特尤斯·威尔考克斯把SBK供出来了
Tyus Wilcox is serving up SBK on a platter.
他要帮我们阻止一场战争
He's going to help us prevent a war.
你们想让我放弃这些
You want me to chuck all that while you investigate him
就为了让你们调查一起谋杀
for one murder?
如果不会出现帮派之争
Would you be giving him immunity
你愿意提供给他豁免权吗
if there wasn't the possibility of a gang war?
这有待商榷
That's a moot point.
你不会的
You wouldn't be.
好吧 我们不会
Fine. No, we wouldn't.
但那天晚上马拉三角帮杀了十个人
But Mara Tres put ten people in the morgue
这改变了整个事态
the other night, that changes the equation.
她的重点是威尔考克斯先生知道会发生什么
I think her point is Mr. Wilcox knew it would.
他杀了哈康·塞拉亚的妹妹
He killed Halcon Zelaya's sister
是因为他想让那些人开战
because he wanted the guy to go nuclear.
他设计了这些来让自己获得最有利的交易
He was setting himself up for the best deal he could get,
现在 多亏了你 他得到了
and now, thanks to you, he's getting it.
你从哪儿觉得
Where do you get the idea
是他亲自杀了卡门·塞拉亚
that he personally killed Carmen Zelaya?
卡门的室友看到了她被绑♥架♥
Carmen's roommate saw her get abducted.
她说绑匪没有纹身
She described a suspect with no tattoos.
你试试在SBK里找一个没有刺青的人
Try finding someone else in SBK who isn't inked up.
我的搭档跟她谈过了
My partner spoke to her a little while ago.
他放了特尤斯的录音
He played a tape of Tyus's voice.
她说听起来就是她看到的那个男人
She said it sounded just like the man she saw.
一个辨声的证人 没什么用
An ear witness. That's nothing.
我们没说我们现在就能给他定罪
We're not saying we have him dead to rights yet.
但让我们调查他
But let us lean on him.
不行 不好意思 我不同意
No. I'm sorry, but no.
我不可能让你们破坏这么大的案子
There's no way I'm gonna let you jeopardize a case this big.
事先声明一下 威尔考克斯先生已经
And for the record, Mr. Wilcox already offered testimony
提供了关于塞拉亚小姐被杀一案的证词
regarding the murder of Ms. Zelaya.
杜恩·普莱尔杀的 而普莱尔先生已经死了
Duane Pryor did it. Mr. Pryor is dead.
你们想了结塞拉亚小姐的谋杀案吗
If you want to close Ms. Zelaya's murder?
就当已经结案了
Consider it closed.
我不想结案 我想查清楚
I don't want it closed, I want it solved.
好吧
Well...
我想要的更多
I want a lot more than that.
威尔考克斯先生会作证SBK多起
Mr. Wilcox is going to be deposed
谋杀 贩毒 贿赂案
on dozens of SBK murders, drug deals, bribery cases,
随便你说
you name it.
我不会拿那一切冒险
I'm not gonna risk all that
让你们再跟他谈话的
by letting you talk to him again.
这由不得你
That isn't up to you.
如果你想这么玩 没关系
If that's how you want to play it, fine.
那就让我们的上司也参与进来吧
Our bosses can get into it.
但我现在就告诉你
But I'm telling you right now
你们会得到相同的答复
that the answer's gonna be the same.
这不公平
This isn't right.
试着从大局着眼
Try to look at the big picture.
你帮我们暴露了特尤斯·威尔考克斯
You helped expose Tyus Wilcox.
如果不是你
If you hadn't,
他现在还在管理SBK 而不是出♥卖♥♥♥它
he'd still be running SBK, not burying it.
他作证之后
After he testifies,
就会被送到一个无人知道的地方
he's gonna get shipped off to the middle of nowhere.
你觉得他没有在海外存钱吗
You don't think he has cash stashed overseas somewhere?
他会逃离保护 然后生活在海边
He's gonna ditch his protection and go live on a beach.
他应该进监狱
He belongs in prison.
我希望我可以决定谁该获得豁免
I wish I controlled who got immunity,
可惜我不能
but I don't.
听着 你最近工作得很辛苦
Listen, you've been working hard.
