剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
也许她的身体记忆能力比头脑更强
Maybe her body was stronger than her brain.
那种母性本能
The maternal instinct
是最纯洁的
Is the purest.
那种天性是一般治疗无法清除的
It's too strong for a normal wipe.
我超越了原来的我
I outplayed myself.
像下棋那样
Like in chess.
不是下棋 而是艾可遇到了麻烦
Not like chess-- like Echo was in trouble
并承受著那种你无法抹去的痛
And pain because you didn't think it through.
她甚至可能不记得他的名字
She probably can't even remember his name
却无论如何都想把他带回自己身边
But she has to have him back, no matter what.
也许是给孩子喂奶唤醒了她的天性
Perhaps triggering lactation was a bridge too far.
又学了一课
Live and learn.
现在去找
Go. Now.
我猜这个应该一直带著
I guess that's gonna hold.
你觉得呢
What do you think? Huh?
宝贝 你今天受惊了
You had a crazy day! Huh? Buddy?
不过一切都过去了
But things are gonna be okay.
你和我 我们会好起来的
You and me-- we're gonna figure it out.
过来 宝贝
Come here, pal.
来吧
All right.
来吧
All right.
我去给你
I'm going to see about getting
拿点奶喝喝
A bottle together for you.
乖乖的 不许乱动
Okay? Now, don't you go anywhere.
不许乱动哦
Don't you go anywhere.
爸爸马上就回来
Daddy'll be right back.
一股鱼腥味
Smells like fish.
妈的
Aw damn it!
等著 宝贝
Hold on buddy!
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
佐敦先生 我是艾黛儿·德威特
Mr. Jordan, Adelle Dewitt.
你立刻
It is imperative
带著你的儿子离开家
You and your son leave your house at once.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
没时间跟你细说了
There's little time for discussion.
我们的玩偶在去你家的路上了
Our active is on her way to you.
我已经派一队人去拦住她
I've dispatched a team to intercept.
佐敦先生 马上离开那栋房♥子
Get out of the house immediately Mr. Jordan.
她要来这里 为什么
She's coming here? Why?
喂
Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
杰克
Jack?!
不
No!
不
No!
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack?
杰克 杰克
Jack?! Jack!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
妈妈回来了
Mommy's home.
求你了
Please.
-别伤害他 -你抢走了我的孩子
- Don't hurt him. - You took away my baby.
-你为什么要那么做? -对不起
- Why did you do that? - I'm sorry.
求你了 把他还给我好吗
Can... can I please have him back?
我爱他
I love him.
我不想把他给你
I don't want to give him to you.
我是他的爸爸
I'm his daddy.
但这是我的孩子
But this is my baby.
我明白你觉得他是你的孩子
I know that you think that he is.
我要你现在就离开
I want you to go away now.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
孩子需要妈妈
Babies need their mothers.
我知道
I know.
但你不是他的妈妈
But you aren't his mother.
骗人
That's a lie!
我什么都不想
I don't want to talk
跟你说
To you anymore!
我知道你很爱杰克
I know that you love Jack very much...
但他不是你的孩子
...but he doesn't belong to you.
而且我担心
And I am afraid
你会伤到他
That you're going to hurt him.
我才不会的
That's not me.
一派胡言
That's not right.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
他们把你变成了某个人
They turned you into somebody else.
那不是真正的你
Y-you're not real.
一切都是假的
None of this is real.
我不是真的
I'm not real.
那你说我是谁
Do you know who is real?
不
No.
我也不知道
I don't.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我害你被变成这样
I put you through hell.
你这么爱杰克
They made you love Jack
是我让他们灌输你的
Because I asked them to.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
我老婆 凯伦
My wife, Karen--
生下杰克她就死了
She died while having Jack.
我无法面对 几乎崩溃
And I couldn't handle it, and I fell apart
我怪罪他
And I blamed him.
我把一切都怪在孩子身上
I-I blamed a baby.
你知道吗
Do you believe that?
她去世后
And after she died
我需要找个人
I needed to find someone
来爱杰克
Who would love Jack
因为我无法爱他
Because I couldn't do it myself.
那我能当他的妈妈吗
So, can I be his mommy?
不能
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不行
You can't.
杰克身上流著凯伦的血
Karen is a part of Jack.
而不是你
You aren't.
他是她唯一留给我的东西了
And he's all that I have of her anymore.
所以 你
So... you...
你对我怎样都行
You-you can do whatever you want to do to me.
只是
Just p...
只求你别伤了孩子
Just please don't hurt the baby.
我可怜的孩子
My little boy.
没事了
It's okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我有过一个孩子
I had a baby.
现在却失去了他
Now I don't have him anymore.
我很难过
I feel sad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所有的这一切
All of these things
发生在我身上的这一切
That happen to me--
我能感受到
I feel them.
我明白 艾可
I know, Echo.
我知道你记得所有的事情
I know you remember everything.
我并不记得
Not remember.
只是有感觉
Feel.
我结过婚
I was married.
爱过
I felt love.
痛苦过 害怕过
And pain, fear.
那些感觉都不是装出来的
It's not pretend for me.
他们让我爱上我的小孩
They made me love my little boy.
却又带走了他
And then they took him away.
他们让一切都太真实了
They make it so real.
每一次
Every time
都像真的一样
They make it so real.
他们为什么那么做
Why do they do that?
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表