剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
现在属于了
She does now.
现在我得开始撒谎了
Now, I have to start the lies.
你好 是我
Hey, man, it's me.
是的 有一会了
Yeah, it's been a while.
我找下金鹅(代号♥) 他在吗
Look, I'm going to need the goose. Is he around?
是的 我需要一个人
Yeah, I need someone...
消失掉
Disappeared.
看起来他的订婚计划
It seems his permanent engagement plan
是想要和希拉出境
Involved leaving the country with Sierra.
热度有降下来吗
Did any heat come down from up top?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
你那边有什么情况吗
Anything at your end?
没有
Nothing here.
只是他匆匆地走了
But he left without her.
扔下她
In a hurry.
我们发现他的车在南部边境
We found his car just south of the border,
手套箱里有些假证件
With some fake ident in the glove box.
那么 希拉要回到玩偶工厂了
So, Sierra's back in the house?
连再见也没说
Never even got to say good-bye.
很合适
How convenient.
你要深入调查吗
Are you going to look into it further?
我认为查不到什么
I don't think any good would come of it.
我不知道什么是真的
I don't know what's real.
昨天 我失忆了
Yesterday, I had lost my mind,
困在噩梦里
Trapped in a nightmare.
然后 然后你把我带来这里 唤醒我
Then... then you bring me here, wake me up,
我又清醒了
And I'm sane again.
可你却告诉我已经过了一年了
But you tell me it's been a year.
所有我被迫做的事情
All the things I was made to do.
现在还杀了人
And I kill a man.
我 我从恶梦中
I... I woke up
醒来却生活到另一个真实的恶梦中
From a nightmare only to live in one.
你应该帮助我的
You were supposed to help me.
我以为我是
I thought I was.
我是傻瓜
I was... fooled.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
如果有什么我可以补救的
If there was anything I could do to make it better...
你有啤酒吗
Do you have any beer?
我可以在这里喝酒吗
Am I allowed to have beer in here?
还是说这是我最后一瓶
Or is this my last one?
不是
No.
你可以喝的
You're allowed.
在特殊情况下
On, uh, special occasions.
我们在这里开心吗
And are we happy here?
我
I...
你
You--
你们大多数
Most of you...
我不知道
I have no idea.
是他
That's him.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
维克多
Victor.
我爱他
I love him.
这是真的吗
Is that real?
是的
Yes.
是真的
Yes, it's real.
他也爱你
He loves you back.
我曾希望诺兰死掉 我做到了
I wished Nolan dead, I did.
我总是想起
I thought about it all the time
被困在那恐怖的地方
When I was locked up in that horrible place
将要发疯
Going crazy.
我
I...
我不该让你到那儿去的
I never should've let you go there.
我早放你走就好了
I should've just set you free.
不论怎样我都会去的
I would've gone anyway.
我想去面对他
I wanted to confront him.
我不知道我所想的会真的发生
I don't know what I thought would happen.
下次你唤醒我时
If you wake me up again,
让我回到一年前的记忆
Put me back to where I was a year ago.
跳过今天
Skip this day.
封存起来或删除或是其它方法
Ignore it or delete it or whatever.
我再也不想知道 好吗
I don't ever want this back, okay?
好
Okay.
我们之间的秘密
This secret we have...
你能保守吗
...can you keep it?
我能
I can keep it,
不过我不知道自己能否忍♥受得住
But I don't know if I can live with it.
我知道我受不住
I know I can't.
不过我不必非得承受
But I don't have to.
我刚睡著了吗
Did I fall asleep?
睡了一会
For a little bit.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表