剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
这是什么幻想情节吗
So is this some sort of fantasy scenario?
我不明白
Because I don't get it.
我们何时能再次坦白相见
When do we get naked again?
听我说
Listen to me.
你被♥操♥纵了
You've been manipulated.
你也许曾经绝望孤独
You were probably desperate and alone,
他们乘虚而入
And they used that against you.
逼迫你成为奴隶
Forced you to be a slave
做富人的玩物
So the wealthy can have a play toy.
这太卑鄙了
It's despicable.
我会证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
你母亲的名字
What is your mother's name?
丹尼斯
Denise.
你在哪儿出生 生日是哪天
Where were you born? What is your birthday?
德鲁斯 8月6号♥
Duluth. August 6th.
有两个兄弟
I have two brothers.
我曾想在纽约做舞者
I tried to be a dancer in New York,
但做这行赚的更多
But I made more money as an escort.
你真想听我的故事吗
Do you really want to know my life story?
程序太详细了
The programming is so detailed.
当然得这样
Of course it is.
你很贴心
Look, you're very sweet,
但你应该知道我喜欢我的职业
But you should know... I like what I do.
你不是第一个自认为能救我的人
You're not the first John who thinks he can save me.
我可以救你
But I can save you.
救你们所有人
I can save all of you.
如果我不阻止罗森公♥司♥ 没人会去阻止
If I don't stop Rossum, no one will.
你真是个英雄
You're a real hero, aren't you?
我只想做正确的事
I just want to do what's right.
参议员 无意冒犯
Senator, no offense,
但如果你想做正确的事
But if you want to do the right thing,
把妓♥女♥情妇带回家见你妻子
Bringing your hooker mistress to your wife
恐怕不是个好主意
Probably isn't a great idea. Just saying.
辛迪认识全国顶尖的神经专家
Cindy knows the top neurologists in the country.
她能帮你
She can help you.
而且我需要你
And... I need you.
你就是证据
You're evidence.
看来我要收加班费了
Sounds like overtime to me.
梅德林 听我说
Madeline, listen to me.
这些人不是你想的那样
Listen to me. These people are not who you think they are.
他们在骗你
Okay, they are tricking you.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
好 我们得离开这儿
Good. We have to get out of here.
放开我
Let go of me!
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you.
我知道你对我做过什么
I know exactly what you did to me!
放开她
Get away from her!
马上
Right now.
别再靠近
Don't come any closer.
你和她一样需要我的帮助
You need my help just as much as she does.
你不是玩偶
You're not a doll.
这是新玩意
This is new.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
艾可
It's Echo.
不知咋回事 她在伯拉德附近吗
I don't get it. Is she anywhere near Ballard?
她为何会在伯拉德身边
Why would she be anywhere near Ballard?
因为她的神经指数有波动
Because her neural architecture is cascading,
表示她刚被♥干♥扰器击中了
Which means she just got zapped with the disrupter.
根据全球定位信♥号♥♥ 她在那个藏身处
According to her GPS signal, she's at that safe house.
通知临时驯化者 他不必回来
Inform her temporary handler he needn't return.
调出安全监控录像
Bring up the security feed.
要么他们刚才打架了
Okay, so either they just got into a fistfight,
艾可打了他 要么...
In which case, "go, Echo, " or...
佩林参议员是玩偶
Senator Perrin is the doll.
我们找错人了
We've been chasing the wrong person.
那么辛迪就是
That would make Cindy...
佩林的驯化者
Perrin's handler.
给伯拉德打电♥话♥
Get Ballard on the phone.
提醒他
Warn him.
哈丁创造出一个参议员
Harding made a senator.
指派他攻击玩偶之家
And sicced him on the dollhouse.
这是什么回事
That makes sense how?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
除非他想毁掉我这个工厂
Unless he's trying to sabotage this house specifically.
没有接
No answer.
伙计们
Um, guys?
艾可刚绑♥架♥了阴谋家
Echo just kidnapped the conspiracy.
你把我带到哪去
Where are you taking me?
不知道 其它任何地方
I don't know. Anywhere else.
能买♥♥到药就行
As long as there's a big fat aspirin.
回去 我们得回去
Go back. We have to go back.
-我妻子在那儿 -不行
- My wife is back there. - No way.
不管怎样我都不会回去
Nothing's turning me around.
布里
Bree!
你说的都是真的
Everything you said is true.
慢点
Slow down.
我的记忆有裂痕
There are... gaps.
有一些没填补到的地方
Things that aren't filled in.
我可以看到其他人
I can see other people...
通过他们看到我其它的身份
Other lives... through them.
你会害死我俩
You're going to get us killed.
就好像我能看到那些裂痕处
It's like I can see the seams.
能看到这些是如何组合在一起的
How it's all constructed.
我不是真实的
I'm not real.
我不是自认为的那个人
I'm not who I think am.
我是玩偶
I am a doll.
务必给他订早点的飞机
Make sure you get her on an earlier flight.
我和警♥察♥谈完
I'll meet you at the airport as
就在机场和你们见面
Soon as I talk to the police.
保罗·伯拉德
Paul Ballard.
洛杉矶玩偶之家最新的傻瓜雇员
L.A. dollhouse's latest idiot hire.
德威特已被明确告知 不要插手
Dewitt had explicit instructions to leave this alone.
我想那只是建议而已
I think it was more of a suggestion.
你是谁
Who are you?
辛西亚·佩林夫人
I'm Mrs. Cynthia Perrin.
你不是玩偶
You're not a doll.
因为这个对我没用吗
Because this didn't work on me?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
但你是开玩偶工厂的
But you are a dollhouse...
算了
Doesn't matter.
我们有自己的专家
We have our own experts.
会搞清楚
We'll figure it out.
把这个放在我的行李箱里 黑色的
Pack this with my luggage. The black case.
这要过机场安检的
It's got to get through airport security.
最好不被查出来
Better they don't see it.
为何罗森公♥司♥想让一个前玩偶
So why does Rossum want one of their ex-actives
去指证他们自己
To testify against them?
我走了再处理他
Wait until I leave,
务必把他淹死在洛杉矶河里
Then make sure he ends up face-down in the L.A. River.
我去找佩林 我们机场见
I'm going to go find Perrin. Meet you at the airport.
别错过飞机
Do not miss the flight.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但咱不能这样一直逃跑
But we cannot keep running like this.
好 你说过你能帮我
Okay. You said you can help me.
怎么帮
How are you going to help me?
老天
Oh, god.
停车
Stop the car!
-你要去哪 -没哪
- Where are you going? - Nowhere.
哪都行
Everywhere.
我要摆脱这种感觉 怎么摆脱它
I need to get away from it. How can I get away from it?
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表