剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
One of my imprints was an eagle scout.
我的印记中有一个雄鹰童子军
Another one was a sailor.
另一个是水手
There's a dirty joke in there somewhere.
不要想歪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
What every great philosopher since time immemorial
自古以来每一个哲学家
has attempted to do.
都试著做的事情
To answer the question, "what is this thing
回答诸如
"called love... this funny thing called love...
"什麽是爱 这种好笑的东西
and who can solve it?" etcetera.
谁能解释清楚爱?" 这样的问题
What?
什麽?
You, it's different.
对你 不一样
And I want to crack open that egg and see what's inside.
我想把你的脑子撬开看看裡头是啥
What are you talking about?
你在说什麽?
This...
这个...
I'm talking about this...
我在说这个
you and my immortal beloved playing house.
你和我永生挚爱的人过家家
It's probably my fault.
也许是我的错
I'm the idiot that introduced the two of you.
我不该介绍你们认识
Look at her.
你看
Do you see that in her face there?
看到她的神情了吗?
What would you say that is?
你觉得那是什麽?
Lens flare?
两眼放光?
She has feelings for you.
她对你有意思
Feelings.
喜欢你
Nothing more than feelings.
单纯的喜爱
She shouldn't have those.
她本不该有这些感情的
Not any that weren't put there.
没有被植入的东西不该存在
How did you do it?
你怎麽做到的?
I'm her handler.
我是她的监护人
Those feelings were put there.
那些感情是被植入的
No, that's not active handler face.
不 这不是特工面对监护人该有的表情
That's something else.
还有别的
Could be love.
会不会是爱呢
It's not.
不是
Eh? Is an acorn a tree?
橡子是树吗?
And you, look at you!
还有你 看看你!
Oh, planted, watered, fertilized!
种植 浇水 施肥
You're wrong.
你错了
No, I'm not wrong. I was there.
我没错 我当时在那儿
I saw everything.
我什麽都看到了
There was nothing to see.
没什麽好看的
That's how I know that I am not wrong.
所以我确信我没错
For months you shared the same room.
几个月来你们共处一室
You never slept with her.
你从没和她上♥床♥
You could have, but you didn't.
你有机会但你没那麽做
If that's not love...
如果这不是爱的话...
Are you gay?
你是同性恋吗?
No.
不是
Then it's love.
那麽这就是爱
DeWitt thought so, too.
Dewitt也这麽认为
How many are with you?
你这有多少人?
And who are you, exactly?
你到底是谁?
Do you want to talk, or do you want me to save your life?
你想聊天呢还是想活命?
Come on, Adelle, move your ass.
快走 Adelle
We can hug it out later.
有话等会儿说
Thanks.
谢了
Bedchamber.
去隔离舱
What do we know?
怎麽回事?
Sierra didn't just bring back a message from Alpha,
Sierra不只带回了Alpha的口信
she was carrying a computer virus.
还带回一个病毒
When I wiped her, it must have infected the system.
我在清除她时 整个系统被感染了
He knew we'd put all our actives through
他知道我们清除所有特工
the chair after that. It's protocol.
这是规定
Then he used that tone he used
然后他用某种音频
to remote wipe me to activate them.
远程控制我来激活那些病毒
Yet you're immune.
但你能免疫
I'm like him...
我和他一样...
But not.
但又不同
Isn't that lucky?
上帝保佑
He's got us chalked off.
他打了我们个措手不及
How did you get away?
你是怎麽脱身的?
He wasn't after me. It was Ballard.
他想杀的不是我 是Ballard
What?
什麽?
Yeah, he has him in there, in that room.
是的 他把他关在屋子裡
Go. We can defend ourselves.
走 我们能对付他们
Just try not to hurt them. They're people.
别伤害他们 他们也是人
There is something going on here.
真有意思
But nothing more than the average bear,
跟普通人没什麽差别
so why do you get to be her honey, hmm?
她怎麽会爱上你?
Well?!
说!
Hello?
喂?
Huh. When did you die?
你啥时候死的?
Maybe me trying to get into your head was the wrong approach.
可能我不应该看你的脑袋
We need to get to my elevator. It's our only way out.
我们去乘我的私人电梯 只有那样才能出去
No, there's too many of 'em.
不行 他们人数太多了
We have a cache of tranq guns.
我们还有一些镇定枪弹
They're in the upper utility.
但在上层
Wait, wait. My remote wipe device.
等等 我的遥控消除器
The one I designed for Harding.
我帮Harding设计的那个
We were about to go into production.
我们正准备批量生产
The prototype's in the manufacturing room.
製造室裡有个样本
That's kinda not far, right?
不太远吧?
We can reach that no problem.
没问题 我们能到那
Go, now!
那还等什麽!
So, do you think this thing will turn them off?
你觉得这东西能把他们关了?
Uh, should. Otherwise, we might
应该行 不然的话
have to shoot them in the brains.
我们只能赶尽杀绝了
We should try this first.
试了再说
We don't have much time.
时间不多
Won't take me a second to put this together.
我马上就把它组装好
You have to put it together?!
还要组装?!
It's the manufacturing room, not the "it's finished" room!
这是製造室啊 不是成品室!
Your boyfriend's dead.
你男友挂了
You wanna snuggle?
想不想找个人依偎?
Too soon?
还是你要冷静下?
You killed him.
你杀了他
He's dead.
他死了
Well, brain-dead.
而且是脑死亡
You're upset.
你很难过
I can see you're upset.
我能看出来你很难过
Hey! I'm the only one who should be mad.
我才是应该生气的人
I created you, and who do you fall for?
你是我造出来的 但看看你爱上了谁?
The schmuck I used to get in here.
这个被我利用的笨蛋
He's ten times the man you are,
他比你好十倍
and you're, like, 40 guys.
而你 无非是40个人的结合体
Is that why he didn't lay a hand on you during your three months
这就是他3个月都没碰你的原因?
at the Condor, because he was such a gentleman?
因为他是个好男人?
This isn't like footprints on the moon.
这不是什麽人类伟大的一步
Many, many men have come there before.
很多人都上过了
Face it, you are nothing but a science project to him.
醒醒吧 你对他来说 只不过是一项科学试验
I'm sorry, no, were a science project to him.
不对 曾是一项科学试验
Get over it, babies.
忘了他吧
Love the ones you're with.
爱那些和你一起的人
To love me is to love yourself.
爱我就是爱你自己
We're the same.
我们是一样的
Playing in the mud won't make you an animal.
有些事是你改变不了的
You were meant for a love supreme.
你生来就是个情圣
- I could never love you. - Echo...
- 我不可能爱上你 - Echo...
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Paul?
I'm sorry. I thought we had more time.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表