剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
伟哥的新作用
It's all in my mind. It's all in my mind.
这不是真的 都是幻想
This isn't.
这不是幻想
There is no reason to be afraid.
别害怕
You sure about that?
你确定?
What have you done?
你做了什麽
Arcane?
Well, Clyde, actually.
应该说是Clyde
So this is your mind, huh, Clyde?
这是你的幻觉? Clyde
- This is your worst nightmare? - No.
- 这是你的噩梦? - 不是
This isn't a nightmare. This is the shape of things to come.
这不是噩梦 而是即将发生的事
- Does that take away the fear? - And the pain, too, sometimes.
- 那东西能消除恐惧? - 有时还能消除痛苦
That's what we're gonna do to Paul, you know. Take something away.
这就是我们要对Paul做的事 消除些东西
Yeah. I heard.
我听说了
That's gonna make him more pissed off than he usually is.
那会让他更加暴躁
Not if I take away his anger.
如果连愤怒都消除了就不会
No. Anger will be all he has.
没错 他剩下的只有愤怒了
That woman is gonna drag us straight to hell.
那女人会杀了我们的
You shouldn't have brought me here! It's too dangerous!
你不该带我到这儿 太危险了
- That was the idea. - Who are you?
- 这就是我们的初衷 - 你是谁?
How did you do that? You people are aware?
你是怎麽做到的? 你们有意识?
- Why do you call yourself Arcane? - It sounded badass.
- 你为什麽称自己Arcane? - 听起来够邪恶
- All right. - No, no, please.
- 好吧 - 别 求你了
If I die, there'll be nobody left to take down Rossum.
我死了 就没人能扳倒Rossum公♥司♥了
That's my line.
这是我的台词
- You were trying to kill us! - It was a necessary evil.
- 你一直追杀我们 - 我也是迫不得已
I was trying to take out Rossum's mainframe computer.
我试图破坏Rossum的主机
Wait, we heard something about that. The mainframe is vulnerable.
等等 我听说过主机很脆弱
How do we take it out? Is it accessible from inside the Attic?
怎麽破坏它? 能从阁楼联机吗?
Tell us how to destroy it!
告诉我们怎麽摧毁它
No, no, no, no. You don't understand. That's the problem.
不不不 你们不明白 这正是问题所在
You, me, everybody in the Attic, we are the mainframe.
你 我 阁楼裡的每个人 主机就是我们
What do you mean, "We are the mainframe"?
"主机就是我们"是什麽意思?
We all have repeating worst-case scenarios, right?
我们不断的遭遇梦魇
Problems we're continually trying to solve.
不断尝试摆脱
Yeah, okay.
是的
Well, that's because the people in the Attic,
那是因为阁楼裡的每个人
our brains are being used as processors, human computers.
大脑都被用作了处理器 人脑计算机
- How is that even possible? - Well, it's more practical, really.
- 怎麽可能? - 当然可能
The human brain is 20 times more powerful
人脑的运算速度比世界上最强的
than the most massive multi-processing computer in the world.
多处理器还快20倍
- Rossum has hundreds of them. - Hundreds?
- Rossum有好几百个 - 几百个?
Well, many Attics, all networked to a central hub,
很多阁楼都联机到中枢
our brains continually soaked with adrenaline from the fear,
我们的大脑一直浸泡在因恐惧的分泌出的肾上腺素中
running on maximum, the processing power behind Rossum.
且全速运转 这就是Rossum幕后的力量
And you're killing people.
而你在杀人
I'm trying to put them out of their misery, freeing them from an eternal hell.
我是在结束他们的痛苦 把他们从无尽地狱中解脱出来
But mostly, I was trying to take out Rossum's number of CPUs
也就是在减少Rossum的CPU数量
to prevent this.
就是避免这个结局
How do you know this is true?
你怎麽知道这是真的?
Because it was my idea.
因为 所有一切我的主意
- We need to hole up! Find someplace safe! - It's your head, genius!
- 找个安全的地方 躲起来 - 这是在你的脑袋裡 天才
Let's go!
快走
In my scenario, I was constantly fighting myself, at war.
在我的梦魇裡 我一直跟自己对抗 在战场上
I was trying to get home to my girl.
只为了回家见我的女友
In mine, I was constantly making love to you.
在我的梦魇裡 我们不停交欢
Oh?
是吗
And then you'd turn into the rotting corpse of a rapist I killed.
然后你就变身为一个被我杀死过的强姦犯的腐烂尸体
Oh.
哦
Talk to us, Clyde.
快说 Clyde
Talk!
快说
I'm one of the original founders of Rossum.
我是Rossum公♥司♥的创始人之一
One of two, actually. Me and my best mate at university.
还有另一个 我和我的大学好友
- I'd discovered ECC. - ECC?
- 我发现了ECC... - ECC?
Encephalic communication and coding. He was the one that had a plan for it.
脑内编码通讯 他想要大干一场
I hadn't even begun to imagine all the possible applications
我甚至还没想到
for the technology.
这种技术的应用领域
We thought we were making history. We weren't wrong.
我以为我们在创造历史 虽然也不算错
- How did you end up here? - It was the very beginning.
