You said the second clown made a beeline for these woods.
没错
That's right.
所以 据大家所说
So, by all accounts,
小丑们在芒特普林森镇上猖獗
the clowns were stalking Mount Pleasant, the town,
这个死在了树林里
this one died in the woods,
另一个穿过了树林 那么...
the other one ran through here, so...
树林另一边有什么
What's on the other side?
我们昨天没约好什么事我给忘了吧
We didn't make plans last night that I forgot?
没有 我只是要跟你说句话
Nope. I just need to talk to you a minute.
好
Sure.
过来吧
Come on back.
所以是真的
So it's true.
你昨晚在酒吧跟人打架了
You were in a fight at the bar last night.
你是怎么听说的
How did you hear about that?
听着
Look, um...
这没什么
...it was just, it was nothing.
有人想找麻烦
Some guy was itching to mix it up with someone.
不知为何他选了我
For whatever reason, he picked me.
保安在事态严重之前打断了我们
The bouncers broke it up before it got serious.
但你确实打了他
But you did hit him.
你是以女朋友还是助理地检官的身份来的
Chantal, are you here as my girlfriend or as an ADA?
其实我来是因为我很生你的气
Honestly, I'm here because I'm angry at you.
生我的气
At me?
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
The guy was a jackass.
是他先挑事的
He instigated the whole thing.
而你上钩了
And you took the bait.
你打的那个人叫罗伊·布克
The guy you hit, his name was Roy Booker.
他今早来我办公室大闹了一场
He came to my office this morning and made a scene.
他怎么会去找地检啊
Why would he come to the DA's office?
因为他是我前夫
Because he's my ex-husband.
抱歉 这不是我
Sorry, it's not me.
你可能是对的 毕竟你只是
You may be right-- after all, you are just one of the men
穿着那种衣服在芒特普林森乱逛的人之一
wearing a costume like that around Mount Pleasant.
芒特普林森 它在州北边吗
Mount Pleasant-- is that, like, upstate or something?
我刚从匹兹堡搬来 所以...
I just moved here from Pittsburgh, so...
别废话了 好吗
Cut the crap, okay?
我们知道你昨晚从两个
We know you ran away from two members
芒特普林森市民巡逻员面前跑掉了
of the Mount Pleasant Citizens Patrol last night.
你领着他们穿过树林
You led them through the woods
到了另一边的北地铁站
to the Metro North station on the other side.
我们知道这些是因为有人看见一个
We know this, because a half-costumed,
穿了一半小丑服
heavily winded clown
气喘吁吁的小丑在那里的报刊亭买♥♥票
was seen buying a ticket at a kiosk there,
而那张信♥用♥卡♥追踪到了你身上
and that credit card was traced back to you.
好吧 是我
Okay, fine, it was me.
但在公共场合穿吓人的小丑服并不犯法
But it's not illegal to wear a scary costume in public, okay?
我查过了
I checked.
你知道什么犯法吗
You know what is illegal?
谋杀
Murder.
我们也查过了
We checked.
这些是...
Are these...?
这些是真的吗
Are these for real?
芒特普林森的警长
Mount Pleasant's police chief
认为他是两天前的晚上被杀的
thinks he was killed two nights ago.
你很快就会见到她了
You'll be meeting her shortly.
因为你住在纽约
Because you reside in New York,
是她请纽约警局拘捕你的
she requested that the NYPD pick you up,
并允许我们跟你谈谈
and gave us permission to talk to you.
但在这之后
But after this is done,
她也会有些问题要问你
she's gonna have some questions for you as well.
不可能 这不是我♥干♥的
No-no way, I-I didn't do this.
两天前的晚上我在匹兹堡
Two nights ago I was in Pittsburgh.
我去见我女朋友了
I-I went to see my girlfriend.
我跟她和她的室友在一起
I crashed with her and her roommates.
她们都能证明
They'll all tell you,
我昨天早上才回到纽约
I didn't come back into New York until yesterday morning.
就算她们能证明
Say they will.
你觉得这会是谁干的
Do you have any idea who would've done this?
试试住在芒特普林森的任何人
I mean, try anyone that lives in Mount Pleasant.
他们讨厌我们
They hate us.
