剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我想我们可以达成...
a mutually...
互惠...
beneficial... compromise.
互利的...妥协
Compromise can be fun.
这意见很不错
If you don't return my active,
如果不把我的特工还给我
I will send someone to cut these off.
你就等著绝后吧
You will be killed, horribly,
你会死得很惨
over a long period and never found.
死无葬身之地
Now, look me in my eyes, Stewart,
现在 Stewart 看著我的眼睛
and tell me if I've learned how to bluff.
我是否懂得如何虚张声势
Okay!
好的!
Compromise.
妥协吧
So... this is not my device.
这不是我的设定
She's been tranqued.
她被篡改了
It was probably one of the handlers.
可能是监护人改的
How do you work it?
你是怎麽做出来的
The disruptor.
干♥扰♥器♥
How'd you know it was called that?
你怎麽会知道这个叫法?
What else would you call it?
不然叫它什麽?
Signal goes out for 50 feets
信♥号♥♥射程为50码
but everywhere.
但无处不在
That's what messed up
就是它搞砸了议员
your Senator and ruined your evil plan.
毁了你的邪恶计划
Oh, no.
才不是
If you... if you route the signal through here,
如果你把信♥号♥♥转到这裡
it becomes directional.
就成了定向的了信♥号♥♥
Not like a bomb, more like a taser.
不像炸♥弹♥ 更像泰瑟枪 (发射带电镖箭使人暂时不能动弹)
Huh.
哇
Huh.
哇
D... did you just try to tase me?
你是打算给我来一枪吗?
No, no, no.
不 不 不
That would result in...
那会导致...
you'd be unconscious.
你会失去意识
Why would I want that?
我♥干♥嘛要那样?
And it only works on actives.
只有对玩偶才有效
I'm concerned that you may have just tried to tase me.
我怕你会对我发射泰瑟枪
No, I just...
不会 我只是...
You're really Bennett Halverson.
想证明你是真人版Bennett Halverson
This conversation is becoming vague.
这断对话太暧昧了
Okay.
好吧
So, we have had an active, Whiskey,
我们有个特工 叫Whiskey
and she was rendered unengageable.
她破相后无法继续工作
So, we, I made her into a doctor.
所以 我们 我把她变成医生
Uh, and you... so, I thought maybe...
而你...我想可能...
similar.... Bennett, the real Bennett...
同样的... 变成了Bennett 真的Bennett...
would use an active to...
可以用特工来代替...
You thought...
你以为...
Oh... that's idiotic.
真白♥痴♥
Actives are beautiful.
特工很美
Yeah.
是的
And it's not my evil plan.
而且这不是我的邪恶计划
It's... it's not evil.
连邪恶都算不上
W... w... wait. Hey!
等等 嘿!
I'm just here for Echo.
我来这裡是为了Echo
My last ethical quandary was... unhelpful.
上次让她这麽左右为难 好像有点适得其反
Let mommy and daddy do the squabbling.
还是让妈咪和爹地继续吵吧
Bennett...
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Right away.
马上就放
Looks like you got the girl.
看来特工重新归你了
Let me go check on... is it "Echo"?...
让我去检查一下...是叫"Echo"吗
And then get everything signed.
然后把签单放人
Can I use your phone? Just wanna check in with my house.
我能用一下电♥话♥吗? 确认下实验室是否一切正常
Yes, of course.
好的 当然可以
Wasabi peas.
芥末豆
I'm excited and scared.
我既高兴又害怕
Finally!
终于等到了!
Everything good there?
那边一切都好吗?
Everything's great, me-man,
一切正常
except I've got a long white beard from waiting.
除了我等得鬍子都白了
Put the signal through.
接通信♥号♥♥
Solid.
好了
I see what you see. Yeah.
我可以看到你那儿的影像
I still don't know how I'm gonna get Perrin's brain map running,
我还是不知道截取Perrin的脑谱图
but you can use this link to route it.
但你能用这个链接追踪它
Dude, Halverson's fine.
哥们儿 Halverson超辣
What? Wait! Who? What?
什麽? 等等! 谁?
Bennett.
She's, what?
她怎麽样?
Like, distinguished?
高高在上?
Like young and fine, I poo you not.
年轻 漂亮 你肯定想像不出来
Are we into her?
我们对她有意思?
We may be fierce on the subject.
对此我们可能会争论一番
Oh, God, I wish I was there!
天哪 真希望在那儿的是我!
I mean, w... what's she like?
她长啥样?
Uh, totally shy, librarian energy through the roof.
腼腆 像个精力充沛的图书管♥理♥员♥
- Glasses? - Glasses on a chain!
- 戴眼镜不? - 用眼镜链挂在脖子上!
For the win!
万岁!
Dude, she has a dead arm!
还有一条废了的手臂!
Like, dead? Like, in a sling, with the glove?
废了? 吊著的?
Imagine John Cassavetes in "The Fury" as a hot chick.
想像一下"愤怒"裡的John Cassavetes 年轻版的
Which you know I often have.
你咋知道我常这麽意淫
Oh, no!
哦 不!
We lose the connection?
信♥号♥♥断了?
Dude, she's probably an active!
她可能是个特工!
You're so untrusting.
你想太多了
Bree?
Bree!
Don't go. Don't go.
别走 别走
We have to go. Come on. Come on!
我们必须离开 振作点 振作点!
Don't leave me!
别丢下我!
I'm not gonna leave you. We're both going. Now!
我不会丢下你的 我们一起走 就现在!
Goodbye, Caroline.
再见 Caroline
Bennett? Bennett?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Wh... what happened?
出什麽事了?
Here, come here, come here.
过来 坐这儿 坐这儿
Look at me. Look at me.
看著我 看著我
Can you tell me what happened?
告诉我出什麽事了
It was Echo.
是Echo
Oh, boy. Oh, boy! Uh...
哦 天哪 哦 天哪!
Oh, bad!
完了!
Where is she?
她去哪儿了?
She took Perrin.
她带走了Perrin
Bree, wait.
Bree 等等
I'm not Bree. I'm Echo.
我不是Bree 我是Echo
Echo, what did they do to you?
Echo 他们把你怎麽了?
She did this. But not to me.
是她干的 但不是对我
She? Who? I don't understand.
她? 谁? 我不明白
Who is "she"?
"她"是谁?
Don't leave me!
别丢下我!
Sorry, sister.
对不起 妹妹
I stay, we both get nabbed.
留下来 我们都会被抓到的
She wanted me to know how it felt.
她想让我知道当年她的感受
It feels bad.
很惨
You're not making any sense. Were they imprinting you?
你说的话我一点都不懂 他们给你植入记忆了吗?
You don't seem... finished.
你看起来不像个...成品
How do you know when you're finished?
你怎麽知道你的设定完成了?
Listen to me. I think someone on the inside is trying to help us.
听我说 我想内部有人在帮我们
They showed me the way out.
他们给我指了出口
- Put it in my head so we could escape. - We haven't escaped.
- 并植入我脑中 那样我们才能逃出来 - 我们还没有成功逃脱
They're coming. They always come.
他们肯定马上就会来追我们
Because of this...
因为这个...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表