剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
如果成功 Rossum集团就真的完蛋了
Ambrose, Harding- they'll just be hard drives on a shelf.
Ambrose Harding都成了架子上的硬盘
Yeah, and someone's going to have to smash those drives.
是的 得有人去毁了那些硬盘
Which is why we're staying down till we know we're safe.
所以在安全之前 我们要待在地下
You keep bringing that up.
你老提这茬
Because you keep pushing it down.
因为你老是迴避
You think after the pulse,
你以为脉衝之后
The world's going to be all hunky-dory?
世界就变得完美无缺了?
I think it's not your fight.
我想你也无能为力
I think, for a good long while,
我想 在很长一段时间
You're going to have to be where you are,
你得待在你该在的地方
And I think that scares you.
我想是这让你害怕
Ugh, I hate when you pretend to know me.
我讨厌你装作理解我
That's not a claim I'd make.
我可不会这麽说
I've been knocking ten years, you still won't let me in.
我摸索了十年 你还是不对我敞开心扉
I've let you in a few times.
我对你敞开过几次
When you were sure we were gonna die.
在你以为我们活不成了的时候
What happens if you're sure we're going to live?
要是你确信我们能活下来呢?
What do you think happens?
你觉得会怎样呢?
No, no, come on, you're my analyst now,
别 来吧 现在你是分♥析♥师
So tell me what you think.
告诉我你怎麽想
I think you've got a hundred people
我想你脑子裡
Living inside your head...
住著上百号♥人...
And you're the loneliest person I know.
而你却是我所知道最孤独的人
That's kind of sweet.
很动听
Not for the person who's with you.
对你身旁的人却不是
We're going to enter here-
我们从这裡进入
Through the Union Plaza metro station- the service tunnels.
联合广场地铁站服务隧♥道♥
The butchers have killed most everyone in the city
屠夫们几乎杀光了城裡所有人
And run out of food,
缺乏食物
- So, they're thinning out. - No, they got food.
- 他们正变得虚弱 - 不 他们有食物
We saw one eating
我们见过有屠夫
His friend the other day.
吃他的同类
Eww, but it still means there's less of them.
呃 但他们数量也少了许多
It also means the strongest
也意味著活下来的都是
Survived.
最强壮的
Super butchers. Grand.
超级屠夫 牛
Victor: Look alive, people, we're almost there.
快到了
I'll get us as close as I can.
我尽量往裡开
I thought you said there weren't many left.
你不是说没剩多少了吗
There aren't.
是的
But they're all here.
但都齐聚一堂了
Ready?
准备好了吗?
We were born ready.
生下来就准备好了
Well, not technically.
夸张了点
Yankee!
♪ ♪
Echo: Paul! Let's go. Move 'em out.
Paul 快带他们走
Move!
上
Go!
快
We got 'em underground.
都送到地下去了
Move in! Move in!
转移
Everyone, into the tunnel!
所有人 到隧♥道♥裡去
Now!
快
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay.
没事
You're gonna be...
你会...
Zone!
That's all of us.
都到齐了
- Seal the door behind us. - What about...
- 封上门 - 还有...
That's all of us!
都到齐了!
We go down here.
从这儿下去
Wait! Last time we were here,
等等 上次我们来这儿
Your zombie day spa was crawling with butchers.
你的傀儡温泉屋裡满是屠夫
We need to drop some C-4 down the rabbit hole.
得先往裡面扔点C4炸♥药♥
Then we risk destroying the tech that Topher's looking for.
那可能摧毁Topher所需材料
If there were any butchers down there,
如果下面还有屠夫的话
They've probably torn each other apart.
他们可能自相残杀过了
Let's find out.
去看看吧
I try to be my best.
我努力做到最好
Aw, hell.
见鬼
Nope.
错
You'll have to keep digging,
想见鬼的话
If that's where you want to end up.
还要继续往下挖
Alpha.
Thought we lost you in Reno.
我们以为你在雷诺市失踪了
I kinda let you think that.
我故意让你们这麽想的
I lost my stomach for the fight.
我对反抗失去了兴趣
Thought I'd help out some people who could use it.
我想可以帮助一些有需要的人
Cleared this place out.
显然很管用
No wonder there's so many butchers up there.
难怪上面这麽多屠夫
They know about the dumbshow buffet.
他们知道这儿有白板人♥大♥餐
Victor?
Why would someone do something so horrible to your face?
怎麽会有人在你脸上弄这个?
Psycho.
神经病
Lapsed.
病得不轻
We've got wounded.
我们有人受伤了
Get Mag down here. I'll prep the meds.
把Mag送下来 我来备药
Where's big bad Ballard?
大坏蛋Ballard呢?
We lost him.
我们失去他了
Man, I'm sorry. When did that happen?
真遗憾 什麽时候的事?
Ten minutes ago.
十分钟前
Tell me where to look, darling.
该在哪儿找 亲爱的
Some things aren't on the cartesian plane.
不在笛卡尔平面上
Is the tech
你找的东西
You're looking for in the lab?
在实验室裡吗?
The pineal gland!
松果腺
The seat of consciousness.
良心之所在
I made it the seat of destruction.
被我变成了毁灭的所在
How many people do you think can sit on it before it breaks?
在它崩溃前 能承载多少人坐著?
You don't mean the chair, do you?
你不是在说椅子吧?
No.
不是
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不是
What if there wasn't anything?
要是找不到呢?
Then we took a road trip for nothing.
那我们就白跑一趟
We'd be okay with that.
我们倒没意见
What on earth do you think you're doing?
你们这是在干嘛?
Kilo: We came here for some juicy new prints.
我们是为了拉风的新印记而来
Not to let you take our world away.
不是让你毁掉我们的世界
You stay down here,
你留在这
You'll be shielded just like us.
跟我们一样不会受影响
You can stay who you are.
你还是你
The ohm resistance of ten meters of concrete is the equivalent...
十米混凝土的电阻等同于...
We changed ourselves to survive up there. To thrive.
我们改变自己得以生存 得以壮大
Even if we don't get wiped by the pulse,
即便我们不被脉衝擦除
You're still destroying who we are.
你们也会毁了我们的世界
I've taken down guys twice as bad as you
我搞定过手持更大的枪
With guns twice as big.
比你们更加邪恶的人
Our guns aren't pointed at you, sister.
枪又没指著你 姐妹
No. Told him
别 一遍又一遍地
Again and again and again, guns don't help me think.
告诉他 枪对我思考没帮助
They just don't help me think.
对我思考没帮助
- I can take 'em. - You'll get him killed.
- 我能搞定 - 你会害死他
What's going on, Rome?
怎麽回事 Rome?
Upgrades, Vic.
升级啦 Vic
- Tell me you haven't thought about it. - Hold up.
- 告诉我你还没想到 - 等等
We tweaked ourselves to fight the war.
我们改造自己是为了战斗
- It's ending. - Romeo: Not anymore.
- 就要结束了 - 不会了
Not if they don't have him.
只要没有他
And with all the tweaks on this computer,
而我们有了电脑上这些东西
We'll rule the wasteland.
就能主宰废土
Why wouldn't you want that?
难道你不想吗?
Alpha: Because we're not freakshows.
因为我们不是畸形人
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表