剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
这我们都理解
Which is understandable.
我不该这么做 这不是个好主意
I shouldn't have done this. This-this was a terrible idea.
婴儿期对一个孩子的成长是至关重要的
The formative months of an infant's life are crucial.
孩子感到被爱
A child who feels loved is imprinted with the sense
有安全感
That the world is a safe place.
一个在没有爱的环境下长大的孩子
A child that does not feel loved grows up to be...
嗯...
Well...
很容易得孤僻症
Most likely a sociopath.
那要是孩子被一个陌生人绑♥架♥呢
What happens to a child kidnapped by a stranger?
抱歉 佐敦先生 但你下一步的打算是
I'm sorry, Mr. Jordan, but your next plan
将孩子送给别人领养 不是吗
Was to put up the child for adoption, was it not?
帮我找到他
Just find him.
我们知道艾可和孩子究竟在哪
We know exactly where Echo and the baby are.
我们保证会带回他们
And we are retrieving them as we speak.
我们要去下银行
We're just hitting the bank.
尽可能多地向他们拿走爸爸的钱
Taking out as much of daddy's money as they will let us.
好让我们在路上有钱花 宝贝
And then you and I are road-tripping it, sweetheart.
那不是很有趣吗
Won't that be fun?
警官
Officers!
警官 帮帮我
Officers! Please help me.
有人在跟踪我
Someone is chasing me.
他们想夺走我的孩子
They're trying to take away my baby.
在哪
Where?
该死 他们刚才还在那的 我发誓
Damn it. They were right there, I swear.
你们要相信我
You have to believe me.
我丈夫想要杀我
My husband's trying to have me killed.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
跟我们走
Come with us.
我知道这听起来不正常
I know it sounds crazy.
我都觉得自己不正常
I listen to myself and I sound crazy.
但我听见他说
But I heard him.
我丈夫想夺走我的孩子 杀了我
My husband wants to take my baby and get me killed.
这也许说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
可我真不知道自己做错了什么
I don't know what I did.
重要的是你已经向我们求救
The important thing is you came to us.
有太多女人宁愿相信是自己反应过度
Too many women convince themselves they're overreacting
或是假装事情会好起来
Or pretend things will get better.
然后一切都来不及了
Then it's too late.
你没听明白 他没有家庭暴♥力♥
You have to understand. He's not an abuser.
他从未对我动手动脚
He's never laid a hand on me.
他甚至没吼过我
He doesn't even raise his voice.
我不是个受害者
I'm not a victim.
那是还没开始 我们要试著往那个方向想
Yeah, not yet. Let's try to keep it that way.
你有个孩子
You had a baby.
有些男人顶不住压力 然后就暴♥力♥
Some guys can't handle the stress. They snap.
他没有暴♥力♥ 只是...
He didn't snap. He just...
逃避 你懂吗
Went away, you know?
好像这个人不是我所熟知的那个人
It's like the person I knew isn't there anymore.
他就像个陌生人...
It's like he's been replaced by a stranger and...
我都不知道自己在说什么
I don't even know what I'm saying.
你知道
Yes, you do.
幸运的是 你意识到的时候就逃了出来
And you're lucky you got out when you did.
那现在该怎么办
What's going to happen now?
我们会正式录下你的口供
We'll formally record your statement
然后带你丈夫来问话
Then we'll bring your husband in for questioning.
同时 我们会让法官
In the meantime, we'll get a judge
判你一个限制令
To grant you a restraining order.
那是他 天啦 是他
That's him. Oh, god. That's him.
就是那个男的来到我的家
And that's one of the men that came into my house.
正跟我的上司说话
Talking to my captain.
别担心 你很安全
Don't worry. You're safe.
坐著别动
Stay put.
我去看下怎么回事
I'll see what's going down.
内特 你别想在这伤害我
You can't hurt me in here, Nate.
你的诡计 是行不通的
Whatever you've got planned, it's not going to work.
你确定吗 佐敦先生
You sure about this Mr. Jordan?
我确定 那是我的孩子 可她不是我妻子
I am positive. That is my baby, but that is not my wife.
埃米莉 没人会伤害你的
No one's going to hurt you, Emily.
那人是联邦调查局的
This man is from the FBI.
他只想跟你谈谈
He just wants to talk to you.
别过来
Stay away from me.
-离我远点 -我保证你的安全
- Stay away from me! - I promise you will be safe.
别再靠过来 不
Don't come any closer! No!
不
No!
不 别带走我的孩子
No, don't take my baby!
不 别带走我的孩子 别 别
No, don't take my baby! Don't! Don't!
不 求你们
No! Come on!
-杰克 杰克 -没事的 我不想伤了你
- Jack! Jack! - It's okay. I don't want to hurt you.
不 不 别挣扎
No, no. Just don't fight.
-杰克 -没事的 我不会伤害你的
- Jack! - It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you!
别 别带走他 让我走
Don't! Don't take him! Let me go!
让我走 让我走 让我走 求你们
Let me go! Let me go! Let me go, please!
别带走他 杰克
Don't take him, Jack!
别带走他 杰克 杰克
Don't take him! Jack! Jack!
72 65 58 51...
72 65 58 51...
谢谢你
Thank you.
重复下面的词
Repeat these words.
"船 黄瓜 电线"
"Boat. Cucumber. Wire."
船 黄瓜 电线
Boat. Cucumber. Wire.
非常好
Very good.
有头痛 眼花吗
Any headaches, dizziness?
没有
None.
-做恶梦或出现幻觉 -没有
- Nightmares, deja vu? - No.
吃海胆时会反胃吗
Gag reflex while eating sea urchin?
什么
What?
算了
Forget it.
那么 我没坏掉吧
So, uh, I'm not broken?
你一点毛病没有
You're not glitching.
我也没找到任何
And I haven't found any
出现记忆错乱的迹象
Phantom files or random memory threads.
就技术层面来说 你完好如初
Physiologically, you're intact.
-那么 我可以走了 -我刚刚让你
- So, I'm finished then. - What were those
重复的那三个词是什么
Three words I asked you to repeat?
船 黄瓜 电线
Boat. Cucumber. Wire.
你身体很健康
Clean bill of health.
刚出厂的 完整无缺的你
Factory new and not a scratch on you.
就如当初保证的那样
As promised.
我们真该帮你做个新人DVD
We should put you in the recruiting DVD.
真谢谢你
Thank you very much.
那 我该怎么出去
So, uh, how do I get out of here?
我会通知他们送你回家
Uh, I'll let them know that you're ready to be taken home.
等的时候 我可以
While we're waiting, may I offer you
免费提供你一些额外的
Any additional enhancements
服务
On the house.
我最近在忙一些非常烦人的软件
I've been working on some pretty sick apps.
你喜欢口♥技♥吗
How do you feel about ventriloquism?
真诱人
So tempting.
可现在不行
Uh, I'll have to pass.
这门艺术几近绝迹了
Well, it's a dying art.
不 放开我
No! Let go of me!
把孩子还给我
Give me back my son!
还我的孩子
Give me back my son!
帮个忙
Little help?
让她坐椅子上 让她坐椅子上
Get her in the chair. Get her in the chair.
他们偷了我儿子 帮帮我
They stole my baby. Help me!
你跟她说辅疗了吗
Did you offer her a treatment?
托弗 你那真是个好主意
Gee, that's a great idea, Topher.
为什么没人帮我
Why won't anybody help me?
不
No!
不 不 不 不 让我走
No, no, no! No! Let me go!
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表