- 你怎麽到这儿来的? - 刚开始的时候
Our first test subject was to be imprinted with my own personality.
第一个实验对像本要植入我自己的人格
We both agreed it would be too dangerous
我们都认为植入一个
to imprint a persona with my knowledge and ambition,
具有我的知识和雄心的人格太过危险
so we slightly modified Clyde 2.0, we called him.
所以做了点微调 我们称之为Clyde改进版
Modified his persona to have no aspirations,
去掉了人格裡的野心
so that he would just follow orders.
仅仅留下服从命令
- And your friend betrayed you? - Yes. Another possibility I hadn't imagined.
- 结果你朋友背叛了你 - 是的 又一个我没考虑到的可能性
He was the only one I trusted.
他本是我唯一信任的人
He gave Clyde 2.0 the order to betray me.
他下令让Clyde改进版背叛我
That's how the Attic was founded.
于是便有了阁楼
They cleared my head out, hooked me up. I became a human computer.
他们清除了我的大脑 接入系统 成了人脑计算机
The first one in history, I suppose.
应该是史上第一个
- And you've been here ever since? - Yes. That was 1993.
- 一直到现在? - 是的 当时是1993年
Oh!
哦
My nightmare, my loop, has been to run statistical probability scenarios
我的梦魇 我的循环 计算著这种科技所可能导致的
for where the technology might lead.
各种结果的统计数据
All but 3% of them include the end of civilization.
其中97% 都导致文明终结
- What year is it? - 2010, I think.
- 现在是几几年? - 2010吧
We don't know how long we've been off the air.
不知道我们进来多久了
2010?
That's all? Then there's still time.
才2010? 那还有时间
- We might still be able to stop them! - That's our mission.
- 我们还可以阻止他们 - 那正是我们的任务
Listen. The first thing they'll do
听著 他们要做的第一件事
is try to install an imprinted person in the government.
就是在政♥府♥裡埋伏玩偶
Yeah, they did that.
他们已经做到了
- They did? - They did?
- 做到了? - 做到了?
Then they're way ahead of most schedules.
那他们比我预想的快了很多
Your friend who betrayed you, what's his name? Who is this man?
背叛你的朋友叫什麽名字? 他是谁?
I don't even know if it is a man! That's the first thing they erased.
我都不知道是男是女 那是他们最先清除的记忆
I can't remember faces or names,
我记不起名字 面孔
not to mention the fact that Clyde 2.0's probably switched bodies by now.
更别说Clyde改进版了 可能已经换了身体
If we could eliminate that backstabber
如果我们能剷除那个叛徒
and the copy of me that does his or her bidding,
和对他言听计从的另一个我
- then we might be able to stop them. - But there's no way out of here, is there?
- 那我们还有可能阻止他们 - 但这儿没有出路 对吧?
No. There isn't. Believe me, I've tried.
是的 相信我 我试过了
And even if we could find a way out,
即便我们能出去
we'd just be putting a blank face to a name we don't even have.
又会被换上不属于我们的陌生脸孔
There has been talk
有传闻在他们
amongst some of the security personnel that they place here.
放置在这裡的保安中
They mistakenly let a woman in. She saw them. She could identify them.
错误地放进了一个女人 她见过他们 她能认出他们
But apparently they got to her, too. They scrubbed her clean.
但他们肯定已经把她解决了 把她清除个乾淨
- So we still have no way of telling... - Caroline.
- 所以我们仍无法... - Caroline
- Yes! Caroline! That was it! - Wait. Echo, why does that sound familiar?
- 是的 Caroline 就是她 - 等等 Echo 怎麽听上去这麽熟悉?
That's me. I was Caroline before I became Echo.
就是我 我成为Echo前就是Caroline
- Do you have any memories of... - Not hers. Not in here.
- 你有没有记忆...? - 没有她的 不在这儿
Go!
走
- We've got to find a way out of the Attic. - There is no way out.
- 我们必须想办法逃出阁楼 - 没有出路
What if someone unplugs us from the outside?
要是有人从外部让我们脱离呢?
Our minds are engaged, integrated.
我们的意识是相连的
Disconnection will fry the circuits, turn our brains to mush. I'm sorry.
已经整合在了一起 断开连接会烧坏电路 把我们脑袋变成麵糊 抱歉
Echo! Echo, get down!
Echo 趴下
- Wait. - What are you doing?
- 等等 - 你在干什麽?
I know a way out.
我知道出路
He's not gonna take this well.
他肯定很难接受
What's happening? It didn't work?
怎麽搞的? 没起作用?
- His brain is completely reorganizing. - It'll take a minute to adjust.
- 他的大脑完全重组了 - 要适应一阵
Paul? Wait, wait! No! No, no, no, no. Hey.
Paul? 等等 别 嘿
What the hell... what the hell did you do to me?
这到底... 你对我做什麽了?
You were in a coma, Paul.
你昏迷了 Paul
Alpha damaged your brain. We did it to save your life.
Alpha损伤了你的大脑 我们这是为了救你
Did what?
你做什麽了?
You made me a doll?
把我变成了玩偶?
Active architecture was the only way to save you.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表