剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
嗨
Um...
嗯...
Have we met before?
我们见过吗?
No.
不
- Where's Paul? - He's not dead...
- Paul在哪儿? - 他没死
if that's what you're thinking.
如果你是问这个的话
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什麽?
Mr. Ballard...
Ballard先生
has been moved to a more secure location,
被转移到了更安全的地方
one where your illicit key card will be of no use.
一个让你的非法门卡失效的地方
No need to fret.
别著急
He's receiving top-notch care.
他在接受顶级护理
Do you think that anything goes on
你以为我的地盘有什麽事
in my house without my knowledge?
我会不知道?
I don't know, it seems like a lot went down without you knowing.
我不清楚 似乎很多事你都不知道
Yes.
是的
Well, I'm not surprised that Paul
Paul和Boyd对我隐瞒
and Boyd managed to keep your secret from me,
你的事情 我并不吃惊
but Topher?
但Topher?
He can barely keep a belch to himself.
他连个屁都憋不住
Come on, don't be rude...
别不爽了
it's just a friendly chat.
咱们友好地聊聊天
You really want to do this?
你真想这样?
Pretend that we're equals? Go toe to toe?
装作我们平等? 平起平坐?
Why?
怎麽?
You having trouble keeping up?
你不习惯?
You think I'm scared of you?
以为我怕你?
I have a serial killer in my head. Yes,
我脑子裡可有连环杀手
if memory serves me, one that's petrified of women.
如果我没记错 他一见到女人就傻眼
All those people in your head,
你脑中那些人
I know their deepest, darkest secrets.
最深处的秘密我都知道
You're forgetting who put them there in the first place.
你忘了最早是谁把他们放进去的
So now you're trying to take credit for making me?
那我的诞生是你的功劳咯?
You didn't make me.
我不是你製造的
I made me.
是我自己
You may think all these people
你觉得我脑中
knocking around in my head are useless,
纠缠的人格都没用
but that's 40 more brains than you have.
但我可比你多40个脑子
So I think we can agree that I'm smarter, tougher
看来我比你所希望的
and a whole lot scarier than you could ever hope to be.
聪明 强悍和恐怖许多
If you're so powerful, why are you still in my house
你要真这麽有本事 干嘛还在这儿
sneaking around, trying to find your comatose boyfriend?
偷偷摸摸 想找你昏迷的男朋友?
Lady,
女士
if I wanted to be somewhere else, I would be.
我要想走 早就走了
But there's work to do here.
但这裡有事未了
Now, you can be
你可以选择
on my side or you can be on Rossum's,
跟我一边 还是跟Rossum公♥司♥一边
but the time for playing both is over.
但做牆头草的日子结束了
Protocol says I maintain a doll's biolinks for 90 days
按程序 玩偶离开后 我要保持
after they leave the house to monitor the reintegration
其生物链接90天 以检测
of their original neural topography.
原神经图形的重构
- That's Victor's readout? - Was Victor's readout.
- 那是Victor的数据? - 之前的数据
At 1:53 a.m. last night, his biolinks went kaput,
昨晚凌晨1点53分 生物链接断掉了
as in no signal.
失去信♥号♥♥
I can't even raise his GPS.
GPS也没用
I'll send a van to bring him in for a diagnostic.
我派人接他回来做诊断
Those aren't "I'll send a van
这些不是"我派人接他
to bring him in for a diagnostic" squigglies.
"回来做诊断"的图像
They're "fight for your life" squigglies.
这是"为求生挣扎"的图像
I'm on my way.
我这就去
Echo.
I need your help.
我需要你帮助
All clear.
安全
Same here.
也是
Ready to process the room?
可以调查房♥间了吗?
You want FBI, private investigator,
要找FBI 私♥人♥侦♥探♥
or should I surprise you?
还是我给你个惊喜?
So, how exactly does this work,
你到底是怎麽做到的
you accessing other personalities?
获取其他人格?
I used to have to make an effort to switch between imprints,
以前我要费力才能切换印记
but now I can slip back and forth
现在我想也不用想
- without even thinking. - Who am I talking to now?
- 就能来回调换 - 跟我说话的是谁?
Echo.
You're always talking to Echo.
跟你说话的总是Echo
But Roma Klar and Eleanor Penn are duking it out
但Roma Klar和Eleanor Penn正在
in the background over who gets to help me figure this one out.
暗地裡争抢此事件的出场名额
I'll take all the help I can get.
我要得到尽量多的帮助
They came through the front door.
他们从正门进来
No sign of a struggle.
没有反击的迹象
And they left the place
离开前打扫得
pretty clean.
很乾淨
Whoever did this, they're professionals.
干这事的人很专业
It was an inside job.
这是内部行动
You see a clue I don't?
你找到了我忽视的线索?
Victor's been out of the house, what, less than 24 hours.
Victor离开才不到24小时
Which isn't enough time to be
还不足以让人盯上
on anyone's radar. And they knew enough
他们知道我们
about our tech to deactivate his biolinks and GPS.
断开生物链接和GPS的技术
Looks like you're working on a theory.
看来有头绪了
Who the hell are you, huh?
你们到底是谁?
Somebody better say something!
谁吭声啊
Anthony Ceccoli, sergeant, third battalion,
Anthony Ceccoli 中士
75th Ranger Regiment... yeah,
第75骑兵团三营
yeah, yeah, that's me.
是的 是我
Who... who are you? What do you want?
你是谁? 想干什麽?
We apologize for our methods,
我们为粗暴的行为道歉
but they were necessary.
但那很有必要
Hagan?
I thought you got transferred to the 160th.
我以为你被调到160团了
We all got transferred.
我们都被调走了
The military called us broken soldiers,
军方称我们为残障军人
didn't know what to do with us,
不知道如何处理我们
so they packed us away for five years.
所以搁置了我们五年
If you tell your commanding officer...
如果你告诉你的长官...
We don't follow traditional command structure.
我们不遵循传统的指挥体系
Officially, we're not a part of the United States armed forces.
确切地说 我们不属于美国♥军♥队
Yeah, no kidding.
别开玩笑
Why'd you bring me here?
带我来干嘛?
Military was supposed to fix us.
军方本应该治癒我们
They took away the pain, the fear, the shame,
他们带走了痛苦 恐惧 耻辱
but they left us empty.
但我们成了空壳
Do you know why?
知道为什麽吗?
'Cause we're soldiers.
因为我们是战士
We need something to fight for.
需要有奋斗的目标
We can give you something to fight for.
我们可以给你奋斗的目标
You want me to be a soldier.
你要我成为战士?
Where do I sign up?
去哪儿报到?
Victor's file was accessed three months ago,
Victor的档案三个月前被读取过
with continued break-ins leading up to his release.
直到他被释放 一直有系统入侵
Someone was making sure he was still on schedule.
有人想确知释放按计划进行
Can you run a back-trace?
能追踪吗?
It's a Rossum server.
是Rossum公♥司♥的服务器
Defense-grade firewall.
防御级防火牆
Can you hack into it?
你能破解吗?
Someone in here can.
有人会
That's just for immunizations, right?
这只是为了免疫 对吧?
It'll be easier for us to explain after we put this in.
植入这个后 我们更容易交流
You'll never be alone again.
你将不再孤单
Stand down.
退后
Fall back.
退后
Repeat. Fall back, Victor.
重複 退后 Victor
I'm in.
我进去了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表