你是指你和我们的受害者吗
You're talking about you and our victim, right?
他叫基普
H-His name was Kip.
基普·塔里
Kip Tully.
我们不是朋友什么的
We weren't buddies or anything,
但我知道他也住在纽约
but I know that he lived in the city, too.
我们都会坐火车去芒特普林森
We would both take the train to Mount Pleasant.
我们会在森林里换上戏服
We would change into our costumes in the woods
然后抄近路去市里
and then use it as a shortcut into town,
只不过我俩绝不会在同一天行动
just never on the same night.
等等 你们轮流
Wait, you took turns
换装成小丑
dressing up like a clown
然后在芒特普林森鬼鬼祟祟
and creeping around Mount Pleasant,
而你们却不是朋友
but you weren't buddies?
是工作 为一家叫「广♥告♥炸裂」的公♥司♥
It was a job, for a company called AdRupt.
你们有听说过「恶作剧营销学」吗
Have you guys ever heard of prankvertising?
恶作剧什么
Prankver-what?
类似于一种游击式营销
I-It's like guerilla marketing.
你搞恶作剧戏弄他人 但要在镜头下做
You prank people, right? But you do it on camera.
所以穿成可怕的小丑怎么能帮助销♥售♥了
So how does dressing up like a scary clown help sell anything?
人们拍的我们的照片
The pictures people take of us?
上传的那些视频
The videos they post?
就像病毒一样扩散着
They've been going viral.
这都是为了帮助宣传
It's all supposed to help promote this horror movie
过几个月就要上映的恐怖片「碾压机先生」
that's coming out in a few months, mister Mangles.
你们出来一下好吗
May I have a moment outside?
没有基普·塔里这个人
Kip Tully doesn't exist.
什么意思 你搜了他的名字
What do you mean? You did a search of his name?
不 我搜的是雇佣他的公♥司♥
No, I searched for the company, AdRupt,
「广♥告♥炸裂」
that employed him.
第一个弹出来的是一条链接 转到了一篇
One of the first things that came up was a link to an article
几个月前发表的关于这家公♥司♥的文章
written about the company several months ago.
看署名照片
Look at the byline photo.
那是我们已故的小丑
That's our dead clown.
基普·塔里只是化名
Kip Tully was just an alias.
他的真名叫戴尔·施密特
His real name was Dale Schmitt.
「广♥告♥炸裂」在引领恶作剧营销学
说不定他是因为那些报道而被杀的
Perhaps he was killed over his reporting.
你们不可能是警♥察♥
No way are you cops.
等等 你们是吗
Wait, are you cops?
不 如果你们是警♥察♥ 那我也是
No, if you're cops, I'm a cop.
这里唯一的警♥察♥是我
The only cop here is me.
但是我同事为警局做顾问
But my colleagues do consult for the department.
抱歉 这里鬼把戏太多了
Sorry, a lot of shenanigans around this place.
甚至我有时都会被骗
Even I get tricked sometimes.
杰里·柏斯 欢迎来「广♥告♥炸裂」
Jerry Bice. Welcome to AdRupt.
你说的鬼把戏
By shenanigans, do you mean the, uh,
是指基普·塔里对你的恶作剧吗
prank that Kip Tully played on you?
-谁 -基普·塔里
- Who? - Kip Tully.
他是贵公♥司♥雇来
He's one of the man that your company hired
穿成小丑在芒特普林森游荡的员工之一
to wander around Mount Pleasant in a clown suit.
如果是他告诉你们的 那他严重违反了保密协议
If he told you that, he's in violation of a very strict NDA.
他死了 柏斯先生
He's dead, Mr. Bice.
什么
What?
死了 更准确地说
Dead. More specifically,
是被谋杀了
murdered.
基普真名叫戴尔·施密特
Kip's real name was Dale Schmitt.
你记得施密特先生 不是吗
You remember Mr. Schmitt, don't you?
他去年为一份行业杂♥志♥
He wrote a very unflattering article
写过一篇有损贵公♥司♥形象的文章
about your company for a trade magazine last year.
他声称你们压榨手下的搞恶作剧的员工
He claimed that you exploit your merry band of pranksters.
比如私下付款
Paying them under the table, for example,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表