剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
要是觉得自己道德高尚
If feeling that you're somehow decent and moral
能让你好受点 那是你的事
Helps you get through your day, that's your business.
但这里归我们管
This house, however, is our business.
你只要服从就行了
And you will run it the way we tell you to,
不然就卷铺盖走人
Or we'll find someone who will.
我保证
And I promise...
你不会想要提早退休的
You wouldn't like the early retirement plan.
给那女孩植入记忆 送到他那 关掉账户
Imprint the girl, send her to him, close the account.
维克多
Victor.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你不用再用这种颜色了
Now you don't have to use this color anymore.
你好像印第安酋长
You look like an Indian chief.
我是印第安酋长
I am an Indian chief.
长官 快下命令吧
Hurry, sergeant, orders!
我们该怎么做
What do we do?!
我不想负责
I don't want to take charge.
我不想负责
I don't want to take charge.
过来
Come here.
你不能让他们任意妄为
You can't let them do this.
不是他们 胡来的是我们
They're not going to do it. We are.
当我说别无选择时 我没开玩笑
And when I say we don't have a choice, know that I mean it.
我们不该保护这些人吗
Aren't we supposed to care for these people?
桑德斯医生绝不会让
Dr. Saunders would never have allowed...
你指哪个桑德斯
Which Saunders would that be?
那个在离你
The avuncular physician
不到五英尺的地方
So brutally cut down
被残忍♥杀害的医生伯伯
Not five feet from where you were standing?
还是上次被你植入永久记忆的女人
Or the last woman to whom you gave a permanent imprint?
另一朵你修复的凋零之花
The other wounded flower you restored
你让她有了新的生活
By offering her a new life?
可她却因为受不了你
Who apparently found you so unbearable,
不得不逃到另一个城市
She had to flee the city.
是那个吗
Is it that one?
你怎么能要我这么做
How can you expect me to do this?
你没得选 必须服从
You'll do it because you must.
冷酷的现实就是
The cold reality
在这工作的每个人
Is that everyone here was chosen
他们都会屈服于现实
Because their morals have been compromised in some way.
每个人 除了你
Everyone... except you.
托弗 你能在这里
You, Topher, were chosen
是因为你没有良知
Because you have no morals.
你总把人当成玩物
You have always thought of people as playthings.
我不是在批评你
This is not a judgment.
你总是把玩具照顾得很好
You always take very good care of your toys.
你要做的事很简单 让她走
But you're simply going to have to let this one go.
希拉
Sierra?
到你辅疗时间了
It's time for your treatment.
好的
All right.
维克多
Victor,
陪我一起去吗
Would you like to come with me?
当然
I'd like to, yes.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
维克多不能陪你去
Victor can't come with you.
为什么
Why not?
就是不行
He just can't, okay?
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
我在这等你
I'll wait for you right here.
她是有记忆的
So she can remember.
我是博伊德
This is Boyd.
托弗可能会不服从命令
Topher is having problems following commands.
确保他这次别出漏子
Please make sure he follows this one.
我不想使用强硬手段
So I don't have to resort to drastic measures.
这次命令是什么
What's the order?
命令是保证玩偶们在这里
The order is to keep the dolls in their place.
托弗 你完成了希拉
Topher, have you completed your report
上次任务的报告吗
On Sierra's last engagement?
你是指她最后一次任务的吗
Oh, you mean her last engagement ever?
一份口头报告如何 赫恩是个笨蛋
How about a verbal report? Hearn's an idiot.
谢谢帮我做的辅疗
Thanks for the treatment, Shaggy.
不用谢 今天我想不起你的名字
No problem. I can't remember your name today.
我倒想做报告 赫恩说我是个书呆子
I would like to report, Hearn called me a nerd.
他是小学四年级学生吗
Is he a fourth grader?
也许我们找到填补希拉空缺的人了
We may have found our replacement Sierra.
二十二岁 女性
22-year-old female.
我想你会感兴趣的
I think you might be interested in this one.
让我猜猜 有点性感的
Let me guess, a little bit hot?
是个神经病
Mental health case.
偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
A paranoid schizophrenia.
太棒了
Cool.
严重幻听 偏执妄想
Vivid auditory hallucinations, paranoid delusions.
天马行空 没有逻辑
She's all over the place, usually incoherent.
我们正在和一位精神抑制方面的专家合作
We've been working with a specialist in neuroleptics.
他现在就在这里
And he's in there right now.
他每天都进行治疗
He's been giving her daily treatments.
但没有任何进展 真可惜
But none seem to take. Poor thing.
我想
I think, uh...
她今天的状态可以进行评估
She'll be sedate enough for evaluations.
-再次感谢 肯纳德博士 -不客气
- Thanks again, Dr.Kennard. - Certainly.
这边
This way.
普里雅
Priya?
普里雅 这位是布林克医生
Priya, this is Dr. Brink.
他会问你几个问题
He's going to ask you a few questions.
不 不 不
No! No, no.
河流中的尸体 越来越多
Stream of bodies, just more and more bodies.
越来越多
More bodies, more and more bodies
喷涌而出
Gushing through the river.
源源不断
Just more and more bodies.
普里雅 我是托弗·布林克
Priya, my name is Topher Brink.
不 他怎么可能从
No. How could he get answers
谎言中得知真♥相♥
When every word in here is a lie?
都是骗人的
Every word is a lie!
你们都是骗子 他是骗子
Everyone's a liar, he's a liar!
-他是骗子 -我不是
- He's a liar! - I'm not a liar.
他是骗子 他是骗子
He's a liar; he's a liar.
他是骗子
He's a liar.
我不是骗子
I'm not a liar.
普里雅
Priya.
别叫我
Don't call me that!
他们要溶化我
They're dissolving me.
从里到外
From the in, the inside out.
你知道自己在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
我在地狱
I'm in hell.
你在洛杉矶
You're in Los Angeles.
我明白你现在很混乱
I can understand the mix-up.
你在一家医疗机构
You are in a medical facility.
不不
No, no!
你想离开这里吗
Would you like to leave this place?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes!
救我
Help me.
救救我 求你了
Help me, please.
这里的人都带枪
There are men with guns
他们喂我毒药
And they took me here to fill me with poison.
他们喂我毒药 让我发疯
They're filling me with poison to make me crazy.
这种想法挺普遍的
It's not uncommon to believe that.
他们折磨我
They're torturing me!
他们折磨我
They're torturing, they're torturing me.
我成了囚犯 我就是个囚犯
I'm a prisoner, I'm a prisoner.
很快就不是了
Not for long.
不 放我走
No! Let me go!
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表