剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
放开我 放开我 不
Let me go! let me go! No!
放我走 不
Let me go! No!
不
No!
你把她弄晕了
You knocked her out?
不 她晕著的时候我没法抹掉她的记忆
No. I can't wipe her when she's knocked out.
思考
Think.
好吧 继续吧
Okay, just come on.
把她放椅子上 等她醒了我再抹掉她的记忆
Put her in the chair. I'll wipe her when she wakes up.
唯有等了
Whenever that is.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
来这做个检查
Just came in for a diagnostic.
刚才气氛真紧张
Wow. That was really intense.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
我记得你
I remember you.
是吗
You do?
我最后一天来这签字的时候...
My last day here when I was signing the paperwork...
对哦
Oh. Right.
来吧 我带你去止血
Come on. Let's get that taken care of.
还好
Looks good.
都不用缝针
Don't even need a stitch.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
You okay?
不知道
I don't know.
澄清下 没人带走了别人的孩子
To be clear, nobody took anybody's baby.
她跟你以前一样 是个玩偶
She's an active like you used to be.
都是假的
It was all pretend.
总是那样吗
Is it always like that?
怎样
Like what?
她真觉得有人带走了她的孩子
She really believed someone took her child.
毫不怀疑
Heart and soul.
我说了 不是真的
Like I said, it wasn't real.
但对她来说是真的
But it was for her.
那种情感 那种痛苦
All that emotion, all that pain.
我也曾那样吗
Was I ever like that?
我们不适合对方
We're not good for each other.
别那么残忍♥ 你看不出我快伤心死了
Stop being so cruel! Can't you see this is killing me?
你会没事的
You'll get over it.
你知道 我在这是个新人
You know, I'm kind of new here.
我不是很了解
I wouldn't really know.
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
谁
Who?
那女孩
The girl.
你看来很担心她
You seemed worried for her.
她会忘了那孩子 会忘了一切
She'll forget about the baby. She'll forget everything.
不再痛苦
No more pain.
不再悲伤
No more grief.
本来就该那样的
That's how it works.
我也曾那样
They did it for me.
我有个女儿 她死了
I had a daughter. She died.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她感冒了
She had a cold.
然后从感冒变成了癌症
And then it wasn't a cold. It was cancer.
致命的
Terminal.
我整个人都崩溃了
And my world fell apart.
不到六个月 她死了
Within six months, she was gone
剩下我一个人 完全麻木了自己
And I was left all alone completely unable to function.
我不知道
I had no idea.
你怎会知道
How could you?
我要告诉你的是 一切都会过去的
But what I'm telling you is, it all worked out.
我遇见了艾黛儿
I met Adelle.
她去找你
She came to you?
她跟我说再也不用受折磨了
She told me I didn't have to suffer anymore.
我睡上5年
I go to sleep for five years
醒来就不会感到痛苦了
I wake up without pain.
那 为什么你...
So, why you...
你现在幸福吗
You're happy now?
我不悲伤
I'm not sad.
真高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
你看起来像个好人
You seem like a nice man.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
他们将对我的孩子
They're going to do something
做些可怕的事情
Terrible to my little boy.
我是个好人
I am a nice man.
你会没事的
You're going to be just fine.
我保证
I promise.
我会让这一切都停止
I'm going to make all this go away.
那么你会帮我
So, you'll help me?
当然
Absolutely.
宝贝儿 你别说话
Hush, little baby don't say a word
妈妈送你知更鸟
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird
知更鸟若不...
And if that mockingbird...
你好 艾可
Hello Echo.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我睡著了吗
Did I fall asleep?
一会儿
For a little while.
我现在能离开了吗
Shall I go now?
那是什么
What is it?
窃听记录
Wiretap transcripts.
这不仅仅是医疗违规
This is more than just medical malfeasance
或者违反道德准则的问题
Or ethics violations.
这根本就是卖♥♥淫
This is... prostitution.
人肉贩子
Human trafficking.
也许是谋杀
Maybe murder.
他们抓了人
They take people and they...
再把人塑造成他们需要的性格
Change them into whatever they want them be.
那根本不可能
That's not possible.
很有可能是这样
It's very possible.
所有的东西我都看了
I read everything about this.
妈妈生病的时候
When mom was sick
罗森说有方法救治她
Rossum had the means to help her
结果呢 他们
And instead, they...
我们刚开始查这个的时候
You know, when we first started looking into this
我本以为这是个好机会
I thought this was a game-changer for us, a trophy
是你晋升事业下一阶段的叩门砖
The next step up in your career.
我好害怕 丹尼尔 亲爱的
I'm scared Daniel. Oh darling.
这些人背后的力量实在是
The power that these people have...
那你希望我放弃吗
Do you want me to back off?
不
No.
不 我希望你能说到做到
No. I want you to do what you promised.
这个事情必须要结束
This has to stop.
我们要查证这些资料 找到证据
We're gonna verify all this. we're gonna find proof.
我们已经有更好的证据了
We've got better than proof.
我们拿到一份名单
We've got a name.
请出发
Go, please?
她最后跟你说了什么?
What precisely was the last thing she said to you?
我跟你说了我只记得清除了记忆
I'm telling you I remember wiping her
然后我的脸就开花了
And then my face exploded.
就是这样
That's it.
她要去哪儿
Where's she going?
卫星定位显示她正往
GPS has her heading to...
内特·佐敦家去 她去找那孩子了
Nate Jordan's house-- she's going after the baby.
怎么会这样? 你不是给他清除了记忆
How can that be? You were supposed to have wiped her.
我清了 我肯定的
I did! I'm sure of it.
你有没有发现
Are we looking
过多情况混合在一起 布林克先生?
At another composite event, Mr. Brink?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我以为你是个天才的
I think we're looking at a genius.
我怎么听著你这话
I'm not as comfy with you saying that
这么别扭呢
As I thought I'd be.
你只改变了她的记忆
You changed her on a glandular level.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表