剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我见过最神奇的女人
Thank you.
谢谢
One down.
搞定了
This was just a test run.
这只是个测试
Things are going to be a lot harder when we go
等我们回到玩偶屋
back to the Dollhouse.
一切都将倍加困难
I can handle it.
我应付得了
We should get ready to move out then.
那我们该行动了
I just want to make sure our operation
我只是想在我们分开前
is cleaned up now that we're finished.
确认下任务完成了
- Are we? - Echo.
- 要分开吗? - Echo
Just once. Just here while it's still just the two of us.
就一次 趁这儿还只有我们俩
Is there?
是吗?
Really?
真的?
Just the two of us?
就我俩?
I guess not.
我想不是
Hello, Echo.
你好 Echo
Are you ready to come home?
准备好回家了吗?
I try to be my best.
我努力做到最好
No... no.
不 不
No, no, no no. No.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no.
不
This is everything?
全都在这儿了?
- A good deal more than you asked for, as I understand. - Yes.
- 我想这比你要求的更完备 - 是的
I have to say, I'm surprised.
不得不说 我很震惊
Topher Brink is a genius,
Topher Brink是个天才
but I didn't realize he was actually smart.
但没想到还挺机灵
This...
这东西...
This has the potential to change everything.
拥有改变一切的力量
I suspected as much.
我不这麽认为
You did the right thing, Adelle.
你做得对 Adelle
I imagine you only did it in the hopes
我想你这麽做
that I would give you your house back,
只是为了拿回玩偶屋
but I don't much mind.
但我也不介意了
I did it because I understand how it works now.
我这麽做是因为我明白了公♥司♥如何运作
How much Rossum has at stake.
Rossum公♥司♥正在紧要关头
And you're on board?
你要加入?
I accept the situation.
我接受现状
I did believe that
我相信
the power we have could be used to help people, but...
我们的技术能够帮助人们...
It can.
的确能
And it is, Adelle.
也会用来帮助人
But in the end, power is always used to get more power.
但最终 技术会被用来夺取更大权力
And if Rossum has this much, I have little interest
既然Rossum公♥司♥有这个资本
in being on the other team.
我也没兴趣跳槽了
I have to ask.
我得问问
Did you ever consider
你有没有想过
just imprinting a doll to kill me?
要用玩偶来杀我?
I like to think I'd have had the courage to do it myself.
我想我有勇气自己下手
Ever the idealist.
总是理想主义
Well, this is a great occasion.
这是件好事
Shall we celebrate?
庆祝一下?
There's no smoking in my office.
我的办公室不准抽烟
Are you out of your British mind?!
你那英国脑袋疯了吗?!
I acted in the best interest of the house.
我这是为了玩偶屋的利益
You gave Rossum the deadliest tech I've ever heard of.
你给了Rossum公♥司♥最致命的技术
Which you designed.
是你设计的
I was trying to figure out what they were up to!
我只是想弄清他们要干什麽
You were fascinated. You were playing.
你著迷了 当成是娱乐
No, don't put this on me.
别怪到我头上
I trusted you!
我还信任你
Well, who thought that was a clever scheme?
谁知只是个小小的计谋?
You are the coldest bitch on this planet.
你这个冷酷的贱婊♥子♥
That's the last time you will ever speak to me like that.
这是你最后一次这麽跟我说话
Or at all, unless you're spoken to.
除非我找你 别来烦我
You're off R&D and back on programming.
你不用待在研发部门了
You will imprint these dolls with dedication and precision.
专职编程 给玩偶们 最专注和精确地程序
And you will follow every single one of my
我的每一个命令 你都要
commands as if they were your heart's most deep desire.
当做是发自内心的一样遵守
And what happens if I don't?
要是我不呢?
I would hope, as someone who does care for you,
作为一个关心你的人 我希望
that you will never find that out.
你不要以身试法
I rule the house.
玩偶屋由我掌管
I won't let anyone challenge that.
我不会让人挑战我的权威
Not ever again.
绝不会有下次
Ballard's been looking for her the entire time.
Ballard一直在找她
Oh, really?
真的吗?
And brought her in the very moment he found her, right?
是一找到就带回来了?
I nursed her
我花了一周时间
back to health for a week.
让她恢复健康
She was living like an animal.
她当时跟流浪狗似的
Aw, then someone needs a treatment, doesn't she?
那她该需要治疗了吧?
Yes. I enjoy my treatments.
是的 我喜欢治疗
She's having headaches... they're becoming
她还有头痛 就我看来
unbearable from what I can tell.
开始变得无法忍♥受
I'll see what I can do.
我看看能帮上什麽
Or we'll see just how much more she can bear.
或者我们看看她的忍♥耐极限
- What? - No treatment just yet.
- 什麽? - 暂不治疗
Boyd, I want you to place her in isolation.
Boyd 你把她隔离起来
What?
什麽?
No. No, you can't. She's in pain.
不 你不能 她很痛苦
She looks fine to me.
我看她挺好
Besides, she's lasted through these last months.
而且 她已经忍♥受了几个月
A few more days won't hurt.
再忍♥几天也没关係
Come on.
得了吧
We all know Echo is special.
我们都知道Echo很特别
Let's see what she's capable of.
看看她有什麽能耐
It's good to have you back, love.
欢迎回来 亲爱的
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表