剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
He took you from a shopping mall.
跟踪你到家
He followed you from your house.
他盯你好几天
He'd been watching you for days.
你那黄色的小房♥子
Your little house, the yellow house.
他在街边看著你
He watched you from the street.
他坐在车里看著你
He sat in his car and he watched you.
他能在街上看到你的厨房♥
He could see your kitchen from the street.
他看到那个男孩
He saw the boy
那个红发男孩
The redheaded boy.
他喜欢那个男孩看著你的样子
He liked the way the boy looked at you.
这就是他带走你的原因
That's why he took you.
他会再带走你
He'll do it again.
为了那孩子 你得阻止他
You need to stop him for that little boy.
机不可失
You won't get another chance.
艾可
Echo.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有事
I don't think so.
你想做个辅疗吗
Would you like a treatment?
我宁可看他这样
I rather like him this way.
虽然你要求让我去理解他
Even though you asked me to get into his head
但我真的做不到
I never really could.
他叔叔今天下午要把他
His uncle's having him transported
转到医院去
Back to the hospital this afternoon.
觉得他还会醒过来
Think he'll ever wake up?
醒不过来不是更好吗
Wouldn't it be nice if he didn't.
祝你愉快
Good day.
祝你愉快
Good day.
我觉得他在做梦
I think he dreams.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
我的老天
Goodness gracious.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表