前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯
Shinwell's still engaged with SBK.
他仍然想瓦解SBK
He still wants to bring SBK down,
所以他请我帮他联♥系♥
so he asked me to connect him
布朗克斯黑帮调查组的人
with someone from the Bronx gang squad.
古兹曼警探
Detective Guzman.
我知道乔恩在等我回电
I know Joan is expecting a call back from me
-关于她朋友的事 斯通沃尔吗 -是辛维尔
- about her friend, Stonewall? - Shinwell.
我以为他已经打入SBK内部了
I thought he was all dialed in with SBK.
辛维尔和古兹曼警探今天见了面
So Shinwell and Detective Guzman met today.
他会将他登记为线人
He's gonna register him as a C.I.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
我提议我们训练你做线人
I offer that we train you to be an informant.
我们可以教给你必备的技巧
We can teach you the skills you will require
能帮你在那种行当里求生
to survive that undertaking.
弗朗西丝小姐在哪
Where's the lady Frances?
-什么 -只是个简单的问题
- What? - It's a simple question.
-你把她怎么了 -我不知道你在说什么
- What did you do with her? - I don't know what you're talking about.
这可不是个好开始
That's a bad way to start.
求你...
Please...
我现在用的这招叫「六步走」
This thing I'm doing is called a Six-pack.
手肘 膝盖 脚踝
Elbows, knees, ankles.
等这些都打完了 我就要即兴创作了
When I run out of those, I'll improvise.
求你了 你搞错了
Please, this is a mistake!
你找错人了
You've got the wrong guy!
没找错 我们知道你带走了她
No. We know you took her.
你把她藏起来了
You're keeping her somewhere,
而那位失去她的先生
and the gentleman you took her from
「弹点」覆盖区
想找回她
would like her back.
所以我再问一遍
So, I'll ask again.
弗朗西丝在哪
Where... is... Frances?
拜托 别杀我
Please, please don't kill me.
为什么不 她可不是你能随便带走的
Why not? She wasn't yours to take.
口径: 9毫米
时间: 20:07
地址: [皇后区]
现在 你要承担后果
Now you're facing the consequences.
我还是没明白这有什么用
I still don't see the point of all this.
你知道我会拳击
You know I know how to box,
你也知道我会象棋
you know I know how to play chess.
这不是象棋 也不是拳击
This isn't chess or boxing.
这是国际象棋拳击 这是另一种运动
It's chess boxing. It's its own sport.
不可否认 它在这里不如
Admittedly, it's not as popular here
在其他城市那么受欢迎
as it is in other countries.
这能怎么帮我成为线人
And this is supposed to help me be a C.I. How?
轮流下象棋和打拳击 最重要的技巧
The critical skill when alternating rounds of chess and boxing
并非要精通其中任意一项
is not a mastery of either.
而是要快速切换个人的大脑状态
It is the ability to quickly shift one's mental state.
肾上腺素扰乱高级认知能力
Adrenaline clouds higher cognitive function
相对的 专注会
and, conversely, deep concentration
让反应变慢
slows reflexes.
假如你正在潜入目标办公室
So imagine you've infiltrated a target's office,
你正忙着破解他们的密♥码♥
and you're in the middle of trying to decode their passwords
此时你被发现了 你得保护自己
and you're discovered and you have to defend yourself.
或者你正在逃亡过程中
Or you're running to evade capture,
你需要让自己冷静下来去开一把锁
and you have to calm yourself and pick a lock.
你把我跟詹姆斯·邦德弄混了吧
Think you got me mixed up with James Bond.
告诉我 咱俩到底是谁想要
Remind me, which one of us wants to topple
从内部瓦解一个犯罪团伙
an organized-crime syndicate from the inside?
很遗憾 咱们得下次继续了
Unfortunately, we're going to have to continue this another time.
你就像那样直接走了吗
So you're just gonna leave, just like that?
如我所说 快速转换 有任务
As I said, shift quickly. Duty calls.
弹点系统仍在试验阶段
BulletPoint's still in the pilot phase.
目前正在少数地区试运行
City's trying it out in a handful of neighborhoods.
传感器能对六米内的枪击进行三角测量
Sensors triangulate the gunshot to within 20 feet,
并马上通知警局
and then notify the department within moments.
一个半小时前
An hour and a half ago,
系统接收到了来自这个角落的多声枪响
it picked up multiple shots from this corner.
