剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Caroline.
Where's the wedge?
存储器在哪儿?
Gone.
丢了
What?!
什麽?
Caroline's missing.
Caroline失踪了
- Obviously clueless. - Well, she is clueless.
- 真是很傻很天真 - 确实很天真
She's at my party.
那贱♥人♥竟然在我的派对上
The be-atch comes up to my boyfriend...
勾搭我的男朋友
And you looked so hot. I mean...
你看上去超辣
- I looked so good. - Amazing.
- 我的确很漂亮 - 完美极了
- You looked really good, too. - Thank you.
- 你也很漂亮 - 谢谢
Excuse me. Are you finished?
不好意思 你们吃完了吗?
Huh?
呃
Oh, yeah. You can take those.
把这儿收拾了吧
So I was like, "You've got to be kidding me,"
我就想 你不是在开玩笑吧
and she was like,
她表现得像
"No, I'm not." Okay, be-atch.
"我是认真的"真是个贱♥人♥
I am not a waitress.
我不是服务员
Huh?
什麽?
I'm not a waitress.
我不是服务员
I'm just another person
我只是端著餐盘
standing here with a tray.
等座位的人
So, I was like,
接著 我就表现出
"You go anywhere near him..."
"你要是敢靠近他..."
It's very crowded,
现在是用餐高峰
and you ladies are taking up four spaces.
而你们佔了4个人的位置
Also, you appear to be finished.
显然你们已经吃完了
Yeah, well, we're not finished.
我们还没吃完
I mean, does it look like we're finished?
我们看上去像吃完了吗?
Um, yes, I just said that.
是的 我刚说了
Oh, God, was that the bisque?
天啊 那是浓汤吗?
Did you have the bisque? 'Cause I had the bisque, and...
你们喝了吗? 我也喝了
Ew! It's coming up again!
又来了
Oh, God. Love your bag.
天啊 好讚的包包啊
Take the table.
你们坐吧
Care to join me?
一块儿坐吗?
You're not ill?
你装的?
No. See, the mistake you made was trying to reason with them.
当然不是 你费什麽事跟她们讲道理啊
But I find that even rude people don't like to barfed on.
我发现再粗鲁的人都不喜欢被吐得一身
I imagine that's true.
看来有道理啊
Caroline Farrell.
Bennett Halverson.
So I'm just going to guess.
让我猜猜
Neuroscience major.
你是学神经科学的?
How did you know that?
你怎麽知道?
Fish. Brain food.
你点了鱼 吃了对脑子好
Also brain books.
还有那些书
Of course. I'm an idiot.
是啊 我真笨
And a genius, probably.
我想你是个天才
Technically.
可以这麽说吧
And you?
你呢?
Not a huge genius.
我不怎麽聪明
I meant, what are you studying?
我是说 你学什麽专业?
I'm still trying to pin it down.
还没完全决定
I see all the things they have to offer, and I figure
我浏览了一遍所有专业 发现一旦决定学一样东西
once I settle on one thing, I've excluded everything else.
就排除其他所有东西了
And there are a lot of things I'd like to be.
我兴趣还蛮多的
Oh, no, no, no, no. Get that thing out of my face.
不不不 别拍我
It's for the video yearbook.
是为电子年刊拍的啦
Okay, hi, Mom. Are we done?
好吧 嗨 妈咪 好了没啊?
Anyone else you want to say good-bye to?
你还想跟谁道别吗?
Dieter and Meg.
Dieter和Meg吧
Oh, and the girls of Sigma Tau.
还有西格玛-陶的那些女生
Sister's forever.
永远的好姐妹
Let's hope those venereal diseases...
希望那些性病...
She seems so innocent
她有时候看上去
in a way, doesn't she?
很纯真 对吗?
Unspoiled.
天真无邪
Yes.
是啊
She wasn't, you know.
她并不是这样
Caroline Farrell left quite a trail of unhappiness in her wake
Caroline Farrell尚在时製造了许多不愉快
and not a few bodies.
杀了不少人
Are you saying she's evil?
你是说她是个恶魔?
Worse.
比恶魔更恐怖
An idealist.
理想主义者
- And I want to travel. - I shouldn't be at all surprised
- 我还想去旅游 - 即便是她的存储器自己长腿溜掉了
if it turned out her wedge had got up and walked out of here on its own.
我也不会感到惊讶
I was glad when I heard it was missing.
听说丢了 我感到高兴
It's only natural.
这很自然
But I didn't take it.
但不是我拿的
I only considered it briefly.
我只是想想而已
What can I say?
我还能说什麽呢?
I want to do everything.
我什麽都想尝试
Is that too much to ask?
是不是太贪心了?
Why would Echo steal her own imprint?
Echo为什麽要偷她自己的印记呢?
Because she's become a real girl.
因为她已经变成一个鲜活的真人了
And if Caroline were to come back,
如果Caroline回来
she might cease to exist or wind up nuts
她可能就此消失 或者发疯
or very confused.
或者失去自我
Okay, but it doesn't track.
好吧 但这说不通
Echo went to the Attic for the cause.
Echo连阁楼都去过了
Whatever that does to your brain
那可比脑子裡
is worse than getting a roomie.
多个室友可怕多了
Now, this is just Rossum being five steps ahead of us again.
现在Rossum公♥司♥又佔得先机了
We're there.
我进去了
Harding was running this place for months.
Harding在这儿管理了好几个月
His people were everywhere.
到处是他的眼线
Rossum could have had them grab the wedge at any time.
Rossum公♥司♥随时可以拿走存储器
We have ignition.
得到启动指令了
Ghost chair's just been engaged.
椅子已远程侵入
Let's do this.
动手吧
华盛顿特区
After Apollo's accomplished
Apollo弄完后
bring Cassandra down for a full diagnostic.
把Cassandra带来做全面诊断
She's been complaining about...
她一直抱怨...
That's wrong.
这不对
Something's happening. Something unintended.
有问题 这不在意料中
Not... not unintended... intentional.
不是意料... 不在计划中
Cancel this imprint. This imprint's been corrupted.
取消植入 印记损坏了
Corrupted from the outside.
外来的破坏
School pranks.
小把戏
This reeks of Topher Brink.
Topher Brink这混♥蛋♥
We're in.
我们到了
She's here. We got her.
她在这儿 我们找到了
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
Is she still cute?
还漂亮吗?
Don't you hurt her.
别伤害她
Gingersnap.
姜饼
What is this? What are you doing?
怎麽回事? 你们要干什麽?
I'm taking you to see an old friend.
带你见一个老朋友
Paul.
We're not leaving yet.
还不能走
And the flight... not too exhausting, I trust?
看来旅途还不算劳累
You used the company jet to abduct the programmer of a rival House.
你用公♥司♥的专机绑♥架♥了竞争对手的技术员
I'm certain I'll be kicking myself come holiday bonus time.
节日回馈活动时我肯定会后悔不跌
I'm sure you'll be dead by then.
那时你已经没命了
It's a very open space.
很宽敞嘛
Quite a lot of beige.
米黄色调
You let them roam.
你让他们閒逛
They roam like free-range chickens.
像是在放养他们
We keep ours more like veal.
我们都是圈养
Bennett?
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表