剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我不知道谁干的
who's doing it, maybe Sheriff Rand.
可能是Rand警官
He's not exactly a people person.
他不像个友善的人
I guess that's what I am...
我想我才是
a people person.
很友善
Mac and cheese, huh?
通心粉加奶酪?
You're not sick of it, right?
还没吃噁心吧?
36 personalities and not one of them could cook?
36种人格 就没一个会做饭?
Look who's talking.
看看谁开口了
Honestly, I'm surprised.
说真的 我很震惊
If I were paying for a romantic engagement,
如果要我花钱买♥♥一段风花雪月
there would definitely be food involved.
肯定会有食物相伴
More terrifying insights into the mind of Paul Ballard.
更多Paul Ballard的骇人想法
No, that's primal.
不 这是原始需求
Sex and food are sisters in human desire.
食色 性也
Well, I never did a sister act...
我的浪漫任务从来无关
with food... with cooking food.
食物... 无关烹饪食物
Okay, I'm done.
好吧 你赢了
I'm moving on.
我忍♥
You get the layout of the jail?
弄清监狱结构了吗?
All up in the house of ideas.
都装在机灵小脑袋裡了
I'll fire up the recall later when I get a second wind.
我达到极限后就能唤醒记忆
Headaches?
头痛吗?
Not too bad.
还行
What did you access?
你有哪些能力了?
Well, the medical stuff is coming pretty easily;
医务技能很容易就得到了
thank God Joel Mynor's wife was a nurse.
多亏Joel Mynor的老婆是个护士
I also had to speak Spanish to Galena,
我还要跟Galena说西班牙语
but that barely gave me
不过这没让我
a twinge.
头痛
Casing the prison was dicier.
侦查监狱倒有点冒险
That imprint was borderline rain man.
这个印记情绪很不稳定
Doesn't play well with others.
跟其他的不太融洽
We can take it easy tonight.
今晚可以放鬆一下
No,
不
I want to get physical.
我要让身体动起来
Accessing muscle memory relieves the pressure.
获取肌肉记忆能缓解压力
Tomorrow's a big day.
明天是个大日子
We got any candles?
有蜡烛吗?
Uh, what for?
干嘛?
This is our last night.
这是咱们最后一晚了
Once we break Galena out,
一旦把Galena救出来
we're done.
就完事了
Whoa.
哇
Done?
完事?
I can't train forever.
我不能一直训练下去
If I can get Galena out, that means I'm ready.
如果能救出Galena 那麽我就准备好了
We have to go back inside the Dollhouse.
我们要重返玩偶屋
You know this.
你知道的
Paul, you know this.
Paul 你知道的
So what are the candles for?
要蜡烛干什麽?
Candlelight.
烛光晚餐
When I took out that deputy,
我放倒那个警官时
it wasn't like a glitch,
我并没有失控
the skills, it was like...
那些技能就像...
A wave,
潮水一样
just everything rushing over me,
向我扑来
and then the wave pulls back and you see what it washed up.
潮水退去后 显现出被衝上海岸的东西
Picking up the shells and smooth stones
我就在海边 捡起贝壳
from the shore,
和鹅卵石
collecting myself.
重塑自我
Why then?
为什麽这才发生?
Why not right after Alpha dumped
而不是就在Alpha
all the engagement personas in you?
给你灌入多重人格之后?
I think it was because of Bennett.
我想是因为Bennett
The D.C. programmer.
华盛顿的工程师
She showed me something
她给我看了些
Alpha didn't.
Alpha没给我看的东西
Caroline.
You said Bennett gave you her own memory.
你说Bennett把自己的记忆给你了
Of Caroline.
关于Caroline的部分
And it wasn't...
但是...
I didn't like it.
我并不喜欢
Well, that's Bennett's perception,
那是Bennett的思维
and she doesn't sound remarkably stable.
她就不是个正常人
But the idea that Caroline might not be...
但她认为Caroline可能不...
I've been saving this body for her...
我一直为她保存著这具躯壳...
But I'm not her.
但我并不是她
You don't know that.
你也不知道
You've resisted the wipes from the start.
你从一开始就抗拒清除记忆
You tracked down my cell and you couldn't remember my name.
你追踪了我的电♥话♥ 却记不住我的名字
You knew I would help you, keep you from DeWitt.
你知道我会帮你 不让Dewitt找到你
DeWitt was Caroline's enemy, not Echo's.
Dewitt是Caroline的敌人 而非Echo的
Maybe it was Caroline picking up those shells.
或许捡贝壳的人是Caroline
I'm not her.
我不是她
My name is Echo.
我是Echo
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不是想烦扰你
No. You do help me.
不 你是在帮我
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Let's keep it that way.
做朋友就好
You think I'm a freak.
你觉得我是怪物
Or a child.
或者是个小孩
I think I don't have the right.
我觉得我并没有这个权利
It's not my other... personas that make me feel what I feel.
这并非其他人格的感情
The Dollhouse made you fall in love, over and over. You told me that.
玩偶屋让你一次又一次地坠入爱河 你说过的
They also made me agressively sexual.
他们还让我性感火♥辣♥
And phenomenally creative in bed.
床上功夫炉火纯青
- Now that's just cruel. - Also sociopathic.
- 真残忍♥ - 而且不人道
Inexperienced. Blind.
让我装纯 或者瞎子
And at least seven times gay.
还有至少七次是同性恋
There's a lot of noise from the chorus girls. But they're not me.
他们都不是我
There is a me.
有一个我
This is me.
这就是我
Who is it?
谁?
Just messing with you.
开玩笑呢
I need you to sign off on these engagements orders.
我要你签署这项任务
Do you like the new profile input interface?
喜欢新的资料录入界面吗?
I do actually.
是的
Just, one of the many new improvements around here.
这是这裡多项改革之一
What else does Harding have you improving?
Harding还让你改革什麽了?
That's on a... need-to-know basis.
这你没必要知道
- Well I need to know. - And why is that?
- 我需要知道 - 为什麽?
You think we're keeping secrets from you Adelle?
你觉得我们有事瞒著你
- Haven't we eliminate those from this house? - Of course, I was just curious.
- 不是说过不再互相隐瞒了吗? - 当然 我只是好奇
I had quite a scientific mind before I was transferred here,
我被调到这之前 也是搞技术的
- if you remember Matthew. - I do.
- 如果你还记得的话 - 我记得
Curiosity is, what brought this house into being.
玩偶屋就是因好奇心而诞生
True, and Topher here will bring it into the future.
是的 而Topher会为它谱写未来
I have to say, one of your finest moments DeWitt. Finding him.
Dewitt 他真是个不可多得的人才
- Uh, this guy! - Which reminds me,
- 瞧你说的... - 对了
I'd love to have you in the meeting with the northern division next week.
我希望你能参加下周与北方分部的会议
- I'd be delighted. - Show off some of your... concepts.
- 乐意参加 - 讲讲你的理念
As long as I don't have to wear a suit.
只要不用穿西装
Don't you have a ghost to chase?
你不是还有事要办吗?
- Tophers' finally showing his true colors... - Uh huh, well, can you
- Topher原形毕露 - 有什麽
give me anything? That's right. It's Rawlings.
消息吗? 是的 是Rawlings
- Has he got a lead on Echo? - I've followed enough cold trails
- 有Echo的线索了吗? - 我受够了没用的线索
so if you don't have confirmation that it's her just get me confirmation that it's not.
我要的是确切消息
- When can you come in? - Soon.
- 什麽时候能回来? - 快了
I'll bring her in soon.
我很快就带她回去
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪儿
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表