剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Why do you think he's connected?
我猜的
Just a hunch.
不 你不是猜的
No, that's not a hunch.
一个是42岁的柯汶纳女人
A 42-year-old woman from Covina
一个是16岁的埃尔蒙特姑娘
A 16-year-old girl from El Monte
一个是20岁的惠蒂尔人
A 20-year-old from Whittier
还有一个38岁的阿罕布拉人
And a 38-year-old from Alhambra.
我没看出什么规律 但我知道你能
I don't see a pattern here, for some reason you do.
这些女人是什么
Who are these women?
对他有什么意义
Who are they to him?
实际上 他们
They were, in a real sense
谁都不是
Nobody.
就我们所知 一些备受
The authors of some of
重视的中世纪文学作品
The most important medieval literature
其作者并没有注明身份的意识
Had no concept of self identity as we might understand it.
我们将他们视为佚名
We think of them as anonymous.
他们压根没考虑到自己
They didn't think of themselves at all.
而我也能理解 你们之中很多人
And I can see many of you
也不想去研究他们
Would rather not be thinking of them, either.
好了 你们那篇
Okay, your essays
"解读乔叟的<巴斯夫人>中的
On the economics of love
爱情经济学"的论文已经发回去了
In Chaucer's "The Wife of Bath" are being returned to you.
如果你们有问题或者异议
If you have questions or quibbles
欢迎到我的办公室去
My office is open.
借过一下
Excuse me.
教授 您一定弄错了
Professor, this can't be right.
-特纳小姐 -琪琪
- Ms. Turner. - Kiki.
就不应该选这门课
Okay, so I probably never should've
应该选这门课
Taken this course to begin with.
但我想这只是中世纪文学
But I figured it was mid-evil lit
又不是"前世纪"的 也不至于太难啊
Not advanced evil. How hard could it be?
所以我没看介绍就选了这门课
So I skipped intro to evil or whatever
但怎么能因为不会拼写乔希
But how is it I get an "F" when this
这个我们正拜读的人名 你就给我个"不及格"
Guy that we're reading Chauncy, can't even spell?
是乔叟
It's Chaucer.
是古语
It's middle English.
就像矮人族之类的
Right, like Hobbit's or something.
我说过了 欢迎到我的办公室去
As I said, my office is open
如果你有兴趣讨论一下的话
If you'd care to discuss it.
我太有兴趣讨论一下了
Yeah, I'd care to discuss it.
我就像那个胸前挂了F(不及格)的红色佳人
I'm like the Scarlet lady with the "F" on her chest.
是A(优秀)
"A."
要是就好了
If only.
内涵是如此完美
The detail is exquisite.
我是说乔叟里的
Chaucer's detail.
艾莉森是他刻画得最完美的人物
Alison is his most fully realized character.
那他太失败了 我觉得她纯属扯淡
Well, then he sucks, because I don't get her.
是吗
Really?
可我在你身上看到了些艾莉森的影子
Because I think I can detect a little Alison in you.
是吗
Yeah?
人呢
Hello?
手铐都扣到我肉里了
These cuffs are digging into my wrists.
我血液流通不畅 来人啊
I have no circulation! Hello?!
终于来了
Well, about time.
泰瑞·马瑞恩·凯伦斯
"Terry Marion Karrens"?
怎么会有男人叫这种名字
Any part of that a boy's name?
什么
What?
好 泰瑞
So... Terry?
老老实实回答我的问题
I gotta ask and I think you know I gotta ask.
你曾为大型猫科动物拔过牙吗
Have you been practicing dentistry on large cats?
豹子还是美洲狮
Leopards? Pumas?
什么
What?
我是想知道为什么
I'm just wondering why it is
你血样里会有专业
You have traces of a veterinary
兽用麻醉剂的成分
Grade paralytic in your system?
我要打电♥话♥
I demand my phone call!
我要打电♥话♥
I demand my phone call!
我要打电♥话♥
I demand my phone call!
我要请律师
I want my attorney present.
不能请律师 不能打电♥话♥
No attorneys, no phone calls.
我知道自己的权利
I know my rights.
你没有权利
And no rights.
你死定了
You are in big trouble.
等我家人知道你这样对我
When my family finds out what you're doing
你和你们整个警署
You and this entire department...
-这可不是警署 -什么
- This isn't a department. - What?
我也不是警♥察♥
And I'm not a cop.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那你干什么的 我这是在哪
Who are you then? What is this place?
没人知道你在这
This is the place you're not in.
也没人知道你在被我审
And I'm the guy you're not talking to.
而这些
And these?
这些女人
These are the women
你得告诉我怎么找到她们
You're going to tell me how to find.
我从没见过这些女的
I've never seen any of these women before.
再好好看看 泰瑞
Take another look, Terry.
想贴上去看也行
Squint if you have to.
我告诉你了 我没见过这些女的
I told you I've never seen these women before.
我不认识她们
I don't know them.
我来帮帮你吧
Let me help you out.
这是妈妈
Mother.
姐姐
Big sis.
妹妹
Little sis.
和希拉婶婶
And Aunt Sheila.
至少你是这么称呼她们的吧
At least that's how you know them.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No-no-no-no-no.
绝对不能这么和泰瑞对峙
This is exactly the wrong approach to take with Terry.
得让他觉得你是和他一个立场的
He needs to know you're on his side.
我们本来就不和他一个立场
But we're not on his side.
艾黛儿 我了解我侄子
Adelle, I know my nephew.
那你应该去探望他
And you should visit your nephew.
托弗 带凯伦斯先生到楼下去
Topher, escort Mr. Karrens downstairs
让他亲自看看我们对他侄子的悉心呵护
Where he can see for himself the care being provided.
我保证你会很满意的
I'm sure you'll be impressed.
他住的是单间
He's got his own private room
我们还把他收拾得很...干净
And we've kept him very... clean.
知道吗 泰瑞 当我
You know, Terry, when I was
一听说你做的这些事
First told that this is what you did
绑♥架♥那些看起来像跟你一起长大的女人
Abducted women who looked like the women you grew up with.
-谁告诉你的 -我就想 "妈的
- Who told you that? - I figured "Hell
这小兔崽子绝对杀了全家人"
The sick little twist must've killed his family."
就像诺曼·贝茨[《惊魂记》的角色]
It's a whole Norman Bates thing.
但不是
But no.
你亲妈 姐妹 婶婶
Your real mother and sisters and your aunt
还活了好好的
Are all still living in the family home.
你知道自己看起来像什么吗
You know what that makes you?
极其变♥态♥
Very weird.
我才不变♥态♥
I'm not weird.
不 你很变♥态♥ 泰瑞
No, no. You're weird, Terry.
但你不是唯一的一个
But what you're not is special.
想弄明白你都不用请犯罪心理分♥析♥师
It doesn't take a criminal profiler to figure you out.
找个皮条客就行
Maybe just a pimp.
这太正常了
It's ordinary.
你就是一俗人 也许你是
You're ordinary. Maybe you got
叼奶瓶长大的[没人情味] 也许你被甩过
Bottle-fed, maybe you got dumped.
无论如何 有一天你忽然觉得
It doesn't matter. At some point, you decided
现实里的人不值你理睬
Real people weren't worth it.
你不要他们
You pushed them away.
疏远所有亲人
Alienated everyone in your life
好找一群假的复♥制♥品
So you could surround yourself with the fakes
围在你身边
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表