Are you saying that this thing is bugging the city 24/7?
对
Yeah.
在某种程度上
Sort of.
有点像你的手♥机♥ 或者其它
Kind of like your phone, or any device
会被"Siri"或"Alexa"语♥音♥唤醒的设备
that's voice-activated by saying "Siri" or "Alexa."
它们一直都在听
They're all listening all the time,
因为它们要听到我们的召唤
because they need to hear when we need them,
但直到我们有需要它们才会开始
but they don't start paying attention
集中注意力
until we do.
这系统的工作原理是差不多的
It kind of works the same way here,
只不过指令从"Siri"变成了枪声
where instead of "Siri" the signal is gunfire,
而集中注意力就是保存录音
and by "paying attention" it means saving the audio.
录下的数据会进入一个缓存器
The data that Cosmo's referring to goes into a buffer.
如果没有意外发生
So if there are no incidents,
它们就会被不为人知地删掉
then it just gets deleted without anyone ever hearing it.
而这一切都受到市政♥府♥的严格监管
And this is all done under the strict oversight of the city.
那好吧 因为政♥府♥从不会
Well, that's okay, then, 'cause governments never abuse
对市民们滥用监控 对吧
the surveillance of their citizenry, do they?
我想要你们的全部数据
I would like copies of your data, all of it,
我要自己进行分♥析♥
for my own analysis.
你们想要什么都行
Whatever you need.
让市政♥府♥一直盯着我们感觉有点怪
It's a little odd having city hall looking over our shoulders.
习惯就好了
Well, get used to it on this one,
今年是市长选举年
it's a mayoral election year,
而格雷小姐的老板斯莱辛格议员想当市长
and Miss Gray's boss, Councilman Slessinger, wants the job.
他正在一个平台上宣传
He's running on a platform
认为市长不重视法律和秩序
that His Honor isn't strong on law and order.
让弹点系统这样的先锋成为炮灰
Making initiatives like BulletPoint cannon fodder.
如果新闻头条变成
If the headline turns out to be
「弹点系统拯救了受虐的女人」
"BulletPoint rescued a battered woman,"
所有人都会争着邀功的
everyone's gonna race to take credit.
如果它失败了 他们都希望有人背锅
And if it fails, they'll all want someone to blame.
这都跟你们没关系
That said, none of it's your problem.
我会变成保护伞 兜住倒下的人
I'll play umbrella and catch whatever's falling.
你俩只要破案就行
You two just work the case.
喂
Hello?
现在不方便吗
I catch you at a bad time?
不会 怎么了
No. What's up?
只是想让你和你的搭档知道
Just wanted to let you and your partner know
看着不像辛维尔的卧底身份被识破了
it doesn't look like Shinwell's cover was blown.
现在我们认为这次飞车射击
Right now we're thinking the drive-by was retaliation
是某种SBK的复仇行动
for some SBK action.
等等 什么飞车射击
Wait, what drive-by?
你是说辛维尔受伤了吗
Are you saying Shinwell was shot?
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
没什么好说的
There was nothing to tell.
没什么好说的 你中枪了
Nothing to tell? You were shot at.
你知道我是混帮派的吧
You do get that I'm in a gang, right?
那不重要
Well, that doesn't matter.
古兹曼说你要跟我们谈谈这事 谈吧
Guzman said you were gonna talk to us about it, so talk.
昨晚我和夏洛克离开健身房♥后发生的
It happened last night after me and Sherlock left the gym.
距离这里只有一个街区
Just a block from here.
有辆车呼啸而来
This car rolls up,
司机开了几枪 然后就疾驶而去了
the driver took a few shots, and he sped off.
你看到他的长相了吗
Did you see what he looked like?
没有 我忙着躲到门廊后面
No, I was too busy getting my ass down a stoop.
绿色的雪佛兰
Green Chevy,
可能开了十年 我只知道这些
maybe ten years old. That's all I know.
别管了
Leave it alone.
我们不能坐视不管
We can't just do nothing.
完全可以 这也是我的态度
Yeah, we can. And that's my point.
几天前 SBK有几个人
A few days ago, some boys from SBK,
他们袭击了鬼魂帮
they hit Los Espectros.
我们觉得是鬼魂帮反击了
We figure Los Espectros hit back.
街头自此后就安静了
The streets are quiet ever since then,
所以我们只要不插手就好
so we just gonna leave it alone.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我保证 医生
I promise, Doc.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那都是什么情况
what's all that about?
