剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
你这瘸子哪儿也去不了啦
Except maybe down.
除了待在这儿
Take care of her, Zone.
照顾好她 Zone
Try not to have any influence on her of any kind.
别把她教坏了
And, you know, look us up in a year or two.
过一两年再来找我们
Not if you paid me.
不给钱才不来呢
Mag... what, uh, what'd you do?
Mag 你是做什麽的?
You know, before.
在这之前
I was at Berkeley.
我在伯克利大学
Sociology.
社会学
You?
你呢?
Landscape architect.
地景建筑师
Would never have called that one.
我从没想到过这个
People are such a mystery.
神秘的人儿啊
Echo: Alpha just left?
Alpha走了?
He said he couldn't stay,
他说他不会留下
And if he was going to become what he was before...
如果他要变成原来的样子...
He won't.
他不会的
He's evolved; he will again.
他进化过一次 他会再次进化的
Well, I think he'd like to be alone when he finds out.
我想他验证这一点时想一人独处
Just in case.
以防万一
And the rest of them?
其他人呢?
I'll lead them out,
我带他们出去
Make sure they all come through the pulse all right.
确保他们顺利经历脉衝
I'm really the only one who can.
也只有我能了
Ever the shepherd, huh?
还是那个牧羊人
Leading them into the light.
带领他们步入光明
For good.
永远
Funny that the last fantasy the dollhouse should fulfill...
有趣的是玩偶屋成真的最后一个幻想
Would be yours.
是你的
I don't have any fantasies, Adelle.
我没有什麽幻想 Adelle
More's the pity.
只有悲哀
Alpha said to dismantle all the tech in the building.
Alpha让销毁这裡所有的设备
He said you should start with the chair.
他说你应该从椅子开始
Having second thoughts?
改主意了吗?
No way.
没门
I'm the lucky one.
我是幸运儿
I get to start over.
有机会从头开始
铭记
What happened?
发生什麽事了?
It's a long story, kid.
说来话长 孩子
Don't worry about it, everything's gonna be alright.
别担心 一切都会好起来的
Am I...
我是不是...
Are we...
我们是不是...
You wanted me to let you in.
你想让我放你进来
You sure you got room?
你还有地儿吗?
I got a lot of baggage.
我行李可不少
Childhood stuff.
儿时记忆
We'll work through it.
会想出办法的
We've got time.
我们还有时间
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表