剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
What's that?
这是什麽?
- It's how they find us. - GPS tag?
- 他们就靠这个追踪我们 - GPS芯片?
We have to cut.
我们得把它挖出来
I don't think I can.
我下不了手
You will.
你必须干
I'll show you how.
我做给你看
That's where Senator Perrin will sit.
那是Perrin议员的位置
He's gonna make an opening statement,
他将致开幕词
and then the hearing will begin.
然后开始听证会
Okay, this is the press area here, so just
这裡是记者区
be prepared for a couple dozen camera lenses pointing at you.
你要准备好面对几十个镜头
A couple dozen?
几十个?
Don't even think about that. Just focus on your testimony.
不要想那些 安心说证词就好
Uh, where is the Senator now?
议员现在在哪裡?
He's following up on some last-minute evidence we received.
他在处理我们最后收到的证据
He wants all the ammunition against Rossum we can get.
他希望我们能举出所有 反对Rossum的证据
Oh!
哦!
Excuse me one moment.
抱歉
Hello?
喂?
Perrin escaped.
Perrin逃走了
I see.
好吧
Can you explain how that happened?
你能解释一下是怎麽回事吗?
Bennett was attacked by that L.A. active... Echo.
Bennett被那个洛杉矶的特工 Echo袭击了
They're together.
他们现在在一起
Has he been wiped?
他的记忆清除了吗?
- No. - That is very unfortunate.
- 没有 - 那太不好了
We tracked their GPS, we dispatched a retrieval team.
我们跟踪了他们的GPS 已经派遣了搜寻小组
I've already sent you the coordinates.
我把坐标发给你
You need to be there when it goes down.
事情变糟前你必须赶到现场
On my way.
知道了
They won't stop looking.
他们不会停止搜寻的
We won't stop running.
我们只能不停的跑
Pull everybody in.
叫大家都回来
I want every team on this.
我要所有队伍都去搜寻
Well, figure it out!
你们自己搞定!
Perrin has to be at that Senate hearing
还有4个钟头 Perrin必须出现在参议员听证会上
in four hours, or Rossum will have our heads.
否则Rossum会骑到我们头上
To be clear, this little project is your problem, not mine.
先说清楚 这个小差错是你的问题 与我无关
Well, I'll remind you of that
那我要提醒你一下
when we're bunk buddies in the attic.
我们在同一条船上
Hey, listen to this.
嘿 听听这个
She's got a great idea.
她有个超棒的主意
Oh.
哦
Well, it's your idea. It's based on your idea.
是你的主意 起码最开始是你想的
No, no, no, no. But you should tell them.
不 不 不 你来说
I can't take the credit.
我不能独吞功劳
Spit it out!
快说!
We might be able to reconfigure the Disruptor
我们也许可以不用定位就能重新设定干♥扰♥器♥
to incapacitate Echo and Perrin without actually locating them.
让Echo和Perrin瘫痪
Explain.
解释一下
Topher's disruptor sends a signal using a universal
Topher的干♥扰♥器♥
frequency, which affects
通过通用频率发送信♥号♥♥
every doll, but only within a limited range.
这会影响有限范围内的每个玩偶
If we use the neural electric biolinks,
如果使用神经电流连接
we can redirect the loop
我们可以锁定一个特定目标
to target a specific brain.
重新设定大脑
In English.
说简单点
Oh, wow.
哇
Okay, I do the English part?
这回我来
That's new. Okay.
真新鲜
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
We can plug my disruptor into the biolink system
我可以将干♥扰♥器♥嵌入生物连接系统
and send the signal from here and put them to sleep.
从这裡发送信♥号♥♥ 让他们进入睡眠状态
A painful, bleeding sleep...
痛苦 血淋淋的睡眠状态
but sleep, nonetheless.
无论如何就是睡眠状态
Right?
对吧?
Genius!
天才!
She's so good!
她太强了!
- It's your tech. - How long will this
- 是你的技术 - 需要多久
- take to accomplish? - Uh, not long at all.
- 完成? - 不会很久
I can have Echo's brain map uploaded into Bennett's system.
我只有把Echo的脑谱图 上传到Bennett的系统裡
I just need Perrin's.
还要Perrin的脑谱图
I gotta have a target.
我必须锁定目标
Give him whatever he needs.
他要什麽都给他
Topher Brink...
meet Daniel Perrin.
来见见Daniel Perrin
Wow.
哇
It may be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最美的东西
Selective strand replacement takes a-a delicate hand.
选择性部分替换做的非常精细
This is more than just an alteration.
不仅仅是种改变
This is an imprint married
而是一种结合
to a... an existing consciousness.
与现有意识相结合
It's amazing
太神奇了
you didn't end up with a schizophrenic.
你竟然没精神分♥裂♥
I have a theory that the human brain
我认为人脑
can hold multiple imprints and still function.
可容纳多个植入记忆 仍能正常运作
A composite?
混合型大脑?
Not a composite.
不是
Something new.
一种新的产物
The original
原来的
Daniel Perrin is all there.
Daniel Perrin 依然存在
I just... made him better.
我只是...让他变得更完美
We'll need your active's map.
我们需要你的特工脑谱图
Right.
好的
Uploaded.
上传
Oh.
哦
It's very nice.
真不错
She was kind of a hooker.
她有点像是妓♥女♥
Mm-hmm.
嗯
How about...
这样行不...
While I build the magic bullets, you work on adapting your gun?
我塑形神奇子弹 你升级你的枪好不好?
- Right. Right. - Um,
- 好的 好的 - 嗯
you can, uh, use the whole workspace over there.
整个工作室都可以归你用
Let's hope when we zap them
希望咱关闭他们的时候
they're not driving down the freeway or flying a biplane
他们不是在飙车或开飞机
or something, huh?
对吧?
Yeah.
是啊
You know, you probably
你知道
don't even need to make delivery files.
说不定连文件传输都不用
I bet we can just plug this baby straight into your biofeed...
我们能直接把它连到你的生理输入中
Oh, I know.
我知道
I just thought I'd upload some sweet dreams
我刚才还想著上传点美梦
to pass along.
给他们一起传过去
Compensate for the searing, searing pain.
作为剧痛的补偿
Oh.
哦
I like that.
那很好啊
Uh, incoming.
来了来了
Is that it?
是这个麽?
It's me. The him-me.
是我 打扮成我的我
I'm giving the word to myself.
我在给自己下指令
And what's the word?
什麽指令?
It ain't "grease."
反正不是"Grease"
The he-me did it.
他 也就是我 做到了
I rock. We rock.
太讚了
The I-other-me has accessed Perrin's brain map.
另一个我成功进入了Perrin的脑谱图
That may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
这算是我见过最美的东西了
And wow...
哇
- We can't stay here too long. - It's real.
- 这裡不宜久留 - 这是真的
It's all real. They didn't program this.
千真万确 不是编好的程序
I grew up here.
我在这儿长大
I wish they had.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表