抱歉 现在你可以说话了
Sorry, now you can speak.
你在偷听他们的卡车
You were listening to their truck?
在弹点系统的录音里
In BulletPoint's audio,
攻击者 不止一个
the assailants, plural,
可能被听到上了某一辆车
can be heard arriving in one vehicle.
一辆跑车或者小型双门跑车
A sports car or a small coupé.
在折磨和说不定杀害了他们的受害者后
After torturing and probably killing their victim,
有两辆车离开了
two vehicles depart
第二辆更大 是辆卡车
and the second one's much larger-- a truck.
所以卡车是受害者之前开过去的
So the truck was driven there earlier by the victim,
然后他受了伏击
and then he was ambushed.
所以在跑车和卡车之间
So between the sports car and the truck,
我们的移♥动♥犯罪现场应该是卡车
our mobile crime scene is probably the truck.
我还听到了很响的金属声
I also heard a good deal of metal rattling.
后车架上的梯子 后面的工具
A ladder on the rear frame, tools in the back.
我猜想我们的受害者是某种手工工人
I suspect that our victim was a manual laborer of some sort.
我把这些告诉马库斯了 他正在检查
I've passed that on to Marcus and he's checking to see
看有没有这样的卡车被报遗失
if any such trucks have been reported missing.
与此同时 我叫来了各种工人
In the meantime, I've been summoning a variety of workers
看看是否能通过
to see if I can narrow the field
听他们来回走路的声音来缩小范围
by the sounds I hear when they come and go.
等等 在我出去的时候你就搞定了
Wait, you had work done while I was out?
没有 我在假扮一个反复无常的室内装♥修♥者
No. I've been a very fickle decorator.
我订购然后又取消了一块新地毯
I have, uh, ordered and then declined a new carpet,
皇冠模具 新浴缸
crown molding, new bathtub.
你来的正是时候 选选你的卧室壁纸吧
You're just in time to pick out some new wallpaper for your bedroom.
这样吧 反正你最后都会退货的
You know, since you're gonna return it anyway,
不如你选了给我个惊喜吧
just surprise me.
辛维尔怎么样了
How's Shinwell?
没事 但他和古兹曼并没有像我希望的
Fine. But he and Guzman are less concerned about this drive-by
那么关心那场飞车射击
than I'd like them to be.
他们认为这只是平常的帮派事
They think it's just gang business as usual,
而我们应该不要再去插手
and that we should just leave it alone.
公平点说
To be fair,
行凶者确实开枪和开车都像个疯子
the perpetrator did shoot like a duck, drive like a duck,
而辛维尔打交道的人就没几个不疯的
and Shinwell rarely hangs out with anyone other than ducks.
所以你认为他们是对的 我们应该不插手
So, you think they're right? We should just leave it alone?
不 但我的确同意
No, but I do agree
确认开枪者没有意义
there's little point in trying to identifying the shooter.
他说过那辆车是十年前左右的绿色雪佛兰
He mentioned that the car was a mid-2000s green Chevy.
我想着至少应该查一下
So I thought I'd at least look into that.
说到不明车辆 马库斯
Speaking of mystery vehicles. Marcus?
你说对了
You called it.
阿斯托里亚的承包商
Contracting company in Astoria
今早报案了一辆被偷卡车
reported a stolen truck this morning.
他们说一个墙壁工昨天因为工作开出去了
They said a drywaller had it out on a job yesterday,
再也没回来 他叫达伦·亚佐夫
and never came back. Guy's name is Darren Azoff.
-弗朗西丝小姐在哪 -什么
- Where's the lady Frances? - What?
只是个简单的问题 你把她怎么了
It's a simple question. What did you do with her?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
你觉得呢 亚佐夫太太
What do you think, Mrs. Azoff?
声音听着像你丈夫吗
Does that sound like your husband?
是的 是他
Yeah. That's him.
你说他有可能还活着
You say there's a chance he's alive?
是的 但可能性不大
A slim one, yeah.
你知道弗朗西丝是谁吗
Do you know who Frances is?
达伦背着我出轨了
Darren was cheating on me.
我知道这事几个月了
I've known about it for months.
他昨晚没回家
When he didn't come home last night,
我以为他是和他女朋友私奔了
I figured he ran off with his girlfriend.
她叫弗朗西丝吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表