剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我可增强了武器技能喔
Anyone care to see a demonstration?
有人想看看示范吗?
The Brit goes first.
英国人先走
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什麽事?
Boyd's the founder.
Boyd是那个创始人
He was going to kill you.
他想要杀掉你
What are you talking about?
你在说什麽啊?
There is no way, not a chance
根本就不可能
on this earth...
一点可能性都没有...
It's the truth, Mr. Brink.
是真的 Brink先生
Boyd?
You?
你?
You really think I was going to kill Topher?
你真以为我要杀掉Topher?
Why bring him here?
为什麽带他来这裡?
Not just me?
而不只带我一个?
Why the party charades?
为什麽要玩这种把戏?
You really don't know?
你还想不到?
You're here 'cause you're my family.
你们在这 是因为我当你们是一家人
I love you guys.
我爱你们
What is that?
那是什麽?
The cooling system.
冷却系统
The mainframe generates a lot of heat.
主机会产生巨大的热量
It takes just as much energy to cool it down.
需要同样多的能量来冷却它
This means we're getting close. Come on.
这意味离主机不远了 走吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What if it doesn't?
如果它没有呢?
- Doesn't what? - Cool down.
- 没有什麽? - 冷却
It might be all fun for you to shoot your way
或许你觉得一路杀进守卫森严的
into a highly-fortified mainframe,
主机房♥很好玩
but couldn't we just pull the plug on the AC?
但为什麽不直接拔掉冷却室的插头?
And overheat the servers.
服务器就会过热
Thank God you're here.
有你在太好了
So, you're working with Saunders.
你跟Saunders是一伙的
That means when she killed Bennett,
她杀了Bennett
you killed Bennett.
就等于你杀了Bennettt
Everyone has had to sacrifice.
就等于你杀了Bennettt
That's what's made you all so incredible: your commitment,
这就是成就你们建树的代价 你的投入
your skills.
你的技能
Everything I've thrown at you,
我给你们的所有东西
you've taken, and asked for more.
你们不光欣然接受 还想要更多
Look at you, Topher.
拿你来说 Topher
Risking your life for the cause, choosing
为了事业赌上一生
morality over self-preservation.
选择了道义而非自卫本能
And you, Adelle.
还有你 Adelle
You found a strength and conviction
你找到了力量和信念
I'll bet you didn't even know you had.
我打赌你自己都不知道
I pushed you, and you pushed right back.
我顶撞你 你马上就回顶我了
Wow! Wow, Boyd.
哇 哇 Boyd
You're right.
你说的对呀
I'm the Tin Man, she's the Lion,
我是铁皮人 她是狮子
and you're the head of the Lollipop Guild
而你就是矮人国裡的头头
who's a traitor.
你这个叛徒(以上为"绿野仙踪"人物)
You've proven yourselves in so many ways.
你已经在很多方面证明自己了
I wanted you all with me.
我希望你们都和我站在一边
Except for Paul.
除了Paul
There's always one relative you can live without.
总有个相对讨厌的人嘛
And frankly, I never understood what you saw in him.
坦白说 我一直不理解你看中他什麽
So you want us to keep you company,
所以你想要我们和你一起
fiddling while Rome burns?
狼狈为奸?
Thank you very much. I'd rather be dead.
谢谢 我还是死了算了
Death will be a blessing.
让你死是给你恩赐
When it happens, you'll likely be imprinted and enslaved.
如果你不从 就会被洗♥脑♥ 被奴役
We have to face the facts.
我们必须看清事实
The technology exists.
技术已经存在了
It can't be un-invented.
科技不可能倒♥退♥
Once it gets out there,
一旦发明了出来
it will be abused.
就会被滥用
None of us can prevent that from happening,
没有人能阻止这一切
but we can choose where we want to be,
但是我们能够选择用在何处
and on what side,
站在什麽立场
when the end finally does arrive.
万一那天真的来到
Do you want to be the destroyed,
你是想被毁灭
or the destroyers?
还是成为毁灭者?
You are spectacularly insane.
你是个不折不扣的疯子
I believed you.
我竟然相信了你
You pretended to care for me, and I believed you.
你假装关心我 我竟然相信了你
How could you do that?
你怎敢这样?
I know you're angry.
我知道你很生气
Don't touch me.
别碰我
I did...
我真的...
I do care for you.
真的很关心你
More than you'll ever know.
超乎你的想像
Who do you think allowed you
超乎你的想像
to grow as an individual... as Echo?
让你成长为Echo?
While they were sending you out to bed half of Los Angeles,
他们让你满洛杉矶执行任务时
I was here making sure you had
我在你身边 确保你
the space to become your own person.
有足够的空间成长
- Why? - You're the key.
- 为什麽? - 你是关键
The key to everything.
关乎一切
You're going to save us all.
你会拯救我们
I won't save you, Boyd.
我不会救你的 Boyd
Given the first chance, I will kill you.
一有机会 我就宰了你
I have no doubt you'll try.
毫无疑问
But the fact still remains
但这不能改变
that inside that body of yours is everlasting life.
你体内永恆的生命
Every time your nervous system
每当你的神经系统
blocks an imprint, it leaves neurochemical tracers
阻碍一个印记 就在脑脊柱内
in your cerebrospinal column.
残留下神经化学物质
We've tried to replicate it, but we can't.
我们试图複製它 但没有成功
It's unique to your physiology.
只能在你体内生成
So we're going to harvest it from you.
所以我们要从你身上採集
What are you talking about?
你在说什麽?
We're going to use your spinal fluid
我们要用你的脊髓液
to make a vaccine against imprinting.
製造抵抗印记的疫苗
Is such a thing even possible?
这可行吗?
The mad scientist in me says, "yes".
以我科学家的经验 可能
You come any closer, I will snap your neck.
你再靠近 我就拧断你的脖子
I'm sorry, Echo.
对不起 Echo
I really am.
我很抱歉
Tell me they taught you how to sabotage
你在FBI学院学过
supercomputers at Quantico.
如何捣毁超级计算机吧
Right after the course on toppling
在如何击垮权倾天下的
evil corporations bent on world domination.
邪恶集团的课程之后学过
Where do we start?
从哪儿开始?
How about here?
这儿怎麽样?
I don't think there's
看来没什麽
- an elegant way to do this. - Good.
- 优雅的办法 - 那好啊
- I hate elegant. - Me, too.
- 我讨厌优雅 - 我也是
Bring the secondary cooling system online.
启动备用冷却系统
I'll handle the rest.
其他的交给我
There's a phrase I want you to say.
有几个词我要你说出来
How does it go?
怎麽说来著?
Something about flowers in a vase.
跟花瓶裡的花有关
Activate Mellie's sleeper protocol?
启动Mellie潜伏人格的口令?
I won't do it.
想也别想
Go ahead and shoot.
开枪吧
I'm sure I'll be far more
等我的脑浆
talkative with my brains splattered all over Topher.
溅Topher一身 它就会告诉你了
What now?
然后呢?
We're going to have company.
会有人找来的
Come on.
过来
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表