回家吧 放松一下
Go home, get some rest.
不行
I can't.
我还有地方要去
I have somewhere I need to be.
辛维尔·约翰逊的告别式
没关系
It's okay.
你可以找个地方坐
You can take a seat.
总要有人当第一
Somebody has to be first.
我还以为我迟到了
Actually, I thought I was running late.
我应该还有个朋友要来
I'm supposed to meet a friend.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
我知道我打断了你朋友的追悼仪式
I know I'm probably interrupting your friend's service,
但我觉得反正也没多少人
but I figured it wouldn't be too crowded.
不会有太多人愿意参加一个叛徒的告别式
Not many people turn out for a dead rat.
搞笑 你还说别人是叛徒
That's funny, you calling someone a rat.
其实 如果你的整个帮派没有着急逃跑
And, you know, there might be more people here
应该会有更多人愿意来
if your whole gang wasn't running for cover.
SBK不是我的帮派
SBK isn't my gang.
从来都不是
It never was.
只是一种挣钱方式 而且是大钱
Just a way to make money, a lot of it.
但现在已经过去了
But that's over now.
是时候翻篇了
Time to turn a page.
你怎么弄到我的号♥码的
How'd you get my number?
你第一次来见我时给过我名片 记得吗
First time you came to see me, you gave me your card, remember?
有意思的是
Funny thing is,
你进门前我就已经知道你是谁了
I knew who you were before you even came through the door.
以前 辛维尔只是个小混混
Back in the day, Shinwell was just another corner boy.
急于表现自己 枪用得不错
Eager, handy with a gun,
但并不是当领导的料
but not exactly leadership material.
阿姆斯特丹纪念礼堂
后来他出狱了 突然间
Then he gets out of prison, and all of a sudden,
变得野心勃勃
he's all ambitious.
他开始往上爬 在领导层面前频频露脸
He moves up, starts getting face time with top guys.
我和邦兹 我们是不会让任何手下
Me and Bonzi, we wouldn't let any of our people
带手♥机♥参加会议的
take their phones into meetings.
不能冒险让任何对话被录音
Couldn't risk any conversations getting recorded.
他们会在进会议室前上交手♥机♥
They'd turn them over at the door.
而对于冉冉升起的新星
And when somebody's new and hot to move up,
肯定得看一眼他的手♥机♥ 对吗
got to take a look, right?
肯定会好奇他为什么把医生放在快捷拨号♥栏里
Had to wonder why he had somebody named Doc on speed dial.
他又没有生病
He wasn't sick.
结果我们发现你是位警♥察♥顾问
Then you turn out to be a police consultant.
我猜我只是想让你知道
I guess I just wanted you to know.
过去几天发生的一切
Everything that's happened these last few days?
都是因你而起
It's because of you.
是你引发了这一切
You got this ball rolling.
是你导致了辛维尔被害
You're the reason Shinwell is in a coffin.
我也同样会让你入狱
I'm also the reason you're going to prison.
如果你觉得你可以带着钱远走高飞
If you think you can take your money and disappear,
还是省省吧
you can forget it.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
医生
Doc.
悠悠球 玩具兵人 紫水晶石
Yo-yo, toy soldier, amethyst stone,
玻璃假眼 翻盖手♥机♥
glass eye, flip phone.
龟甲梳 红色把手的钳子
Tortoise-shell comb. Pliers with red handles.
我叫卡门·塞拉亚
My name is Carmen Zelaya.
这条信息是给我的哥哥胡里欧的
This message is for my brother, Julio.
没听到你进屋
Didn't hear you come in.
和助理地检谈得怎么样
How did it go with the assistant D.A.?
华生
Watson.
你今天下午去哪了
Where were you this afternoon?
什么
Beg your pardon?
这是个很简单的问题
It's a simple question.
我去拜访了一下卡门·塞拉亚的室友
I went to visit Carmen Zelaya's roommate.
我不是说那事
I'm not talking about that,
我说的是辛维尔的追悼会
I'm talking about Shinwell's service.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我忘了时间
I lost track of time.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-华生 -不
- Watson. - No.
不管你有什么理由 都站不住脚
Whatever excuse you have, it isn't good enough.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表