剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Have you ever heard of Scytheon?
听说过Scytheon吗?
It's Rossum's military contracting wing,
是Rossum的军事承包商
their answer to Blackwater.
与黑水公♥司♥抗衡
They're the ones who kidnapped Victor.
是他们绑♥架♥了Victor
They've got a dossier on him...
他们有他的档案
personal history, military records,
个人身世 服役记录
Dollhouse engagements. They've got it all.
玩偶任务 他们全都有
He's been placed in a classified program,
他被归入一个计划名下
code named: Mind Whisper.
计划代号♥ 心灵语者
It's being operated out of a bunker
在加州与内华达州边界的
on the California/Nevada border.
一处地堡裡实行
According to this,
据此
Mind Whisper has recruited dozens of ex-actives.
心灵语者召集了数十名前特工
The active architecture allows their minds
玩偶脑结构让他们能
to be linked via neural radio.
通过神经电波连接起来
They hear what everyone thinks,
他们能听见别人的想法
see what everyone sees.
看见别人的视野
Rossum's building an army.
Rossum公♥司♥在组建军队
They kidnapped Victor.
他们绑♥架♥了Victor
Rossum's building an army?
Rossum公♥司♥在组建军队?
Remember what happened last time
还记得上次
we poked our noses where they didn't belong.
我们多管閒事吗?
We failed and I nearly lost control of the house
我们输了 我险些丢掉了
or something like that.
玩偶屋
I'm giving you a chance to help Victor.
这是你帮助Victor的机会
They've turned him into some kind of supersoldier.
他们把他变成某种超级战士了
That's what he wants.
那是他想要的
And isn't that why we're in business?
这不就是我们存在的目的吗?
To give people what they want?
给予人们想要的?
Neural radios?
神经电波?
That's the short-bus version of this tech.
是这种技术的多人版
What's the endgame?
目的是什麽?
Groupthink.
群体思维
And not the bad kind
好一点的
that gave us the bay of pigs; this would be
就像猪湾事件 而这个
the much badder kind.
更加可怕
Multiple minds thinking as one.
多个意识合一
Imagine war minus the individual.
想像下没有个人意识的战争
He's thinking about
他只有
one single thing: the objective.
一个信念 目标
Soldiers who won't stop fighting
战士们在达成目标前
until they've accomplished the mission.
不会停止斗争
Once you're absorbed into the group mind,
一旦被群体意识吸收
the individual ceases to exist.
个人便不复存在
If we don't rescue Victor
如果不在Victor
before he's fully integrated into the group mind,
完全融入之前解救他
we lose him for good.
他就永远消失了
This wasn't on the schedule.
没有预约啊
Load me up.
武装我
We're going to war.
要参战了
I got what I need.
我获得所需要的了
Keep them coming.
继续来
Field medic, advanced triage, and it comes with
军医 高级检伤 还带点
A Texas twang.
德州鼻音
Have anything else that might be useful?
还有什麽用得上的吗?
Why didn't you
怎麽不
let me in on this earlier?
早点告诉我这事?
You were on a need-to-know basis.
你之前没必要知情
Need-to-know or need-to-fetch?
让我不知情地打下手?
The flying Cardona brothers?
Cardona飞人兄弟?
She's breaking into an underground bunker,
她要打入的是地堡
not the big top.
不是天顶
No, acrobatics makes sense.
不 杂技也有用
You want, uh,
你想要
Enrique or Ernesto?
Enrique的还是Ernesto的?
Ernesto.
My choice, too.
所见略同
Dewitt's out cold.
DeWitt睡著了
We got at least half the day.
我们至少有半天时间
Ooh, after we're done here,
咱们完事后
can I go to her office with a sharpie?
我能去给她画鬼脸吗?
Topher.
You've been downloaded with everything from basic G.I. Jane
你已经下载了从基本的士兵
to nuclear physicist weapons maker
到暗中渴望销毁核武器的
who secretly yearns for nuclear disarmament.
核物理专家的一切东西
Did everything take?
有感觉吗?
Locked and loaded.
装备完毕
But I need one more thing to pull this off.
我还需要一件东西
All I have left
我这儿只剩
is naughty pirate wench.
野蛮的女海盗了
You.
你
You promised me I wouldn't remember that day!
你保证过我不会记得那天的
You told me I could skip it!
你说过我会忘记的
Calm down.
冷静
Why? I don't want to remember Nolan!
为什麽? 我不想记得Nolan
I don't want
我一点
to remember any of it.
都不想记得
Get her a beer.
来点啤酒
I couldn't delete that day,
我不能删除那天
because then you wouldn't remember him.
否则你就不会记得他了
- I don't want to remember Nolan. - Not Nolan.
- 我不想记得Nolan - 不是Nolan
Not Nolan.
不是Nolan
I couldn't delete that day
我不能删除那天
because you wouldn't remember Victor.
否则你就不会记得Victor了
Before I wiped you, you... you told me you knew.
我擦除你之前 你告诉我你知道
You saw Victor and you told me you knew.
你见到Victor 告诉我你知道了
That I loved him?
知道我爱他?
Exactly.
正是
Why?
为什麽?
What's going on?
这是怎麽回事?
His name's Anthony now.
他现在叫Anthony
If he's started to lose his identity to the group mind,
如果他已经开始失去自我意识
you're our best shot at pulling him out.
只有你能将他拉回来
Has, uh, Victor...
Victor他...
I mean, Anthony, ever met me?
是Anthony 见过还是
As Priya?
Priya的我吗?
He's met Sierra.
他见过Sierra
Think Priya with all the complications stripped away.
也就是剥离複杂因素的Priya
So why not just send me as her?
为什麽不把我当做Sierra派出去?
Because you'd still be figuring out how to buckle your seatbelt.
因为你得知道怎麽系安全带
Oh.
噢
How do we get in?
我们怎麽进去?
We get caught.
被抓进去
I just lost Echo's GPS.
Echo的GPS信♥号♥♥消失了
Which means they're inside the bunker.
意味著她们进入地堡了
You really think we'll be able to
你真的觉得我们能
pull this off without Cruella DeWitt finding out?
不让残暴DeWitt发现就干完这事?
Don't piss off a blind girl.
别惹盲女
Oh.
噢
Now we just need to make sure Anthony sees me.
现在要让Anthony看见我
He's already seen you.
他已经见到了
One of them sees us, they all see us.
一个人看见 所有人都看见
Come on.
快来
So he'll come to us?
他会来找我们?
Eventually.
总会来的
Stay right there.
待在这儿
Anthony.
I'm so glad it's you.
真高兴是你
Anthony's gone.
Anthony消失了
Anthony's gone, but what about Victor? I know he's in there.
Anthony消失了 那Victor呢? 我知道他还在
You're trying to confuse us.
你想混淆我们
You're not gonna confuse us.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表