to study harder
学习得更加刻苦
than you've ever studied in your life.
但最后 这一切都会值得
But in the end, I think it would be worth it.
你可以做自己的老板
You'd be your own boss.
你女儿也会为你的工作感到骄傲
And it's work that your daughter could be proud of.
不要
No.
不
No.
我很感激你做的这一切
Look, I appreciate all that you're doing.
真心的
You know I do.
但这不代表
But that doesn't mean
我总会和你意见一致
I'm always gonna agree with you.
我没指望你这样
I don't expect you to.
我知道 但有时我会有那种感觉
I know, it just feels that way sometimes.
感谢你提供的机会
Thank you for the offer.
不用谢
Of course.
好吧 晚安
All right, listen, you have a good night, okay?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
打字
I'm just typing.
我是说眼镜
I mean with the glasses.
我忘了自己戴着眼镜了
I-I forgot I had those on.
只是用来帮助我进入角色
They're, uh, they're just helping me get into character.
我的天 你居然有自己的真爱网账号♥
Oh, my God, you have your own trueRomantix account?
真爱网
不是 这是韦德·阿普尔怀特的真爱网账号♥
No, Wade Applewhite has his own trueRomantix account.
他是我其中一个假身份
He's one of my aliases.
生于佛罗里达州 07年搬到纽约
Florida-born, moved to the city in '07,
系统分♥析♥他有远大的志向 喜欢帆船
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表