剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
艾可的合同还有三年
Echo has three more years on her contract.
我会希望她身边有个
I would prefer her to have someone in her corner
真正关心她的人
Who really cared about her.
即使不合情理
Even unreasonably.
你的动机不纯
You're working an angle.
除了非常特别和不清醒
With the exception of the very special and the comatose
你见过有人不曾那样的吗
Have you ever met someone who wasn't?
考虑看看
Think about it.
她蜜月后答复我
It'll pass the time during her honeymoon.
志高 那批货还好吗
Hugo, is everything on track with the shipment?
很好 那告诉我你...
Good. Then tell me what it is you...
如果要亲自去
Well, if it has to be in person,
那可以等到明早
It can wait until the morning.
当然可以等到明早
It can absolutely wait until the morning.
我会给你电♥话♥
I'll call you.
你去了真久
You were gone too long.
你不告诉我要去哪
You won't tell me where we're going
那么我就做好一切准备
So I had to buy one of everything.
晚餐已准备好了
Well, supper's laid out.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
你呢
Are you?
10秒前我真是饿了
Ten seconds ago I swear I was.
我觉得你在控制我的思想
I think you're controlling my thoughts.
比你想的要容易
It's easier than you'd think.
女人
Women.
怎么...
What the...?!
怎么回事
What the hell?!
你喝醉了
Are you drunk?
我只是尽力做到最好
I'm just trying to be my best.
我不需你做到最好
Oh, whoa I-I-I don't want your best.
我觉得你需要...
Well, I think you do...
好了 这种说法不成立
Okay, that is the minority vote.
你耍的阴谋 是吗
And you tricked it. Okay?
男人睡著了
A guy's asleep.
可能是福滋熊(一只喜欢说笑话的熊)而它会...
Could have been Fozzie Bear and it would have...
我不觉得是福滋熊
Not that I think about Fozzie Bear.
别再跟我玩游戏了
Let's stop playing games.
好了 怎么样才能不跟我玩
Okay, how does this qualify as not playing games?
因为这是最后的游戏
Because this is the endgame.
这是导致一切的根源
This is where it all leads.
你造就了某人
You design someone
让她恨你 好让你觉得有人爱你
To hate you so you can convince them to love you.
拜托 我随时都可以创造一个爱情奴隶
Hey, I could whip up a love slave any day I want.
可那就没什么挑战性了 不是吗
But that wouldn't be a challenge, would it?
奴隶总归是奴隶
Slaves are just slaves.
但征服你的敌人
But winning over your enemy--
那个会跟你处处作对的人
The one person guaranteed to reject everything you are--
就是真爱
That's real love.
比世上所有的东西都要真实
More real than anything up in the world.
而我现在明白了
And I understand it now.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你得去做个该死的辅疗
You need a frickin' treatment!
为什么我不能爱你
Why shouldn't I love you?
你不可爱吗 你不是大哥大吗
Aren't you lovable? Aren't you big brother?
你不是我的主吗
Aren't you the Lord, my God?
为什么我要反抗这么好的安排
Why should I fight your divine plan?
因为你可以得到更好的
Because you're better than that!
因为你比我要好
Because you're better than me.
桑德斯医生死了
Dr. Saunders was dead.
而威士忌刚好没有任务在身
And Whiskey was out of service
至少是暂时没任务
At least temporarily.
因此德威特给我电♥话♥
So Dewitt gave me the call.
"我们需要新的医生
"We need a new doctor.
会帮我们找出病因
"one who's committed to our cause
既友善又有能力 还会照顾好玩偶们
Who's kind and efficient and will look after our actives."
那你为什么不就此停住
So why didn't you stop there?
因为我要造就的是人 不是自动吸尘器
Because I was designing a person not a Roomba.
我要让你
I needed you
完整
To be whole.
如果你同意我说的话
If you agreed with everything I said
那我们会错过某些东西 进而有人会受到伤害
Then we would miss something and someone would get hurt.
你并不在意别人是否会受到伤害
You don't care if people get hurt.
你不了解我
You don't know me!
那是有合同的
That's the contract.
你不了解我
You don't know me
我也不了解你
And I don't know you.
从来都不完全了解
Not fully, not ever.
我让你有疑问
I made you question.
让你为了信念
I made you fight
而反抗
For your beliefs.
我没让你恨我...
I didn't make you hate me...
你自己选的
You chose to.
我该怎么活
How do I live?
当无法忍♥受自己所知的一切
How do I go through my day knowing everything I think
我要怎么度过每一天
Comes from something I can't abide?
所以你其实没打算和我上♥床♥
So you weren't really gonna sleep with me.
我受不了你的体味
I can't stand the smell of you.
我故意的
I did that
所以咱俩从来没
So we never...
为什么不去查你原本是谁
Why didn't you find out who you really used to be?
你有机会的
You had your chance.
也许德威特会重新植入你原本的记忆
Maybe DeWitt would even re-imprint your old identity.
是你争取的
You've earned it.
是因为我不想死
Because I don't want to die.
我根本不是真的
I'm not even real.
我只是占了别人的身体
I'm in someone else's body
而我害怕放弃这个我
And I'm afraid to give it up.
我比不上你
I'm not better than you.
我只是一串借口
I'm just a series of excuses.
你是人
You're human.
少自吹了
Don't flatter yourself.
马丁
Martin?
亲爱的
Honey?
这桌子曾是
That desk was
我祖父的
My grandfather's.
我知道
I know.
我希望你别把它大卸八块
So I'd prefer if you didn't stab it to death.
没啊 我只是
No, I just...
这都赖你
This is your fault.
我 我 我洗耳恭听
I'm... I'm... I'm all ears.
你知道我不喜欢被蒙在鼓里
You know I can't stand surprises.
你得告诉我咱们要去哪
You have to tell me where we're going.
蜜月一半的乐趣就是收拾东西 还有...
Half the fun of a honeymoon is packing and...
也许没有一半
Well, maybe not half.
等等 这是你多次结婚的
Wait. You say this from experience?
经验之谈吗
From your many marriages?
怎么了
What's up?
怎么 你要毁了传家宝 这还不够吗
What, besides you assaulting a family heirloom
对不起
I'm sorry.
我都没弄上一个划痕
I didn't leave a scratch.
好了 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry.
划了也可以重新上漆
I can always have it refinished.
马丁
Martin...
怎么 没练过自卫术吗
What? No self-defense training?
没在足裸配把枪吗
No second gun in the ankle holster?
拜托 我才不信他会把一个
Please... I can't believe he'd leave you here
未经任何训练的人送到这
Without any kind of defense.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
你愿意让这个男人
Do you take this man
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表