剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Aim, breathe, fire.
瞄准 屏气 开枪
It's set for single shots,
调成了单发模式
so you don't need to crazy, okay?
不用慌张
You just have to hold on until Echo finishes the job.
只需要坚持到Echo完事
You got this.
你能行
There are three flowers in a vase.
花瓶裡有三朵花
Mellie!
Cover your ears!
摀住耳朵
The third flower is green.
第三支是绿色的
Mellie!
It's me, Paul!
是我 Paul
I'm not going to shoot you!
我不会伤害你
Listen to me.
听我说
You're not a killer!
你不是杀手
Mellie, remember us!
Mellie 还记得我们吧
Remember what we had!
还记得我们的时光
Paul?
I... I can't.
我不能
You can.
你可以
You can fight this.
你可以抗拒
You know who you are.
你知道你是谁
When we were together,
我们在一起时
you made me feel like a real person.
你让我感到自己是个真人
No!
不
There's no reason to be scared.
没什麽好怕的
The entire process is designed to extract your spinal fluid
整个过程旨在提取你的脊髓液
without killing you.
而不杀死你
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会没事的
Go to hell.
去死吧
Begin the extraction.
开始提取
Get her out of that thing,
把她放下来
or you're going to end up with a dozen holes
要不就把你打成
- in your back. - Okay, okay.
- 马蜂窝 - 好的
Move!
快
Thought you two would be on a beach in Cancun by now.
还以为你们到了坎昆的沙滩了呢
Never left a man behind be
从没落下过谁
Not going to start today.
今天也不例外
Besides, we're a family.
再说了 我们是一家人
Do... do me a favor.
帮个忙
Call us whatever you want, just not family.
叫我什麽都行 别喊我"家人"
You know about Boyd?
你们知道Boyd的事了?
Yeah. Didn't see that one coming.
是的 完全没有料到
He's holding Adelle and Topher
他拘禁了Adelle和Topher
in a research lab, same level,
这层楼另一头
other side of facility.
实验室裡面
Free them,
救出他们
then find Paul and Mellie.
找到Paul和Mellie
Get everybody out of here.
疏散所有人
What are you going to do?
你要做什麽?
Something Caroline tried to do
Caroline两年前
two years ago.
就要做的事
Shut this place down for good.
永远摧垮这个地方
I did all this.
都是我的错
I'm the one who brings about the thought-pocalypse.
是我造成了思想末日
Thought-pocalypse?
思想末日?
Is brain-pocalypse better?
脑末日是不是更好听?
I figure, if I'm responsible
我想 要是我对世界末日
for the end of the world, I get to name it.
负有责任 就该我来命名它
I gave the plans to Harding.
是我把图纸给Harding的
I'm just as culpable.
我也难咎其责
Thanks, Adelle.
谢谢你 Adelle
You handed someone a piece of paper.
你只是交出了张纸而已
I invented it.
那是我发明的
Which means, I have to destroy it.
也就是说 要由我摧毁它
Stop. They'll kill you.
坐下 他们会杀了你
- Are you all right? - Take cover.
- 你还好吗? - 卧倒
- Excuse me? - Now!
- 你说什麽? - 就现在
Army of one.
单刀赴会啊
Are you still me?
你还是我吗?
Because I could use someone to shoulder some of the guilt.
我需要有人分担责任
It's Anthony.
他是Anthony
With some enhancements.
加强版的
Clearly.
当然了
What next?
然后呢?
Mr. Brink?
Brink先生?
We destroy the prototypes,
我们要摧毁原型机
the plans for the prototypes,
原型机图纸
and every piece of equipment used to make the prototypes.
和製造原型机的所有设备
We wipe this tech off the face of the earth.
让这种技术就此消失
Who let the lab rat out of its cage?
谁把小白鼠放出来了?
Claire...
Whiskey, whoever can hear me...
Whiskey 不管谁能听见
This isn't you.
这不是真的你
Deep down, you know it's true.
在心底 你深知如此
You can overpower him.
你可以制♥服♥他
Claire.
Still Clyde.
还是Clyde
You know, this is
这可是
the first time I can hit a girl without feeling bad about it.
我头一次有机会打女生而不内疚
You think Topher loaded me up with nice personalities?
你以为Topher给我的人格都很听话吗?
I will scrub the floor with you.
那就决一死战吧
15 years of switching bodies.
15年不停更换躯体
I've made some improvements to the OS.
我也给操作系统升了点级
Besides, I don't care what happens to this body.
而且 我不在乎自己的身体会怎样
You do.
而你不是
What do you mean, she escaped?
你说什麽 她逃跑了?
No. I'll deal with it.
不 我来解决
Mellie.
She killed Mellie.
她杀了Mellie
What?
什麽?
Adelle.
She triggered Mellie, and...
她激活了Mellie 结果...
She killed herself.
她自杀了
I'm sorry, Paul.
很遗憾 Paul
She's evil, Boyd.
她是恶魔 Boyd
We have to stop her.
我们要阻止她
I know.
我知道
Whoever's running things got to her.
必须有人阻止她
She turned on all of us.
她激怒了我们所有人
Let's take that bitch down for good.
我们来把那个贱♥人♥干掉
I know just where she is.
我知道她在哪儿
At this rate, we're going to kill each other.
照这样子 我们都活不成
I have 20 houses filled with bodies waiting for me.
我还有20个玩偶屋的躯体可用
Even if you're on life support,
即使你成了植物人
we can still tap your spine.
我们也可以提取你的脊髓液
Echo?
Paul, what are you doing?
Paul 你在干什麽?
Take it easy. It's...
别紧张...
What did I miss?
我错过什麽了?
It's him. He's the founder.
就是他 他就是创始人
He's been lying to us
他一直在
this whole time.
欺骗我们
Question is, who are you?
问题是 你是谁?
Caroline? Echo?
I'm everything
我是你创造的
- you made me. - Good.
- 一切 - 很好
Then that means you still trust me with your life.
那麽你仍然不惜一切地信任我
You said you'd protect me. I believed you.
你说你会保护我 我相信了你
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
I did protect you.
我确实保护过你
Now it's your turn to protect all of us.
现在该你保护我们了
You're going to be the savior of the world.
你将成为救世主
I trusted you.
我竟然相信了你
Shoot.
开枪
Don't think.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表