剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我能感觉到还有其他的
I wonder if we'll ever remember everything.
不知道我们能不能记得一切
I mean, really remember.
真实地记得
It doesn't matter. I wouldn't mind discovering
无所谓了 我不介意
all these little things about you again.
再发现一次你的志趣
Do you think that was our first kiss?
你觉得这是我们第一次接吻吗?
Out.
下车
We're in the middle of the desert.
这是在沙漠裡
Out of the car.
下车
I don't have to explain it to you. Take her and go.
我没必要解释 带她走
Um, guys, we don't all have radios in our head.
我们脑子裡没有电波了
I can't take you back to the Dollhouse.
我不能带你们回玩偶屋
You have your original personalities.
你们现在是本原人格
You found each other.
你们找到了彼此
You should leave.
该走了
Start your life together now.
开始一起生活
There's no reason to wait until I free everyone else.
没必要等到我解救了所有人
There are GPS chips implanted in your bodies. Find them.
你们身体裡有GPS芯片 找到它们
Cut them out.
取出来
No, you need our help.
不 你需要我们的帮助
She's not going to change her mind.
她不会改变主意的
There's enough traffic on the main road.
路上车不少
Someone will pick you up.
会有人愿意载你们的
I don't need thanks.
我不需要感谢
I don't need goodbyes.
不需要道别
Do us a favor and look us up after you get everyone out.
答应我们 你救出所有人后 来找我们
If I get everyone out, you'll have to look me up.
如果我成功了 得你们来找我
Caroline f...
you can't do this to her!
你不能对她这样做
Really, Mr. Langton, sometimes I think
说真的 Langton先生 有时我觉得
you were the one bonded to Echo,
是你受Echo的控制
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
This is going to blow up in all our faces.
这麽做我们都会遭殃
All of Rossum is chattering
整个Rossum公♥司♥都在议论
about how you single-handedly defeated an entire army.
你如何以一人之力击溃一支军队
Harding was so impressed by your performance
Harding很欣赏你的表现
that he's devising ways to turn you into a weapon.
正想办法把你变成武器
Guess we know whose side you came down on.
看来终于知道你站在哪一边了
I told him that you're far too dangerous.
我告诉他们你极其危险
There's no way to control you.
无法控制
But you're still going to hand me over to him?
你还是要把我交给他?
No.
不
You've disrupted countless engagements.
你扰乱了无数次任务
Brought Alpha into my house.
引Alpha到玩偶屋
Deceived me
跟Paul Ballard
with the help of Paul Ballard.
一起欺骗我
Dragged Topher and Boyd into the fun.
还把Topher和Boyd拖下了水
And now Victor and Sierra.
现在又是Victor和Sierra
You leave a wake of destruction
你所到之处
wherever you go.
一片混乱
There is only one place
像你这样
for a doll as irreparably damaged as you.
不可修复的玩偶只有一个去处
The Attic.
密室
They say it's whatever hell you imagine,
他们说那是无法想像的地狱
but I think it's something far worse.
但我觉得不止如此
She shouldn't be able to do that.
她不该这麽做
Welcome to the conspiracy.
欢迎来到阴谋屋
Can I go back to getting you juice boxes?
我能回到给你递果汁的时候吗?
What's the holdup?
磨蹭什麽?
Neuromods set for chemical saturation.
神经模式调整准备化学渗透
LTP depotentiated.
长时程去增强
Transmag primed.
变送器调至最强
We're ready.
就绪
There has to be another way to deal with this.
一定别的解决方法
If you don't want to do this, I can find someone else who does.
如果你不愿做 我会找人来做
Even if it means imprinting someone else
即便是把你的人格
with your personality.
印到其他人脑子裡
I'm sorry.
对不起
No.
不
Send her body to the Attic.
把她送进密室
Then do the same to Victor and Sierra.
然后是Victor和Sierra
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表