并且记录下了枪手的声音
It also recorded the voice of the shooter.
他为了情报在折磨对方
He was torturing someone for info.
想知道那人把一个叫弗朗西丝的女人藏哪了
Wanted to know where the guy had taken a woman named Frances.
藏起来是指绑♥架♥吗
Taken as in kidnapped?
我不确定 所以我联♥系♥了你们
I'm not sure. That's why I called.
如果有个姑娘身陷险境
So, if there's a woman in danger,
我们必须尽快找到凶手
we would have to find the shooter as quickly as possible.
被害人被送往了医院还是停尸房♥
Was the victim taken to the hospital or the morgue?
问题就在这里 都不在
That's just the thing. Neither.
据弹点系统所报
According to BulletPoint,
枪击就发生在这里
the shooting occurred right here,
但当我们的人抵达现场时
but when our guys arrived at the scene,
这里没有血 没有拖痕 没有尸体
there was no blood, no slugs, no body.
鉴证科说这几处痕迹是新的
CSU says these cracks are fresh,
我们知道的就这些了
and that's about all we got.
所以你觉得枪击可能发生在车内
So you think perhaps the shooting took place inside the car?
这就能解释为什么证据不足了
That would explain the complete lack of evidence.
我们只有那段录音 所以没错
Well, the audio is all we got, so yes,
这理论说得通
that would fit with that theory.
所以我们要破一起枪击案
So we have a shooting to solve,
同时还有一个女人命悬一线
and a woman's life potentially hanging in the balance.
而我们的犯罪现场还被开跑了
And our crime scene has literally driven away.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第十七集
口径: 9毫米
时间: 20:07
地点: [皇后区]
你把她藏起来了
You're keeping her somewhere,
而那位失去她的先生
and the gentleman you took her from
想找回她
would like her back.
所以我再问一遍
So, I'll ask again.
弗朗西丝在哪
Where... is... Frances?
拜托 请别杀我
Please, please don't kill me.
为什么不 她可不是你能随便带走的
Why not? She wasn't yours to take.
现在 你要承担后果
Now you're facing the consequences.
-最后一次机会 -拜托 不要
- Last chance. - Please, no!
我们知道他是否死了吗
Do we know if he's dead?
我们知道他或者弗朗西丝是谁吗
Do we know who he is, or who Frances is?
调查还在初级阶段
It's still early in the investigation.
我们也想问这些问题
We're asking the same questions.
我们找人去附近排查了
We've got people canvassing the neighborhood,
正在检查当地的医院
checking the local hospitals,
看有没有人被上报失踪
seeing if anyone was reported missing.
但根据我们刚刚听到的录音
But given what we just heard,
很难想象受害人还活着
it's hard to imagine that the victim survived.
有没有可能你们让警♥察♥去了错误的街道
Any chance you sent the police to the wrong street?
系统被测试了一百次了 迈克尔
The system's been tested a hundred times, Michael.
而且市长办公室有统计 你知道它有用
And the mayor's office has the stats, so you know it works.
艾米丽·格雷 斯莱辛格议员的参谋长
Emily Gray, Councilman Slessinger's chief of staff.
我可以证明那起枪击案
I can vouch that the shooting
发生在弹点系统所报的地方
took place where BulletPoint said it did.
我在不远的地方发现了一枚弹壳
I found a shell casing a little further down the block.
应该是在那辆车开走时掉下来的
It likely fell from the vehicle that drove the crime scene away.
它的气味说明它是最近射出的
Its odor confirmed that it had been fired recently,
而且它的口径跟系统分♥析♥相吻合
and its caliber matched the system's analysis.
我想进一步了解下系统是如何运作的
I'd like to ask more about how the system works,
它会记录哪些内容 什么时候会被触发
what it records and when.
我们的传感器听取枪声
Our sensors listen for gunshots.
一旦检测到枪声 它就开始记录
Once one is detected, then it begins recording
一段特定时间内的录音
all the audio for an agreed period of time.
跟政♥府♥的约定
That arrangement with the city
是第一声枪响前十秒
is ten seconds before the first gunshot
到最后一声枪响后三十秒
until 30 seconds after the last one.
系统如何知道
How does the system know to record
在枪响前十秒就开始记录
ten seconds before the gunshots?
你是说这东西一直在监听整个城市吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表